🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

I can see why you lost it.
Yes sometimes v-dare gets carried away, but one thing I have learned from partisan leftists is to never be closed mind like they are.
Yeah, well it's true that some on the left consider any attempt to effectively kick out illegal immigrants to be an assault on heritage.

My mothers family came in when their were no restrictions, but my fathers came through Ellis Island.

I'll bring my camera next time I go. As for your statement, that's erroneous.

Just because they weren't organized "colonies" doesn't mean settlers didn't migrate and stake their own claim.

Here's a link for you:

16th Century Settlements - Florida Department of State
You said that your family has been living on thesame plot since the 1500's. No such family exist except In your mind.

I never said that. I said there are headstones in my private family cemetery dated 1592. That is how it is.

Some of them only lasted 1-7 years.
Grace berry 1625 has the oldest headstone in the usa, Plymouth mass

Not everything is on the internet, guy.
If what u say is true you will be famous as will your family plot.......or u r tin foil
Could have also been the year the person was born. That would be a really old family cemetery, to be sure.[/QUOTE]

1625 is the oldest known tombstone in the USA, mysendoff.com

What this clown believes is meaningless, he is likely suffering from delusions of grandeur wanting to be a member of the first family ever in the USA. He is not.....................

Grace-Berry-Kevin-Ashman.jpg

I'll bring my camera next time I go. As for your statement, that's erroneous.

Just because they weren't organized "colonies" doesn't mean settlers didn't migrate and stake their own claim.

Here's a link for you:

16th Century Settlements - Florida Department of State
You said that your family has been living on thesame plot since the 1500's. No such family exist except In your mind.

I never said that. I said there are headstones in my private family cemetery dated 1592. That is how it is.

If what u say is true you will be famous as will your family plot.......or u r tin foil

I think not. There are others as well.[/QUOTE]

So you are saying that there are other stones from the 1500's in this graveyard.

Dude you have ABSOLUTELY no understanding of United States history

Jamestown was founded in 1607 and the Plymouth colony where the oldest stone came from was settled in 1620.

1500 anything is impossible but if true would make the stone that you claim is there a national monument.......................it's not, because you are wrong

I was born in america. My great grandparents came from Sweden. I am a swede first. That's what myblood is...american second. Fact.

Could have also been the year the person was born. That would be a really old family cemetery, to be sure.

Other headstones read 1725, 1740..[/QUOTE]
1725 is reasonable, 1500 anything is not............................

Could have also been the year the person was born. That would be a really old family cemetery, to be sure.

1625 is the oldest known tombstone in the USA, mysendoff.com

What this clown believes is meaningless, he is likely suffering from delusions of grandeur wanting to be a member of the first family ever in the USA. He is not.....................

Grace-Berry-Kevin-Ashman.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I've been there hundreds of times.

Forum List

Back