🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

You are seriously mental.........................
Why?
Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

The USA has grown up so to speak
Most Americans were BORN HERE...So how is it we are a nation of immigrants?

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

This propaganda that we are ALL immigrants is...BULL SHIT.
The only non immigrant Americans are Native Americans, no matter where you were born. All 4 of my grandparents came thru Ellis Island from Hungary, thus my DNA says that I am 100 percent Hungarian, NOT A FRIKIN AMERICAN INDIAN.

You got that stupid
Injuns weren't here first.
Injuns don't count. They were one of the many sub-humans than didn't even develop the wheel.

Why?
Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

The only non immigrant Americans are Native Americans, no matter where you were born. All 4 of my grandparents came thru Ellis Island from Hungary, thus my DNA says that I am 100 percent Hungarian, NOT A FRIKIN AMERICAN INDIAN.

You got that stupid
Didn't your boy Taylor make a point about the Indians fighting the English colonists in his little on line Nuremberg rally?

Why?

You got that stupid
That makes you, what we call here in the Pittsburgh area, a Hunky.

That's fine, thus genetically I am an immigrant, and quite proud that my grandparents left home before it fell behind the iron curtain into hell

You got that stupid
BS...complete utterly and stinky.

My ancestors came here in the mid 18th century. I am not an immigrant. If I am immigrant than so are native Americans, since after all their ancestors came here too, just earlier than every one else.

You got that stupid
Injuns don't count. They were one of the many sub-humans than didn't even develop the wheel.

They count a lot better than you, I am sure'

Bada bing bada boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys. America IS A nation of immigrants. People wanting to contribute to America and the American Dream, share American values, are patriotic AND enter America legally are a major asset.

If America were not a nation of immigrants, every American would be descendants of your first wave of settlers. This obviously isn't the case. The key word as was stated is LEGAL. America should pick and choose the best, brightest and highest moral characters, they shouldn't be forced to accept people entering illegally and placing a major burden on the system.

We are a nation of legal immigrants, not illegal ones.

This propaganda that we are ALL immigrants is...BULL SHIT
When we accepted the worlds tired and poor we didn't have a welfare program and we made sure they could support themselves or had some means of support. Today we just let anyone in that has the potential to give birth to a baby democrat.

This is a valid point (outside of the last sentence in which you added levity). If people are free to engage in commerce, succeed and fail on their own merits and due to a great system of freedom, than certainly immigrants are basically accepting of their freedom to achieve (or fail) as the case may be. It's an implied agreement.

Liberal ideals have their place, Keynesian economics can work in small doses, but not at the clip of mass immigration that America and most of the West have engaged in for so long. Americas debt has doubled in 8 years, something has to change.

Last edited:
Why?

You got that stupid

My ancestors came here in the mid 18th century. I am not an immigrant. If I am immigrant than so are native Americans, since after all their ancestors came here too, just earlier than every one else.

News flash we all are immigrants even the injuns...

Why?

You got that stupid

Test your DNA, it will say immigrant, I assure you...............................

You got that stupid

The Indians were here before the first European.................

This is a valid point (outside of the last sentence in which you added levity). If people are free to engage in commerce, succeed and fail on their own merits and due to a great system of freedom, than certainly immigrants are basically accepting of their freedom to achieve (or fail) as the can may be. It's an implied agreement.

Liberal ideals have their place, Keynesian economics can work in small doses, but not at the clip of mass immigration that America and most of the West have engaged in for so long. Americas debt has doubled in 8 years, something has to change
Immigration should be an asset to a nation not a liability.

Left Think...anyone who oppose
I'd go for a nation of, "legal" immigrants, otherwise they're just lawbreakers and thieves of all American taxpayers.

Nonsense.

We're raising entire generations who have no clue about the history of their own country.

:rolleyes:
Really?

I don't know about you, but my ancestors came here legally. Did yours?....did you?

Without even knowing it, you just proved what I wrote - you're ignorant of your own country's history.

I'd go for a nation of, "legal" immigrants, otherwise they're just lawbreakers and thieves of all American taxpayers.

Nonsense.

We're raising entire generations who have no clue about the history of their own country.

Really?

I don't know about you, but my ancestors came here legally. Did yours?....did you?
mine sure as shit did. Right through Ellis Island.

Well some of them.

Others have been here back to the 1600s. They fought in the Revolutionary war. So my people have been here hundreds of years. Longer than any Indians occupied the Malheur Bird Sanctuary, that's for fucking sure.

You got that stupid

Okay. I can agree with that.

Nonsense.

Really?

mine sure as shit did. Right through Ellis Island.

Well some of them.

Others have been here back to the 1600s. They fought in the Revolutionary war. So my people have been here hundreds of years. Longer than any Indians occupied the Malheur Bird Sanctuary, that's for fucking sure.

So there were no Indians in Oregon before 1600?

U sure

You got that stupid

Stone-age Europeans 'were the first to set foot on North America'

Y

You got that stupid
You aren't very bright are you?

The ancestors of the native Americans immigrated here too.

If you could think logically instead of stupidly, you would understand.

You got that stupid

Stone-age Europeans 'were the first to set foot on North America'

The first humans in the USA crossed from Siberia, on a land bridge and or on the ice.

Doofus

siberia_today3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back