🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

Come on guys. America IS A nation of immigrants. People wanting to contribute to America and the American Dream, share American values, are patriotic AND enter America legally are a major asset.

If America were not a nation of immigrants, every American would be descendants of your first wave of settlers. This obviously isn't the case. The key word as was stated is LEGAL. America should pick and choose the best, brightest and highest moral characters, they shouldn't be forced to accept people entering illegally and placing a major burden on the system.

Come on guys. America IS A nation of immigrants. People wanting to contribute to America and the American Dream, share American values, are patriotic AND enter America legally are a major asset.

If America were not a nation of immigrants, every American would be descendants of your first wave of settlers. This obviously isn't the case. The key word as was stated is LEGAL. America should pick and choose the best, brightest and highest moral characters, they shouldn't be forced to accept people entering illegally and placing a major burden on the system.
Watch the video.

Am I an immigrant, if my ancestors came here in the 18th century?

Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

The USA has grown up so to speak

Are you? No. Anyone born in America is not an immigrant. Whether your parents came to America in the 18th century, or 30 years ago.

Bottom line is that immigrants with shared values are vital. The key is to make sure that America doesn't lose it's values, this to me mean a focus on individual liberty and maximum freedoms socially, economically and spiritually as supported by your Constitution.

Are you? No. Anyone born in America is not an immigrant. Whether your parents came to America in the 18th century, or 30 years ago. Bottom line is that immigrants with shared values are vital. The key is to make sure that America doesn't lose it's values, this to me mean a focus on individual liberty and maximum freedoms socially, economically and spiritually as supported by your Constitution.
So...if those born here are not immigrants, and the majority of Americans are born here..agreed? So then, one could argue that we are NOT A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS.

Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

Most Americans were BORN HERE...So how is it we are a nation of immigrants?

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

This propaganda that we are ALL immigrants is...BULL SHIT.

What the Alt-Right and racist communities don't understand is America was built by immigrants from a Europe that was undergoing radical social changes. From a potato famine to a pogram to a revolution, the poor and tempest tossed of Europe came here for a better way of life.

Europe is pretty damn stable compared to sub-Saharan Africa or Latin America or the Middle East. The poor and tempest tossed of those areas are today's immigrants.

'But they're not White!' argues Mr. Taylor.

That's a 'you' problem, not an 'I' problem.

One cannot debate a racist. Their hate burns deep, like faith in others. Once the convictions have been rationalized, there's no talking them down from the ledge. They will not compromise their point of view.

Ah! Salute! Go with God. It's a free country. Just don't ever force that crap down our throats by legislation. That we will pay attention to.

I think these kinds of groups and their editorials do much harm to sensible measures we're trying to take to combat illegal immigration. They play right into the left's allegations that the right "hates immigrants" when that is just not the case. This ultra-nationalist view is a small extremist slither of the right. I put them right in there with the Klan and other extremist fringe groups.

We desperately need to deal with our illegal immigration problems right now. It's bankrupting cities and towns along the border and dragging wages into the gutter. It's stretching our systems to the max in terms of essential services. It's introducing diseases that we'd almost completely eradicated in this country. And at some point we also need to address assimilation of those who come here legally because, if you are migrating without assimilation, you're "colonizing" not immigrating.

Are we a "nation of immigrants?" Yes and no. We are a nation of Americans. People who have come here, or their families came here, to experience the American Dream. Law-abiding individuals who come here legally, assimilate into the culture and contribute to our society are NOT THE PROBLEM! These people make America great. So why in the hell do we want to lump them in with people who are openly breaking our laws and crossing our borders illegally? Is it just so we can appease our own ignorant and intolerant bigotry? I'm sorry, I don't have any tolerance for ignorant bigots. You're doing more to hurt us than to help us... just go away and shut the fuck up.

Are you? No. Anyone born in America is not an immigrant. Whether your parents came to America in the 18th century, or 30 years ago.

Bottom line is that immigrants with shared values are vital. The key is to make sure that America doesn't lose it's values, this to me mean a focus on individual liberty and maximum freedoms socially, economically and spiritually as supported by your Constitution.
WTF is immigrants with shared values?

Syrians allowed to immigrate here do not have shared values with most Americans.

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

This propaganda that we are ALL immigrants is...BULL SHIT
When we accepted the worlds tired and poor we didn't have a welfare program and we made sure they could support themselves or had some means of support. Today we just let anyone in that has the potential to give birth to a baby democrat.

The only non immigrant Americans are Native Americans, no matter where you were born. All 4 of my grandparents came thru Ellis Island from Hungary, thus my DNA says that I am 100 percent Hungarian, NOT A FRIKIN AMERICAN INDIAN.

You got that stupid

Looks like the Snowflake Left and the Cuck Right are out in force on this thread!
black_wolf_wip_by_adarkernemisis-d5u8xoi.jpg

The only non immigrant Americans are Native Americans, no matter where you were born. All 4 of my grandparents came thru Ellis Island from Hungary, thus my DNA says that I am 100 percent Hungarian, NOT A FRIKIN AMERICAN INDIAN.

You got that stupid
Injuns weren't here first.

You got that stupid
That makes you, what we call here in the Pittsburgh area, a Hunky.

Forum List

Back