We all called it. Trump is gone so NOW Cuomo tweets: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass... We must reopen the economy

The Arab countries in the Middle-East that attacked US on 9/11 have 22% of their populations vaccinated.

Yet Trump's Warp Speed only vaccinated 2% of the USA!!! All the Elites here got vaccinated!!!

NO country attacked the US on 9-11. There was NO state actor. OBL had his citizenship revoked in 1994 and was living in Afghanistan.
The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. They hailed from four countries; fifteen of them were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates

Yeah? So what? REgardless, I'm in no hurry to take a rush job vaccine. Maybe if I was elderly and/or a lot of other risk factors.

We need it badly here. My wife & I, help our elderly parents and she also works as caregivers to other elderly. I need to do HVAC & appliance service calls in homes of high risk people. 2 different friends of ours have had Covid-19 that tear threw their entire families on Thanksgiving & none of their family members made it back to 100% healthy. The best of them still can't exert themselves & have Covid Fatigue!

So I would prefer the vaccine ASAP!

Let me know if it fucks any of you up. I wish you luck.
My sister in-law is a nurse at Tampa General & got vaccinated about 3 weeks ago. She didn't have any issues.

Good. I'm glad. I guess those normal not "Warp speed" procedures were just for show then, right?

We going to leave these new rules as the new normal? And if not, why not? Why take it slow with life saving research?

Keep you chin up and take precautions.

great. once you take it, I don't have to.

Trump cancelled Obama's order for ventilators and protective gear to put that money on his silly wall..

Got a link to that claim, because I can't find anything on it. Here is what I did find though, and you can't complain about the source either:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's administration has confirmed that Trump has been wildly inaccurate when he has claimed he inherited "no ventilators" from the Obama administration.

Ventilator figures released for the first time by the Department of Health and Human Services this week definitively debunk Trump's narrative about how his team was left "empty cupboards" in the national stockpile.

A spokesperson for the department said there were 16,660 ventilators available in the stockpile in March for immediate use -- far more than the 10,760 ventilators the Trump administration has actually ended up distributing during the coronavirus pandemic as of Tuesday.

And those 16,660 available ventilators "did not include any acquired by the current administration," the spokesperson said, speaking on behalf of the department but on condition of anonymity. The total number of ventilators available for immediate use in January 2017, when Trump took office, "would not have been much different" than the 16,660 available in March of this year, the spokesperson said.

Thank you. Trump lies so much I am not surprised. He sure was whining that Obama left no vaccine for the Covid. I heard him say that.
four years on here dude, no one has been able to produce one trump lie. but hey, take a stab at it. Post one of his lies. your challenge for the day.

Are you an independent thinker or parrot?
"we won Georgia easily", Trump said.
he did. Let's go get all the ballots and we'll show you. Tell the GA folks to turn over the ballots for inspection. You seem to be okay with that to prove him a liar. Let's go.
georgia votes were counted 3 times. Each of those times they found biden won, which makes you the liar also. Also georgia election officials confirm the vote count, and those officials are republicans.

We are living in the most deranged and cowardly time.

Let me give you all a hint, in case you've missed it the last few months: all of us in the West are going to be facing the biggest shift in influence in our lifetime. Some were SO dedicated to power, and their brokers behind the scene so determined to maintain it, that they lost much of Europe and Far East to China simply to get this power.

@NYGovCuomo
·
We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely. #SOTS2021

Is there a bigger ASS HOLE than Cuomo? I don't think its possible in the history of mankind. When he's concerned about the economy its now good? before it was only selfish and shortsighted

Now? New York reopened after poistive test rates went way down at the end of spring into early summer.

They go up, we shut down, they go down we re-open. It's called sane dealing with the problem. Where is the inconsistency?
Exactly! When lefties need the cases to go up, the cases go up. When they need the numbers to go down, the numbers go down. That's the game.

You are beyond ridiculous.. Trump should be focused on distributing the vaccine NOT encouraging his people to storm the Capitol..
why does trump have to hand it out?

Trump cancelled Obama's order for ventilators and protective gear to put that money on his silly wall..

Got a link to that claim, because I can't find anything on it. Here is what I did find though, and you can't complain about the source either:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's administration has confirmed that Trump has been wildly inaccurate when he has claimed he inherited "no ventilators" from the Obama administration.

Ventilator figures released for the first time by the Department of Health and Human Services this week definitively debunk Trump's narrative about how his team was left "empty cupboards" in the national stockpile.

