We all called it. Trump is gone so NOW Cuomo tweets: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass... We must reopen the economy

Thank you. Trump lies so much I am not surprised. He sure was whining that Obama left no vaccine for the Covid. I heard him say that.

You really hear and see a lot of things that aren't there apparently. So tell me, what vaccine did he say Obama didn't leave him when there was no vaccine invented for covid?

Trump cancelled Obama's order for ventilators and protective gear to put that money on his silly wall..

Got a link to that claim, because I can't find anything on it. Here is what I did find though, and you can't complain about the source either:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's administration has confirmed that Trump has been wildly inaccurate when he has claimed he inherited "no ventilators" from the Obama administration.

Ventilator figures released for the first time by the Department of Health and Human Services this week definitively debunk Trump's narrative about how his team was left "empty cupboards" in the national stockpile.

A spokesperson for the department said there were 16,660 ventilators available in the stockpile in March for immediate use -- far more than the 10,760 ventilators the Trump administration has actually ended up distributing during the coronavirus pandemic as of Tuesday.

And those 16,660 available ventilators "did not include any acquired by the current administration," the spokesperson said, speaking on behalf of the department but on condition of anonymity. The total number of ventilators available for immediate use in January 2017, when Trump took office, "would not have been much different" than the 16,660 available in March of this year, the spokesperson said.

Thank you. Trump lies so much I am not surprised. He sure was whining that Obama left no vaccine for the Covid. I heard him say that.

You're thanking him for demolishing your talking point?

The Arab countries in the Middle-East that attacked US on 9/11 have 22% of their populations vaccinated.

Yet Trump's Warp Speed only vaccinated 2% of the USA!!! All the Elites here got vaccinated!!!

NO country attacked the US on 9-11. There was NO state actor. OBL had his citizenship revoked in 1994 and was living in Afghanistan.
The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. They hailed from four countries; fifteen of them were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates

Yeah? So what? REgardless, I'm in no hurry to take a rush job vaccine. Maybe if I was elderly and/or a lot of other risk factors.

We need it badly here. My wife & I, help our elderly parents and she also works as caregivers to other elderly. I need to do HVAC & appliance service calls in homes of high risk people. 2 different friends of ours have had Covid-19 that tear threw their entire families on Thanksgiving & none of their family members made it back to 100% healthy. The best of them still can't exert themselves & have Covid Fatigue!

So I would prefer the vaccine ASAP!

Let me know if it fucks any of you up. I wish you luck.
My sister in-law is a nurse at Tampa General & got vaccinated about 3 weeks ago. She didn't have any issues.

Last edited:
The Arab countries in the Middle-East that attacked US on 9/11 have 22% of their populations vaccinated.

Yet Trump's Warp Speed only vaccinated 2% of the USA!!! All the Elites here got vaccinated!!!

NO country attacked the US on 9-11. There was NO state actor. OBL had his citizenship revoked in 1994 and was living in Afghanistan.
The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. They hailed from four countries; fifteen of them were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates

Yeah? So what? REgardless, I'm in no hurry to take a rush job vaccine. Maybe if I was elderly and/or a lot of other risk factors.

We need it badly here. My wife & I, help our elderly parents and she also works as caregivers to other elderly. I need to do HVAC & appliance service calls in homes of high risk people. 2 different friends of ours have had Covid-19 that tear threw their entire families on Thanksgiving & none of their family members made it back to 100% healthy. The best of them still can't exert themselves & have Covid Fatigue!

My sister in-law is a nurse at Tampa General & got vaccinated about a month ago. She didn't have any issues.

Good to hear.

You really hear and see a lot of things that aren't there apparently. So tell me, what vaccine did he say Obama didn't leave him when there was no vaccine invented for covid?

That was the hysterical part. Trump blamed Obama for not leaving him any vaccine for a virus that didn't show up until Jan 2020. I laughed til my sides hurt. Trump's knee jerk reaction to ALWAYS blame someone else are Trump's funniest moments.

We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely.

Since we have passed the new infection rate peaks caused by Election, Thanksgiving, Christmas & NewYears, the infection rate spikes should stop until we get enough vaccine into citizens to slow the spread.

We must rapidly vaccinate & safely reopen what's left of the economy.
You clowns told us for 8 months shut downs and masks would make it go away.

Obama had ordered ventilators.. Trump cancelled the order.. He got a rush job at 5 times the price.

Bull. New York had backup ventilators, but they sold them because of the cost of maintenance.

Really? Where? Who did they sell them to?

Five years ago?? Are you kidding me? Just how stupid are you?

I'm not sure what you think the timeframe has to do with anything; but then, I'm not a moron like you, so I'm ill-equipped to understand what passes for thinking with your sort.

NY sold off the ventilators 5 years ago.
Cuomo picked them all up at auction, wired them all together, hooked them up to his water hose, and is using it for his Navage unit.

We are living in the most deranged and cowardly time.

Let me give you all a hint, in case you've missed it the last few months: all of us in the West are going to be facing the biggest shift in influence in our lifetime. Some were SO dedicated to power, and their brokers behind the scene so determined to maintain it, that they lost much of Europe and Far East to China simply to get this power.

@NYGovCuomo
·
We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely. #SOTS2021

Is there a bigger ASS HOLE than Cuomo? I don't think its possible in the history of mankind. When he's concerned about the economy its now good? before it was only selfish and shortsighted

Now? New York reopened after poistive test rates went way down at the end of spring into early summer.

They go up, we shut down, they go down we re-open. It's called sane dealing with the problem. Where is the inconsistency?
Exactly! When lefties need the cases to go up, the cases go up. When they need the numbers to go down, the numbers go down. That's the game.

