We all downplayed this Virus

I really wonder how folks are doing out there...

I just heard from a dear friend who is a director of an art museum, they've had to furlough 36% of their employees. The longer this goes on...the worse the repercussions will be. And we, in the US, are better placed than many in the world.

I'm still employed, but working from home. But each week I wonder. And if this goes on all summer?
What is funny about this Old Yeller .... just curious.
so do you care about the employees of the museum or the less than .1 of people that died?

I am not entirely certain, but it would appear the abuse of the reputation system has ramped up considerably since the new format had been installed.

Yup. But it will change. What we have now is the default (including the awful icons).

I just heard from a dear friend who is a director of an art museum, they've had to furlough 36% of their employees. The longer this goes on...the worse the repercussions will be. And we, in the US, are better placed than many in the world.

I'm still employed, but working from home. But each week I wonder. And if this goes on all summer?
so do you care about the employees of the museum or the less than .1 of people that died?

Sorry but, don't get your point here. Or, is it a pointless jab?

what didn't you understand? either you want people not to die or you don't want people not to work. which is it? Me, I'm for putting the economy back up, let people work earn money and socialize and let our immune systems behave per design. If people die, it would be a sad thing, but my first wife died of diabetes complications and we didn't close the economy for her disease and other diabetics. so what is it you're worried about? people not working or people dying?

what didn't you understand? either you want people not to die or you don't want people not to work. which is it? Me, I'm for putting the economy back up, let people work earn money and socialize and let our immune systems behave per design. If people die, it would be a sad thing, but my first wife died of diabetes complications and we didn't close the economy for her disease and other diabetics. so what is it you're worried about? people not working or people dying?

Well...for one thing...diabetes isn't contagious.

I don't have an answer to this. I don't know why you think you do. It's balancing public health vs the economy.

And, it's happening all over the world.

I don't have an answer to this. I don't know why you think you do. It's balancing public health vs the economy.

so is the flu and its death rate, and auto accidents and their death rate, and every possible cancer patient in the globe in the same exact state. no need to shut down economics and cause more death due to obesity and poor health and lack of immunity building. They have created more of a mess than would have been with just treating those who got sick. why do you all like playing god so often and say you don't believe in him? strange. I'll call all of you losers out. you are trying to destroy human life. go away and play by yourselves.

so is the flu and its death rate, and auto accidents and their death rate, and every possible cancer patient in the globe in the same exact state. no need to shut down economics and cause more death due to obesity and poor health and lack of immunity building. They have created more of a mess than would have been with just treating those who got sick. why do you all like playing god so often and say you don't believe in him? strange. I'll call all of you losers out. you are trying to destroy human life. go away and play by yourselves.

Well, since you know all the answers, I suggest you go out and convince the public.

Thank you for your public service :)

Well, since you know all the answers, I suggest you go out and convince the public.

Thank you for your public service :)
I'm working on it. all you herders keep interfering. and the people really are very sheepish. Me, I'm not getting on any box car. you can, I'm not.

First Amendment
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

You can kiss my white mthr fking ass.

Forum List

Back