We are descending into the filth that doomed the Roman Empire

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Reading this forum is akin to flipping through the pages of Hustler magazine and both sides are peddling in the smut

i don't read hustler magazine, so i wouldn't know. about the roman filth, though, i totally agree about the roman filth, it's terrible.

i don't read hustler magazine, so i wouldn't know. about the roman filth, though, i totally agree about the roman filth, it's terrible.

Well yes, all empires have fallen, the Roman, the Spanish, the English, the Egyptian, whatever, and a lot of the time they fall because of arrogance. The people can no longer thing objectively as to the best way to improve, they just assume whatever they do will be the best because somehow they're at the top because God put them there.

An individual who is in charge has so much power, and there are so many individuals who want this power, that the infighting is more important than anything else.

The US just like other super powers failed because of a lack of new income and over extension of military activities...

Rome is not falling because of sex talk, but because the rich are getting away with hijacking the best.

Reading this forum is akin to flipping through the pages of Hustler magazine and both sides are peddling in the smut
----------------------------------- the libs and their children and anyone else that is guilty of bad thinking and stupid decisions will get what they deserve . I'm just glad that i am an old guy Grampa !!

Last edited:
  • Bad
    Nice,cool,(That's a bad jacket you're wearing)

• Bangin
    means it is good.

• Be Still
    Another way of saying "calm down" or "chill out" - "...yo man, be still!"

• Be There Or Be Square
    Means Be at the party or place or be boring!! 70s TALK!:cool::cool::cool:

Forum List

Back