We are a United State Message Board, primarily revolving around a political forum, and Forbes is having issues. . . so?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
Now the fact that C-Span cannot be embedded here, I believe this is finally an issue.

Why? Why is it now, 2024, and we STILL cannot embed C-Cpan on this forum?

Is C-Span not a site that can be embedded on this software? Is that the issue?

1723313861342.png

:dunno:

I don't know anything about the techie side, but what is the issue here?

If you go to C-Span's YouTube channel. . . I looked for Trump's Montana rally. . nothing. It appears they quit regularly posting to their YouTube channel daily relevant content, a decade ago.

The only thing C-Span posts to their YouTube account, is very select important items.

For a political forum that discusses everything, we need everything. Forbes has a conservative bias, IMO, C-Span is less so.

From my stand point, we should have a back up that will cover all political events, that is just a documentation of all events, not just of conservative events.

There has been A LOT of discussion of this event. . . but it cannot be found anywhere on YouTube, Rumble, or any other embeddedable platform we have available to this political discussion site. . .

But here it is, so why can't we put it on this site?

Does anyone even know that it was viewable to us? I didn't till I looked it up. I seriously thought it wasn't.

August 9, 2024

Campaign 2024​

Vice President Harris and Governor Walz Campaign in Phoenix​

"2024 Democratic presidential candidate and Vice President Kamala Harris campaigned in Glendale, Arizona, with her running mate, Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN). Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) and his wife, former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) who was severely wounded by a gunman in 2011, also spoke. Vice President Harris was interrupted by protesters calling for a ceasefire in Gaza during the event. The vice president addressed the protesters saying the president and she were “working around the clock every day to get that ceasefire deal done and bring the hostages home.” Her remarks in Arizona came as the Democratic ticket made campaign stops across key battleground states in the days leading up to the Democratic National Convention in Chicago."

1723313713776.png

Now the fact that C-Span cannot be embedded here, I believe this is finally an issue.

Is this a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma?

View attachment 993347
:dunno:

I don't know anything about the techie side, but what is the issue here?

If you go to C-Span's YouTube channel. . . I looked for Trump's Montana rally. . nothing. It appears they quit regularly posting to their YouTube channel daily relevant content, a decade ago.

The only thing C-Span posts to their YouTube account, is very select important items.

For a political forum that discusses everything, we need everything. Forbes has a conservative bias, IMO, C-Span is less so.

From my stand point, we should have a back up that will cover all political events, that is just a documentation of all events, not just of conservative events.

There has been A LOT of discussion of this event. . . but it cannot be found anywhere on YouTube, Rumble, or any other embeddedable platform we have available to this political discussion site. . .

But here it is, so why can't we put it on this site?

Does anyone even know that it was viewable to us? I didn't till I looked it up. I seriously thought it wasn't.

August 9, 2024

Campaign 2024​

Vice President Harris and Governor Walz Campaign in Phoenix​

"2024 Democratic presidential candidate and Vice President Kamala Harris campaigned in Glendale, Arizona, with her running mate, Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN). Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) and his wife, former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) who was severely wounded by a gunman in 2011, also spoke. Vice President Harris was interrupted by protesters calling for a ceasefire in Gaza during the event. The vice president addressed the protesters saying the president and she were “working around the clock every day to get that ceasefire deal done and bring the hostages home.” Her remarks in Arizona came as the Democratic ticket made campaign stops across key battleground states in the days leading up to the Democratic National Convention in Chicago."

View attachment 993345
Is this an announcement or feedback?

Sounds more like a rant.

Is this an announcement or feedback?

Sounds more like a rant.
What would you like it to be. .. ?????

. . you don't really care anyway, do you, you foreign subversive?

. . . . right?

:poke:

Forum List

Back