You are beyond ridiculous.. Trump should be focused on distributing the vaccine NOT encouraging his people to storm the Capitol..
Benito Cuomo is sitting on 80,000 doses right now.

Obama had ordered ventilators.. Trump cancelled the order.. He got a rush job at 5 times the price.

Bull. New York had backup ventilators, but they sold them because of the cost of maintenance.

Really? Where? Who did they sell them to?

Five years ago?? Are you kidding me? Just how stupid are you?

I'm not sure what you think the timeframe has to do with anything; but then, I'm not a moron like you, so I'm ill-equipped to understand what passes for thinking with your sort.

NY sold off the ventilators 5 years ago.

Yes, and has never replenished the stockpile, despite knowing full well they weren't prepared to handle a pandemic situation.

I'm glad I had this opportunity to explain the glaringly obvious to you. Come back again, and I can fill you in on that whole "water is wet" scenario.

Trump cancelled Obama's order for ventilators and protective gear to put that money on his silly wall..
Link?

surada

Let's see a link for this.

That was the hysterical part. Trump blamed Obama for not leaving him any vaccine for a virus that didn't show up until Jan 2020. I laughed til my sides hurt. Trump's knee jerk reaction to ALWAYS blame someone else are Trump's funniest moments.

Well I want to laugh too. How about the video for us to watch it.

My sister in-law is a nurse at Tampa General & got vaccinated about 3 weeks ago. She didn't have any issues.

It's different with different people. Some experience no reaction. Some get headaches, nausea, others have more severe reactions. It all depends on the person. It's not so much what happens to you now, it's what happens in the long term some people worry about.

Timing has no meaning in PROG, it's all just coincidence, follow along.

Failed removal of Trump. Reaction is don't worry about it, tomorrow comes COVID.

Trump removed from office, it's all good man, reopen the ecomoney now.

We are living in the most deranged and cowardly time.

Let me give you all a hint, in case you've missed it the last few months: all of us in the West are going to be facing the biggest shift in influence in our lifetime. Some were SO dedicated to power, and their brokers behind the scene so determined to maintain it, that they lost much of Europe and Far East to China simply to get this power.

@NYGovCuomo
·
We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely. #SOTS2021

Is there a bigger ASS HOLE than Cuomo? I don't think its possible in the history of mankind. When he's concerned about the economy its now good? before it was only selfish and shortsighted

Now? New York reopened after poistive test rates went way down at the end of spring into early summer.

They go up, we shut down, they go down we re-open. It's called sane dealing with the problem. Where is the inconsistency?
Exactly! When lefties need the cases to go up, the cases go up. When they need the numbers to go down, the numbers go down. That's the game.

...kids, this is your brain on drugs.

It's different with different people. Some experience no reaction. Some get headaches, nausea, others have more severe reactions. It all depends on the person. It's not so much what happens to you now, it's what happens in the long term some people worry about.
I've seen bad long term issues with nearly everyone I know who caught covid, plus there is a very high percent of long haul covid victims, so I prefer the vaccine side effects.

Last edited:

Sometimes a vaccine can take years down the road before it causes any problems. That is what the vaccine companies strive for so the cancer or other problems can't be blamed on the vaccine.

I've seen bad long term issues with nearly everyone I know who caught covid, plus there is a very high percent of long haul covid victims, so I prefer the vaccine side effects.

What are these long term issues you talk about? Most of the people I know that tested positive barely got sick. That can also be understandable also as this article pinpoints from Dr. Mercola.

Story at-a-glance

PCR tests cannot distinguish between “live” viruses and inactive (noninfectious) viral particles and therefore cannot be used as a diagnostic tool. The false appearance of a lethal pandemic has been manufactured using cycle thresholds (CTs) that are too high

The higher the CT — i.e., the number of amplification cycles used to detect RNA particles — the greater the chance of a false positive. Research shows that to get 100% confirmed real positives, the PCR test must be run at 17 cycles. Above 17 cycles, accuracy drops dramatically

The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test was developed based on a genetic sequence published by Chinese scientists, not the viral isolate. Missing genetic code was simply made up

November 30, 2020, 22 international scientists published a review challenging the scientific paper on PCR testing for SARS-CoV-2 that was adopted as the standard across the world. The scientists are calling for the so-called Corman-Drosten paper to be retracted due to its numerous errors

The flaws of PCR testing have been capitalized upon to incite fear in order to benefit the Great Reset agenda developed by a technocratic elite

The COVID-19 pandemic has brought us many harsh lessons. Importantly, it has shown us how easy it is to manufacture panic and control entire populations through deceptive means. Topping the list of deceptive strategies is the use of a test that falsely labels healthy individuals as sick and infectious. This allows mass testing to drive the narrative that we're in a lethal pandemic.

Of course, I'm talking about the now infamous reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test. The fact is, the PCR test is not designed to be used as a diagnostic tool as it cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and "live" or reproductive ones.1

This is a crucial point, since inactive and reproductive viruses are not interchangeable in terms of infectivity. If you have a nonreproductive virus in your body, you will not get sick and you cannot spread it to others. Secondly, many if not most laboratories amplify the RNA collected far too many times, which results in healthy people testing "positive."

Read full article:

I've seen that too in the news last month or so, but I'll be sticking to what I feel, won't be taking the vaccine anytime soon. I'll be happy to embrace herd immunity instead since the government is so serious to give the vaccine to frontliners etc.

Sometimes a vaccine can take years down the road before it causes any problems. That is what the vaccine companies strive for so the cancer or other problems can't be blamed on the vaccine.

You're certifiable.

You're certifiable.

My mom has been a nurse for 20 years and she has seen many things. My girlfriend is also a CNA.

Forum List

Back