We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

In other words, regular is $0.50 lower than the record highs I pointed out. :lmao:
I see you ignored the super and premium prices, tard.

Again, a SINGLE gas station is not evidence we have the highest prices ever.

Someone as dense as you is just not worth the time.

Ever notice that everything for the "public good" always ends with more power for the government and more capability for their intrusion into the lives of citizens? Ayn Rand saw it coming.
So, where is Galt's Gulch?
Unbreakable encryption poses a threat to public safety
No. Not it doesn't. At all. It doesn't even remotely pose a "threat" to public safety. Quite the contrary, it protects the public.

Legislation on encryption ‘may be necessary,’ deputy attorney general warns
Agreed.

An ANECDOTE of a single gas station
The low-IQ left always uses words they don't understand in hopes of looking "smart". Sadly, they don't understand how dumb it makes them look:

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 1.02.49 PM.png

Psst...high school dropout...I didn't tell a "story" or an "urban myth". I posted photographic evidence which exposed you as ignorant.

The low-IQ left always uses words they don't understand in hopes of looking "smart". Sadly, they don't understand how dumb it makes them look:

View attachment 545661

Psst...high school dropout...I didn't tell a "story" or an "urban myth". I posted photographic evidence which exposed you as ignorant.
Hey dumbass. Look at the definition. "A short amusing or interesting story ABOUT A REAL INCIDENT or person.

Seriously. If you are so retarded as to believe one gas station in the country is evidence we are paying the highest gas prices ever, your idiocy is so profound and so deep as to make you not worth any more energy.

Seriously. If you are so retarded as to believe one gas station in the country is evidence we are paying the highest gas prices ever, your idiocy is so profound and so deep as to make you not worth any more energy.
Seriously, if you're so stupid as to think that paying the highest prices ever for gas isn't evidence of paying the highest price for gas (just because it might be cheaper somewhere else), then you're clearly a low-IQ leftist.

Once upon a gas crisis in a small town in California I saw true American enterprise in full flower.

The elderly owner of a small gas station got his limited tanks filled to the brim and closed the doors.

He opened for business only on Sunday Mornings.

No limit on purchase amounts. However his prices were approximately ten times those of the other stations, all of which were closed on Sundays to "save fuel". Nobody had to buy from him - but surprisingly many did.

His Sundays started with a long line that didn't last long as his supply was quickly exhausted. Then he closed until the Sunday following his next delivery. It only lasted a month or so and then he just left it closed and kept the final filling of his tanks for his family's exclusive use.

Is it still there? I don't know. I left California and returned to The (then) United States some 15 years ago.

Once upon a gas crisis in a small town in California I saw true American enterprise in full flower.

The elderly owner of a small gas station got his limited tanks filled to the brim and closed the doors.

He opened for business only on Sunday Mornings.

No limit on purchase amounts. However his prices were approximately ten times those of the other stations, all of which were closed on Sundays to "save fuel". Nobody had to buy from him - but surprisingly many did.

His Sundays started with a long line that didn't last long as his supply was quickly exhausted. Then he closed until the Sunday following his next delivery. It only lasted a month or so and then he just left it closed and kept the final filling of his tanks for his family's exclusive use.

Is it still there? I don't know. I left California and returned to The (then) United States some 15 years ago.
Highly doubt this retelling of a story.

Great book, everyone should read it. In my 65+years I truly believe we’re living it, more so in the last 58. Orwell’1984 and Rands Atlas are profoundly accurate in their social and political narratives of the consequences of where we were headed and where we are today.

Great book, everyone should read it. In my 65+years I truly believe we’re living it, more so in the last 58. Orwell’1984 and Rands Atlas are profoundly accurate in their social and political narratives of the consequences of where we were headed and where we are today.
I've read it.

BOOOOOOOOORRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG.

The repetition is mind numbing. It could have been condensed down to 50 pages and nothing would have been lost.

The scene in the train tunnel exposed just how vituperative Rand really was.

She was also an atheist. An evangelist for Objectivism.

The best review of her book was written by Whittaker Chambers in National Review. Yes, THAT Whittaker Chambers.

You can read it here:

Here is the one and only Bill Buckley's take on Chambers's review:
Bill Buckley once said he thought Whittaker Chambers had gone too far when he wrote in his review of this book, “From almost any page of Atlas Shrugged, a voice can be heard, from painful necessity, commanding: ‘To a gas chamber — go!'” I’ve been reading the book with an eye toward Chambers’ judgement.

Shortly after we are introduced to John Galt, he solemnly intones these words: “Ever since I can remember, I had felt that I would kill the man who’d claim that I exist for the sake of his need — and I had known that this was the highest moral feeling.”

So, Chambers was right.

…This really is a repulsive thing to put as the highest moral feeling.

So it's 4 years later, and P@triot and the Randroids _still_ haven't gone galt.
Uh…who said I haven’t?? :lmao:

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
They just can't give up their welfare checks.
Uh…you unconstitutionally stole my money for “Social Security”. I’m getting every fucking dime back and then some. It’s important to expose the ignorance and failed policies of you Welfare Queens. Best way to do that is not let you keep my money. :laugh:

We absolutely are. Did you see Jen Paski’s mind-numbing Randian comment the other day?

Well you have to understand, it wasn’t designed with the low-IQ in mind. Which you would understand, if you weren’t low-IQ. The irony abounds.
Actually, it was precisely written for low IQs. That's why it repeats itself on every page.

John Galt _deliberately_ crashed the world economy and killed a billion people. Out of butthurt. That makes him a moral monster.

It doesn't matter if someone treated you badly. You still don't kill a billion people over it.

John Galt was a pissy genocidal psychopath. That's why Trump cultists identify with him so strongly.

John Galt _deliberately_ crashed the world economy and killed a billion people. Out of butthurt. That makes him a moral monster.
See? This is vintage "Atlas Shrugged". All John Galt did was say, "if you're going to restore slavery to your society by forcing me to labor for the benefit of others, then I'm leaving your society".

But to the idiot leftist, if you're not willing to be a slave, you're a "moral monster" who "killed billions" out of "butthurt".

I wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Dumbocrats used that same argument against blacks in the mid-to-late 1800's. "You fucking moral monsters - get back onto the plantation and pick that cotton n*gger as my family and neighbors are depending on it".

Give Mammaries credit - at least she's honest about her racism and commitment to slavery to benefit her.

Don't worry throughout thousands of years of human history the people have risen up and wiped out their oppressors. These progs will be at best a blip in human history.

Forum List

Back