🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

The USA has grown up so to speak
Most Americans were BORN HERE...So how is it we are a nation of immigrants?

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

This propaganda that we are ALL immigrants is...BULL SHIT.

^ Ignorant wretch.

Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

^ Ignorant wretch.
Oh brother...another liberal dumb ass incapable of thinking logically.

You are seriously mental.........................
Why?

^ Ignorant wretch.
thinking logically

Is that what you thought you were doing?

^ Ignorant wretch.
thinking logically

If one's ancestors came to N. America in the mid-18th century, is one still an immigrant?

Yes or no?

all depends how you want to look at it....an immigrant is ....a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.......that does not include those who were born and raised here....but if you want to stretch it and look at it like well your ancestors came here from somewhere else,so that means we are a country of immigrants,then go for it....

^ Ignorant wretch.
thinking logically

If one's ancestors came to N. America in the mid-18th century, is one still an immigrant?

Yes or no?

As Obi-wan Kenobi would say, it's true from a certain point of view. Someone who descended from immigrants, can considered an immigrant, yet it's also logical to say he's not. First generation immigrants are definitely immigrants, 2nd thru 100th generations can be thought of either way. There have been over 80 million who immigrated to the USA, in a country of 330 million. So a breakdown of which generation of immigrant they are may have less to do with it than how they view themselves. Go to a Saint Patricks day parade, and tell them only 1st generation Irish should march, and see how many consider themselves immigrants. .

^ Ignorant wretch.
thinking logically

Yes or no?

You only exist in America because of your immigrant ancestors, dope.

Marion Mpermanent post: 17009724 said:
You dude are drunk

There's headstones in my pvt family cemetery dated 1592. That's one I can read, there's others that appear older.

You are delusional, and you make up stories to suit your needs at the moment.

Fuck you. You don't know a damn thing. Let me know when you know where Sumter county is, boy.

I bleached that 1592 headstone just a couple months ago. That's helped to read it.

Why don't you do some history research on immigration to America post-Columbus and get back with me.

Right, your relatives were here before the first English settlement of Jamestown which was founded in 1607.

Dude you have no idea what or where you are

History of Jamestown

That is correct, and nowhere near Jamestown.
Again the first parmanent habitation was in 1607, so what you are claiming rewrites American history, or u r schizzo

Marion Mpermanent post: 17009724 said:
There's headstones in my pvt family cemetery dated 1592. That's one I can read, there's others that appear older.

Fuck you. You don't know a damn thing. Let me know when you know where Sumter county is, boy.

I bleached that 1592 headstone just a couple months ago. That's helped to read it.

Why don't you do some history research on immigration to America post-Columbus and get back with me.

Right, your relatives were here before the first English settlement of Jamestown which was founded in 1607.

History of Jamestown

Again the first parmanent habitation was in 1607, so what you are claiming rewrites American history, or u r schizzo

I'll bring my camera next time I go. As for your statement, that's erroneous.

Just because they weren't organized "colonies" doesn't mean settlers didn't migrate and stake their own claim.

Here's a link for you:

16th Century Settlements - Florida Department of State

^ Ignorant wretch.
thinking logically

Yes or no?

You only exist in America because of your immigrant ancestors, dope.
So, then everyone living in America is an immigrant? Is that right or are you disassembling?

[QUin TE="Marion Mpermanent post: 17009724, member: 61600"]

History of Jamestown

Just because they weren't organized "colonies" doesn't mean settlers didn't migrate and stake their own claim.

Here's a link for you:

16th Century Settlements - Florida Department of State[/QUOTE]
You said that your family has been living on thesame plot since the 1500's. No such family exist except In your mind.

[QUin TE="Marion Mpermanent post: 17009724, member: 61600"]

History of Jamestown

Here's a link for you:

16th Century Settlements - Florida Department of State
You said that your family has been living on thesame plot since the 1500's. No such family exist except In your mind.[/QUOTE]

I never said that. I said there are headstones in my private family cemetery dated 1592. That is how it is.

Some of them only lasted 1-7 years.

Forum List

Back