We all called it. Trump is gone so NOW Cuomo tweets: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass... We must reopen the economy

Every republican, thats who.

could the left be anymore predictable?

Everybody I know has tightened their protocols and precautions ..

Why are you lying? The death counts and new infection counts are on the news every day.. People are getting the vaccine. I get mine on the 19th.

So what do you gain by lying?

The Trump vaccine will be coursing through your veins on the 19th. You should call and thank him.

Probably not something to be boasting about because it is creating a lot of injuries and I sure won't be taking any of these vaccines especially for a so called virus that has over a 99 percent survival rate.

I have a different point of view since I have taken vaccinations my whole life to include Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Meningitis.. My immunization card is over 3 feet in length.

My shot record is probably longer than yours! And never a problem!

I've seen many stories on the virus. It's the main story besides this Trump disaster.

Deaths are still high.

Is this a joke?

Learn that it is all Psyops and go from their and start doing you're on research. You definitely can't rely on MSM to give you any truth anymore unless it is about puppies.lol!

I know after a year I have never gotten sick and I still don't know anybody who died from it. I know my dad's friend died from bacterial pneumonia from wearing the mask at work all day.
So this is just another conspiracy?

The people I know who have had it, and the people I know who have died are in on it?

Did you ever think that maybe they didn't die of what they told you they died from? Why was there no more extra deaths in 2020 as there were previous years? If there was all these extra people dying from a "virus" the total numbers would be sky high and the numbers don't add up at all.

I've seen many stories on the virus. It's the main story besides this Trump disaster.

Deaths are still high.

Is this a joke?

Learn that it is all Psyops and go from their and start doing you're on research. You definitely can't rely on MSM to give you any truth anymore unless it is about puppies.lol!

I know after a year I have never gotten sick and I still don't know anybody who died from it. I know my dad's friend died from bacterial pneumonia from wearing the mask at work all day.

You obviously should haunt the conspiracy websites for your information about the virus. Doctors, scientists and epidemiologists don't know as much as our big brained stable genius. He knows more about intelligence, war, medicine and science than anyone else in America.
Try as I might, I still haven't gotten the hang of this alternate universe stuff.

Sometimes I'll just stare at the screen, wondering what the hell I'm seeing.

We've been setting death records for COVID19 this past week and you've got Gilligan posted here talking stupid.

All the retail stores I go to have tightened precautions .. and so has my dentist office. Their sort of lying is pathological and intends harm.

True. We saw in high definition exactly what their lying accomplished a week ago.

Do you not know if this were Gotham you would be a part of the Penguin and his cronies? You seem to support the Penguin gang. And enough is enough. Enough of the gaslighting by the press. Enough of the gaslighting by the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, want, deprivation, envy and murder of the unborn in the womb. Most especially, enough of their “Republican,” enablers, who believe they can gain political favor or DC cocktail circuit invites, by promoting these blatant lies.

Right.. Comic books are a superior source of information.

Deaths are still high.

Is this a joke?

The people I know who have had it, and the people I know who have died are in on it?

Did you ever think that maybe they didn't die of what they told you they died from? Why was there no more extra deaths in 2019 as there were previous years? If there was all these extra people dying from a "virus" the total numbers would be sky hi and the numbers don't add up at all.
But that just isn't true. Deaths are up.

We exist in different realities.

Deaths are still high.

Is this a joke?

Did you ever think that maybe they didn't die of what they told you they died from? Why was there no more extra deaths in 2020 as there were previous years? If there was all these extra people dying from a "virus" the total numbers would be sky hi and the numbers don't add up at all.

Right.. The doctors and nurses are all in on it.

Deaths are still high.

Is this a joke?

Did you ever think that maybe they didn't die of what they told you they died from? Why was there no more extra deaths in 2020 as there were previous years? If there was all these extra people dying from a "virus" the total numbers would be sky high and the numbers don't add up at all.

No and I suggest more people than just 378,000 died from covid, at their homes.

Why are you lying? The death counts and new infection counts are on the news every day.. People are getting the vaccine. I get mine on the 19th.

The Trump vaccine will be coursing through your veins on the 19th. You should call and thank him.

Are you claiming that Trump developed the vaccine? Trump barely has a high school education.

LMAO Trump has an IQ of 170. How high is yours.

Are you claiming that Trump developed the vaccine? Trump barely has a high school education.

LMAO Trump has an IQ of 170. How high is yours.

My IQ is actually pretty high and I'm the dumbest in my family. My siblings IQs range from 136 to 156.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The Arab countries in the Middle-East that attacked US on 9/11 have 22% of their populations vaccinated.

Yet Trump's Warp Speed only vaccinated 2% of the USA!!! All the Elites here got vaccinated!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The Arab countries in the Middle-East that attacked US on 9/11 have 22% of their populations vaccinated.
Yet Trump's Warp Speed only vaccinated 2% of the USA!!! All the Elites here got vaccinated!!!
A complete failure from the top. Again.

We just need to hang on a few more days, barring more terrorist attacks.

Here's CNN avoiding the virus story:

4,320 fucking deaths that evidently didn't happen.

MeBelle

If Trump was decent and even slightly intelligent he would have spoken out last March .. saying essentially, "We don't have all the answers yet, but this is a dangerous virus. I am encouraging every American to wear masks, wash your hands frequently, practice social distancing and stay out of crowds."

Of course that would have put the kibosh on Trump's superspreader rallies.

Last edited:
Here's CNN avoiding the virus story:

4,320 fucking deaths that evidently didn't happen.

If Trump was decent and even slightly intelligent he would have spoken out last March .. saying essentially, "We don't have all the answers yet, but this is a dangerous virus. I am encouraging every American to wear masks, wash your hands frequently, practice social distancing and stay out of crowds."

Of course that would have put the kibosh on Trump's superspreader rallies.
He's certainly responsible for many, many deaths. Personally.

NO country attacked the US on 9-11. There was NO state actor. OBL had his citizenship revoked in 1994 and was living in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back