We are Americans Banned.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Facebook is a left wing idiotic site..............Glad I don't have it and never will.

Great Song...........

‘We Are Americans’ Facebook Banned on Independence Day
On the Eve of July 4th, 2018 the arrogant, insanely anti-American FACEBOOK has banned the pro-America music video of beloved American patriot Lloyd Marcus.

“Facebook rejected my Pro-America Christian July 4th music video for “political content”, Marcus told Canada Free Press (CFP) this afternoon.

The lyrics and music of the video, which features pictures of many American heroes, past and present, including Presidents Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Donald Trump; public figures Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., abolitionist and statesman Frederick Douglass, Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, who was a 2012 presidential candidate, among many others, is the kind of inspiration that renews pride in America and tugs at patriot heartstrings.

Given that Facebook is an American multinational that banks billions from the privilege of operating on American soil, makes the banning of this inspirational video, a national disgrace on the eve of Independence Day, 2018.

Facebook is a left wing idiotic site..............Glad I don't have it and never will.

Great Song...........

‘We Are Americans’ Facebook Banned on Independence Day
On the Eve of July 4th, 2018 the arrogant, insanely anti-American FACEBOOK has banned the pro-America music video of beloved American patriot Lloyd Marcus.

“Facebook rejected my Pro-America Christian July 4th music video for “political content”, Marcus told Canada Free Press (CFP) this afternoon.

The lyrics and music of the video, which features pictures of many American heroes, past and present, including Presidents Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Donald Trump; public figures Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., abolitionist and statesman Frederick Douglass, Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, who was a 2012 presidential candidate, among many others, is the kind of inspiration that renews pride in America and tugs at patriot heartstrings.

Given that Facebook is an American multinational that banks billions from the privilege of operating on American soil, makes the banning of this inspirational video, a national disgrace on the eve of Independence Day, 2018.
Fake, the guy saying he was banned for this is a liar, and you can find his posts and this video all over facebook.

Facebook has been spying on people in so to say sweet way. And they voluntarily supply all the information about themselves. Something like cheese in a mousetrap.

Besides, look who owns Facebook, does that face seem reliable to you????

Forum List

Back