🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

[QUin TE="Marion Mpermanent post: 17009724, member: 61600"]
Fuck you. You don't know a damn thing. Let me know when you know where Sumter county is, boy.

I bleached that 1592 headstone just a couple months ago. That's helped to read it.

Why don't you do some history research on immigration to America post-Columbus and get back with me.

Right, your relatives were here before the first English settlement of Jamestown which was founded in 1607.

Dude you have no idea what or where you are

History of Jamestown

That is correct, and nowhere near Jamestown.
Again the first parmanent habitation was in 1607, so what you are claiming rewrites American history, or u r schizzo

I'll bring my camera next time I go. As for your statement, that's erroneous.

Just because they weren't organized "colonies" doesn't mean settlers didn't migrate and stake their own claim.

Here's a link for you:

16th Century Settlements - Florida Department of State
You said that your family has been living on thesame plot since the 1500's. No such family exist except In your mind.

I never said that. I said there are headstones in my private family cemetery dated 1592. That is how it is.

Some of them only lasted 1-7 years.[/QUOTE]
Tin foil hat wearer alert

Right, your relatives were here before the first English settlement of Jamestown which was founded in 1607.

History of Jamestown

Again the first parmanent habitation was in 1607, so what you are claiming rewrites American history, or u r schizzo

Just because they weren't organized "colonies" doesn't mean settlers didn't migrate and stake their own claim.

Here's a link for you:

You said that your family has been living on thesame plot since the 1500's. No such family exist except In your mind.

I never said that. I said there are headstones in my private family cemetery dated 1592. That is how it is.

Some of them only lasted 1-7 years.
Tin foil hat wearer alert[/QUOTE]

What makes you say that?

Fuck you. You don't know a damn thing. Let me know when you know where Sumter county is, boy.

I bleached that 1592 headstone just a couple months ago. That's helped to read it.

Why don't you do some history research on immigration to America post-Columbus and get back with me.

History of Jamestown

Here's a link for you:

Grace berry 1625 has the oldest headstone in the usa, Plymouth mass

History of Jamestown

Here's a link for you:

You guys don't have the same weathering problems down there that we do, do you? Anyway, it's probably 1692. The 5 looks a lot like a 6 on old graves.

History of Jamestown

Here's a link for you:

Grace berry 1625 has the oldest headstone in the usa, Plymouth mass[/QUOTE]

Not everything is on the internet, guy.

History of Jamestown

Here's a link for you:

You guys don't have the same weathering problems down there that we do, do you? Anyway, it's probably 1692. The 5 looks a lot like a 6 on old graves.[/QUOTE]

You could be right. I don't know, I wasn't alive then. Will take picture next time.

There's a mold problem here.

Last edited:
[QUin TE="Marion Mpermanent post: 17009724, member: 61600"]That is correct, and nowhere near Jamestown.

Here's a link for you:

Not everything is on the internet, guy.[/QUOTE] If what u say is true you will be famous as will your family plot.......or u r tin foil

Here's a link for you:

If what u say is true you will be famous as will your family plot.......or u r tin foil[/QUOTE]

I think not. There are others as well.

Here's a link for you:

If what u say is true you will be famous as will your family plot.......or u r tin foil[/QUOTE]
Could have also been the year the person was born. That would be a really old family cemetery, to be sure.

so your saying that Mexican children who are born here are legal Americans having been born here. just like all the rest of us born here, no matter where there parents came from & its a choice what we call our self. American, Irish American or what ever?

The OP is funny because it asserts a people saying we are a nation of immigrants argue a logical fallacy of universal premise that because we are descended from immigrants we must have immigrants.

But the punch line is the OP is actually making that claim about people who say we are a nation of immigrants.

We are a nation of immigrants (excluding the native americans - who ironically were immigrants themselves) but that fact does not require we believe unregulated immigration is a good thing. We've limited immigration of over 100 years. But we have not done so effectively with people coming from the Mexico border.

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

Hooray, so we're all Native Americans! I can't wait for the revised textbooks. "Is our children learning?"

3e945caf0b05041664babf3a3461dffaddb0cabfa03c77f57434ed1bfe9f6063.jpg

Here's a link for you:

If what u say is true you will be famous as will your family plot.......or u r tin foil
Could have also been the year the person was born. That would be a really old family cemetery, to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Other headstones read 1725, 1740..

Last edited:

If what u say is true you will be famous as will your family plot.......or u r tin foil
Could have also been the year the person was born. That would be a really old family cemetery, to be sure.

Other headstones read 1725, 1740..[/QUOTE]
Are you still living there, on that land?

Other headstones read 1725, 1740..
Are you still living there, on that land?[/QUOTE]

No, family gave it to church, reserved spaces.

Forum List

Back