🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

And the immigrants who came to this country came because they wanted to be AMERICAN. Not because they wanted to invade. And they were required to prove that they wanted to be here before they were granted citizenship.

And they were not granted citizenship if they had criminal records.
Left Think...anyone who oppose
I'd go for a nation of, "legal" immigrants, otherwise they're just lawbreakers and thieves of all American taxpayers.

Nonsense.

We're raising entire generations who have no clue about the history of their own country.

:rolleyes:
Really?

I don't know about you, but my ancestors came here legally. Did yours?....did you?
mine sure as shit did. Right through Ellis Island.

Well some of them.

Others have been here back to the 1600s. They fought in the Revolutionary war. So my people have been here hundreds of years. Longer than any Indians occupied the Malheur Bird Sanctuary, that's for fucking sure.

So there were no Indians in Oregon before 1600?

U sure

Did I say that, dumbass?

I said there were no Indians on vast tracts of land, including the land that is now Malheur refuge. Indians didn't start going there until the 1800s, at the same time the settlers did.

Ill try again. Most of us are NOT IMMIGRANTS

im·mi·gra·tion
[ˌiməˈɡrāSH(ə)n]
NOUN

1. the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country
My Family were SETTLERS, NOT "immigrants"

The only non immigrant Americans are Native Americans, no matter where you were born. All 4 of my grandparents came thru Ellis Island from Hungary, thus my DNA says that I am 100 percent Hungarian, NOT A FRIKIN AMERICAN INDIAN.

You got that stupid
BS...complete utterly and stinky.

My ancestors came here in the mid 18th century. I am not an immigrant. If I am immigrant than so are native Americans, since after all their ancestors came here too, just earlier than every one else.

News flash we all are immigrants even the injuns...

The Indians were here before the first European.................

Stone-age Europeans 'were the first to set foot on North America'

The first humans in the USA crossed from Siberia, on a land bridge and or on the ice.

Doofus
Damn...they immigrated here. They must be immigrants...and all their ancestors too.

Y
You are seriously mental.........................
Why?
Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

The USA has grown up so to speak
Most Americans were BORN HERE...So how is it we are a nation of immigrants?

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

This propaganda that we are ALL immigrants is...BULL SHIT.
The only non immigrant Americans are Native Americans, no matter where you were born. All 4 of my grandparents came thru Ellis Island from Hungary, thus my DNA says that I am 100 percent Hungarian, NOT A FRIKIN AMERICAN INDIAN.

You got that stupid
You aren't very bright are you?

The ancestors of the native Americans immigrated here too.

If you could think logically instead of stupidly, you would understand.

Not before the USA was incorporated they didn't............................

Besides retard, you could claim that everyone was an immigrant outside of the garden of eden, and even they were immigrants from heaven so to speak.

Next

Y
Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

You got that stupid

Besides retard, you could claim that everyone was an immigrant outside of the garden of eden, and even they were immigrants from heaven so to speak.

Next
My ancestors came here before the USA existed too....dumbass.

Logic my son....try to think logically instead of dumbassedly.

You got that stupid

My ancestors came here in the mid 18th century. I am not an immigrant. If I am immigrant than so are native Americans, since after all their ancestors came here too, just earlier than every one else.

The first humans in the USA crossed from Siberia, on a land bridge and or on the ice.

Doofus
You go ahead tell those Scientists and Anthropologists you know more about this than they do.

Actually the FACT is by definition immigrants are those who immigrate to a foreign country to live permanently. Anyone who had their ancestors in this country before the country was founded is NOT an immigrant, and anyone born in the country, or born as defined to be natural born citizens by law is NOT AN IMMIGRANT. That means WE ARE NOT A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS. There are Immigrants living now in this country. conversley there are those whose parents immigrated but they were born in this country and they too are not immigrants.

Ill try again. Most of us are NOT IMMIGRANTS

im·mi·gra·tion
[ˌiməˈɡrāSH(ə)n]
NOUN

1. the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country
My Family were SETTLERS, NOT "immigrants"

Lol! You bend yourself into that semantic pretzel with a straight face ? Lol!!!

Doofus
You go ahead tell those Scientists and Anthropologists you know more about this than they do.

You do not know what science is kid.......
bering.jpg

Y

You got that stupid

Next
My ancestors came here before the USA existed too....dumbass.

Logic my son....try to think logically instead of dumbassedly.

They were not here before the Indians who already had tribe confederations

Just because you liberals want to say everyone is an immigrant does not make it true, In fact nothing liberals say or fabricate is true. Facts don't change and you liberals never have any.

Actually the FACT is by definition immigrants are those who immigrate to a foreign country to live permanently. Anyone who had their ancestors in this country before the country was founded is NOT an immigrant, and anyone born in the country, or born as defined to be natural born citizens by law is NOT AN IMMIGRANT. That means WE ARE NOT A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS. There are Immigrants living now in this country. conversley there are those whose parents immigrated but they were born in this country and they too are not immigrants.
Now that is logic. Thank you.

Try explaining that to Bassman00stupid, so that he understands.

Good luck.

Doofus

bering.jpg
Which is WHY I depend on SCIENTISTS and ANTHROPOLOGISTS to do that research for me! I just read their reports and report the facts. You can keep your heard buried in the sand and cry or you can wake up and read their reports.

Doofus

bering.jpg
Which is WHY I depend on SCIENTISTS and ANTHROPOLOGISTS to do that research for me! I just read their reports and report the facts. You can keep your heard buried in the sand and cry or you can wake up and read their reports.

Can you please present the report where scientist reported that no manmade object will ever go faster than the speed of sound?

Again kid you have no idea what science is

Just because you liberals want to say everyone is an immigrant does not make it true, In fact nothing liberals say or fabricate is true. Facts don't change and you liberals never have any.

I always say I am an immigrant (even though my grand father arrived here when he was a boy on Ellis Island)

It worked great for me getting good jobs at a German and a japeneese transplant manufacturing plant in the past..

I am a half German and a half Pollock American, they think I am smart and one of them..

They don't want the TRUTH, it is too hard for them to understand reality, because they have been indoctrinated by dumb down failure centers liberals call schools. That is why todays phds are on an education level with 1970's third graders.

So did your family come here during the window when we were part of England but then split off? Otherwise they'd be immigrants .

Doofus

bering.jpg

Can you please present the report where scientist reported that no manmade object will ever go faster than the speed of sound?

Again kid you have no idea what science is
Keep ignoring them...this is amusing. Your maturity level at being proven wrong is funny.

Forum List

Back