A spokesperson for the department said there were 16,660 ventilators available in the stockpile in March for immediate use -- far more than the 10,760 ventilators the Trump administration has actually ended up distributing during the coronavirus pandemic as of Tuesday.

And those 16,660 available ventilators "did not include any acquired by the current administration," the spokesperson said, speaking on behalf of the department but on condition of anonymity. The total number of ventilators available for immediate use in January 2017, when Trump took office, "would not have been much different" than the 16,660 available in March of this year, the spokesperson said.

Thank you. Trump lies so much I am not surprised. He sure was whining that Obama left no vaccine for the Covid. I heard him say that.
four years on here dude, no one has been able to produce one trump lie. but hey, take a stab at it. Post one of his lies. your challenge for the day.

he did. Let's go get all the ballots and we'll show you. Tell the GA folks to turn over the ballots for inspection. You seem to be okay with that to prove him a liar. Let's go.
georgia votes were counted 3 times. Each of those times they found biden won, which makes you the liar also. Also georgia election officials confirm the vote count, and those officials are republicans.

Yet the lies continue...........

hahahahahahahaha if you count illegal ballots every time, every time you will get the same results. dude, seriously, do you ever hear yourself? Now, again, for your limited brain capacity, turn over the physical ballots and let's inspect them and weed out any illegal ballots and then do a recount. K? either side.

what lie? dude, you haven't a brain either I see. see if you have illegal ballots and count them every time, you will get the same result every time. damn you fks haven't a brain.

what lie? dude, you haven't a brain either I see. see if you have illegal ballots and count them every time, you will get the same result every time. damn you fks haven't a brain.

To register to vote in Georgia you have to have a birth certificate or current passport...or naturalization documents...and proof of address.

Another Trump lie:
“No candidate has ever won both Florida and Ohio and lost.”

But:

Richard Nixon won Florida and Ohio in 1960 even as he lost the presidential election to John F. Kennedy.

i could do this all day, but its boring.

To register to vote in Georgia you have to have a birth certificate or current passport...or naturalization documents...and proof of address.
so? who said anything about that? Let's see the physical ballots. see, you know we're right otherwise you'd just say turn them over. I'm laughing at you.

Another Trump lie:
“No candidate has ever won both Florida and Ohio and lost.”

But:
Richard Nixon won Florida and Ohio in 1960 even as he lost the presidential election to John F. Kennedy.

i could do this all day, but its boring.
I'll give you that one. The only question I'd have is this, is it a lie if he didn't know it? You would first have to prove he knew Nixon won the same two and lost. You know this right? Now, that doesn't make Trump look good, but it doesn't qualify as a lie if he didn't know. Your own link states he didn't know it, or at least slams him for not knowing it. Lie, nah. inaccurate, you bet.

you all act as if he isn't human. So you've never claimed anything and found out you wrong before? so you have no errors in life? wow.

see a lie to me is knowing you ate five cookies and saying you only ate three.

The Arab countries in the Middle-East that attacked US on 9/11 have 22% of their populations vaccinated.

Yet Trump's Warp Speed only vaccinated 2% of the USA!!! All the Elites here got vaccinated!!!

NO country attacked the US on 9-11. There was NO state actor. OBL had his citizenship revoked in 1994 and was living in Afghanistan.
The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. They hailed from four countries; fifteen of them were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates

Yeah? So what? REgardless, I'm in no hurry to take a rush job vaccine. Maybe if I was elderly and/or a lot of other risk factors.

We need it badly here. My wife & I, help our elderly parents and she also works as caregivers to other elderly. I need to do HVAC & appliance service calls in homes of high risk people. 2 different friends of ours have had Covid-19 that tear threw their entire families on Thanksgiving & none of their family members made it back to 100% healthy. The best of them still can't exert themselves & have Covid Fatigue!

So I would prefer the vaccine ASAP!

Let me know if it fucks any of you up. I wish you luck.
My sister in-law is a nurse at Tampa General & got vaccinated about 3 weeks ago. She didn't have any issues.

Good. I'm glad. I guess those normal not "Warp speed" procedures were just for show then, right?

We going to leave these new rules as the new normal? And if not, why not? Why take it slow with life saving research?

Keep you chin up and take precautions.

Yes, yes, I'm aware of the rapid pace that they are moving on this particular case.

My question was, are they going to do this with all research moving forward and if so why not?

i'm making a point. Do you see it? it is pretty obvious.

That the vaccine may be risky? I think that's a long shot.

My question was, are they going to do this with all research moving forward and if so why not?

Forum List

Back