We all called it. Trump is gone so NOW Cuomo tweets: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass... We must reopen the economy

We've been setting death records for COVID19 this past week and you've got Gilligan posted here talking stupid.

You mean like this one?

James T. Mulder wrote Saturday on syracuse.com that until December 29, there had been no coronavirus deaths at The Commons on St. Anthony nursing home in Auburn, New York. December 29, when deaths of residents with coronavirus began occurring at The Commons, is also seven days days after the nursing home began giving coronavirus vaccinations to residents, with 80 percent of residents having been vaccinated. Over a period of less than two weeks since December 29, Mulder relates that 24 coronavirus-infected residents at the 300-bed nursing home have died. Mulder's article notes: "The nursing home began vaccinating residents Dec. 22. So far 193 residents, or 80%, and 113 employees, or less than half the staff, have been vaccinated. The nursing home plans to do more vaccinations Jan. 12."

Every republican, thats who.

could the left be anymore predictable?

Also they got their poison shot out and are giving it to people. In which the medical cartel wanted all along.

You MUST be a Trumpy....

That is what the Cabal wants you to believe. If you question any of their narratives you are a Trumpy. So great job for falling for their propaganda.

Your belief in this medical cabal is quite the grandiose conspiracy theory.. or just a real stupid lie. I thought you were a Trumpy.

Also they got their poison shot out and are giving it to people. In which the medical cartel wanted all along.

You MUST be a Trumpy....

That is what the Cabal wants you to believe. If you question any of their narratives you are a Trumpy. So great job for falling for their propaganda.

Your belief in this medical cabal is quite the grandiose conspiracy theory.. or just a real stupid lie. I thought you were a Trumpy.

All you have to do is research Bill Gates and you see the medical cartel real well. Or even start with how the medical system we have now was started by the Rockefellers. Sure it is a conspiracy on the human race but it isn't a theory.

It's not my fault you refuse to see the truth and believe in the lies and propaganda that are fed to you on a daily basis because you can't even understand what kind of reality we are even in Oooo Mr. Sheeple. Baaaahhh

Everybody I know has tightened their protocols and precautions ..

Why are you lying? The death counts and new infection counts are on the news every day.. People are getting the vaccine. I get mine on the 19th.

So what do you gain by lying?

The Trump vaccine will be coursing through your veins on the 19th. You should call and thank him.

Why are you lying? The death counts and new infection counts are on the news every day.. People are getting the vaccine. I get mine on the 19th.

The Trump vaccine will be coursing through your veins on the 19th. You should call and thank him.

Are you claiming that Trump developed the vaccine? Trump barely has a high school education.

You MUST be a Trumpy....

All you have to do is research Bill Gates and you see the medical cartel real well. Or even start with how the medical system we have now was started by the Rockefellers. Sure it is a conspiracy on the human race but it isn't a theory.

It's not my fault you refuse to see the truth and believe in the lies and propaganda that are fed to you on a daily basis because you can't even understand what kind of reality we are even in Oooo Mr. Sheeple. Baaaahhh

Do you also believe in the Illuminati ?

Probably not something to be boasting about because it is creating a lot of injuries and I sure won't be taking any of these vaccines especially for a so called virus that has over a 99 percent survival rate.

You MUST be a Trumpy....

The illuminate is now a cover all for all the hidden players that control the world. There actually was a Bavarian Illuminati founded by Adam Weishaupt.

To answer your question. There are a few that control the many.

Probably not something to be boasting about because it is creating a lot of injuries and I sure won't be taking any of these vaccines especially for a so called virus that has over a 99 percent survival rate.

I have a different point of view since I have taken vaccinations my whole life to include Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Meningitis.. My immunization card is over 3 feet in length.

You MUST be a Trumpy....

The illuminate is now a cover all for all the hidden players that control the world. There actually was a Bavarian Illuminati founded by Adam Weishaupt.

Yes, I know...

I have a different point of view since I have taken vaccinations my whole life to include Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Meningitis.. My immunization card is over 3 feet in length.

Most of us all have had vaccinations unwillingly and without consent. The problem with this one is that it has never been tested on humans on the long term and you pretty much a lab rat if you get it. It is different with what is called Mrna. If what they say about it, don't send chills to your bone. I don't know what to tell you. From their own website.

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

You MUST be a Trumpy....

To answer your question. There are a few that control the many.

Most of the people who talk about the Illuminatti are making excuses for being losers.. They can blame this secretive Cabal for their troubles. Its all superstitions and conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back