🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

The Alt-Right and racist communities do hate immigrants, legal or not.

Those children who are citizens, whether new born of thirty or older, of illegal immigrants are not going to allow mass deportation of their relatives. The admin only harms itself by the media reports attracted by the relatively few "victories" of those such illegals who are deported.

America needs a more secure border, mandatory e-verify for hiring, mandatory severe punishment for personnel and businesses who knowing hire illegals, and a pathway to normalization.

Those measures, all of them, will come to pass sooner than later.
So you mean following the law. Crazy concept.

Y
The only non immigrant Americans are Native Americans, no matter where you were born. All 4 of my grandparents came thru Ellis Island from Hungary, thus my DNA says that I am 100 percent Hungarian, NOT A FRIKIN AMERICAN INDIAN.

You got that stupid
You aren't very bright are you?

The ancestors of the native Americans immigrated here too.

If you could think logically instead of stupidly, you would understand.

Not before the USA was incorporated they didn't............................

Besides retard, you could claim that everyone was an immigrant outside of the garden of eden, and even they were immigrants from heaven so to speak.

Next

My ancestors came here more than 200 years before 1776, what does that mean?

They may have seen an Indian or two, but..the area was not very populated. You had to know what you were doing to survive.

You dude are drunk

There's headstones in my pvt family cemetery dated 1592. That's one I can read, there's others that appear older.

You are delusional, and you make up stories to suit your needs at the moment.

Y
You aren't very bright are you?

The ancestors of the native Americans immigrated here too.

If you could think logically instead of stupidly, you would understand.

Besides retard, you could claim that everyone was an immigrant outside of the garden of eden, and even they were immigrants from heaven so to speak.

Next

They may have seen an Indian or two, but..the area was not very populated. You had to know what you were doing to survive.

You dude are drunk

There's headstones in my pvt family cemetery dated 1592. That's one I can read, there's others that appear older.

Fuck you. You don't know a damn thing. Let me know when you know where Sumter county is, boy.

I bleached that 1592 headstone just a couple months ago. That's helped to read it.

Why don't you do some history research on immigration to America post-Columbus and get back with me.

Actually the people at the inception are not immigrants. THEY are natural citizens. Only stupid liberals say they are not. If their screwed up fantasy logic were to be accepted there could be NOTHING but immigrants anywhere on earth.

You should stop mentioning logic until you actually understand what it means.

Another thread about that segment of white losers that have never been suited to compete on a level playing field now mad because they can't call anyone go-ok, ni66er, slant eyed, squaw, injun and then jump in front of the line because they are white...

Another thread about that segment of white losers that have never been suited to compete on a level playing field now mad because they can't call anyone go-ok, ni66er, slant eyed, squaw, injun and then jump in front of the line because they are white...

Calm down, precious.

Calm down, precious.
You calm down and get back to me when you have some idea of American history...sweetie boy.

You're right. It isnt a nation built on immigrants. Its a nation built on murderous invaders.

Next

You dude are drunk

Fuck you. You don't know a damn thing. Let me know when you know where Sumter county is, boy.

I bleached that 1592 headstone just a couple months ago. That's helped to read it.

Why don't you do some history research on immigration to America post-Columbus and get back with me.

Right, your relatives were here before the first English settlement of Jamestown which was founded in 1607.

Dude you have no idea what or where you are

History of Jamestown

Calm down, precious.
You calm down and get back to me when you have some idea of American history....

You're kidding, right? I've been teaching History for over 20 years. How about you, champ?

Calm down, precious.
You calm down and get back to me when you have some idea of American history....

You're kidding, right? I've been teaching History for over 20 years. How about you, champ?

Calm down, precious.

Well champ, I once had a history teacher that didn't know the difference between the bay of pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis, I had to explain the difference to her as an 11th grade student...seems now I'll have to be giving your ignorant ass history lessons; right sweetie boy???

You dude are drunk

Right, your relatives were here before the first English settlement of Jamestown which was founded in 1607.

Dude you have no idea what or where you are

History of Jamestown

That is correct, and nowhere near Jamestown.

Calm down, precious.

Calm down, precious.

Well champ, I once had a history teacher that didn't know the difference between the bay of pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis, I had to explain the difference to her as an 11th grade student...seems now I'll have to be giving your ignorant ass history lessons......???

Get off the drugs, kid. And no one wants to read your little stories about your last year of formal education.

Several non-British European colonies were founded in the continental U.S. before 1607.

We all (including Native Americans (there were people here before them)) descended from immigrants.

Come on guys. America IS A nation of immigrants. People wanting to contribute to America and the American Dream, share American values, are patriotic AND enter America legally are a major asset.

If America were not a nation of immigrants, every American would be descendants of your first wave of settlers. This obviously isn't the case. The key word as was stated is LEGAL. America should pick and choose the best, brightest and highest moral characters, they shouldn't be forced to accept people entering illegally and placing a major burden on the system.

The key word as was stated is LEGAL

No doubt.
The process to get there doesn't work.
A decade to get a green card, then another to become a citizen? Ridiculous. That's what needs to be fixed.

Forum List

Back