🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We are NOT a nation of immigrants

America is, always has been, and always will be a nation of immigrants.

Actually I don't care if you are a LEGAL immigrant. What I mind is anyone in this country who is a FELONY GRADE criminal getting anything but dead, or jailed and losing all rights to vote, own a firearm, or any other thing that gives them power over a law abiding citizen. If they want to send all the illegals through an Ellis Island center and then be sure they will assimilate to American culture, behavioral and social values, FINE, but liberals don't want their pet voter pools to be treated like the majority WHITE immigrants were at Ellis.

The first humans in the USA crossed from Siberia, on a land bridge and or on the ice.

Doofus
You go ahead tell those Scientists and Anthropologists you know more about this than they do.

You do not know what science is kid.......
bering.jpg
Which is WHY I depend on SCIENTISTS and ANTHROPOLOGISTS to do that research for me! I just read their reports and report the facts. You can keep your heard buried in the sand and cry or you can wake up and read their reports.

Can you please present the report where scientist reported that no manmade object will ever go faster than the speed of sound?

Again kid you have no idea what science is
Keep ignoring them...this is amusing. Your maturity level at being proven wrong is funny.

LOL remember when Stephen Hawking claimed that black holes were black and nothing could escape them.

Then he called a conference to say that he fucked up?

Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career -

nutty-prof-lewis1.jpg

The first humans in the USA crossed from Siberia, on a land bridge and or on the ice.

Doofus
You go ahead tell those Scientists and Anthropologists you know more about this than they do.

You do not know what science is kid.......
bering.jpg
Which is WHY I depend on SCIENTISTS and ANTHROPOLOGISTS to do that research for me! I just read their reports and report the facts. You can keep your heard buried in the sand and cry or you can wake up and read their reports.

Can you please present the report where scientist reported that no manmade object will ever go faster than the speed of sound?

Again kid you have no idea what science is
Keep ignoring them...this is amusing. Your maturity level at being proven wrong is funny.

You stupid injuns came here thousands of years before Europeans from Siberia..

I always wanted to know how they managed to drag women with them 1000s and 1000s of miles to mate and have kids..

It must of been along walk hearing her nag all the time why doesn't he stop and ask for directions

Sorry to disagree but not by definition or actual factual reasoning. We have been here for only 235 actual years of bound and ratified Country. Before that there was NO United States of America. and all who were here at the time of inception, and all natural born by law are not immigrants but natural born citizens. The fact is if that were true your argument would apply to every spot of land on earth.

Y
Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

The USA has grown up so to speak
Most Americans were BORN HERE...So how is it we are a nation of immigrants?

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

This propaganda that we are ALL immigrants is...BULL SHIT.
The only non immigrant Americans are Native Americans, no matter where you were born. All 4 of my grandparents came thru Ellis Island from Hungary, thus my DNA says that I am 100 percent Hungarian, NOT A FRIKIN AMERICAN INDIAN.

You got that stupid
You aren't very bright are you?

The ancestors of the native Americans immigrated here too.

If you could think logically instead of stupidly, you would understand.

Not before the USA was incorporated they didn't............................

Besides retard, you could claim that everyone was an immigrant outside of the garden of eden, and even they were immigrants from heaven so to speak.

Next

My ancestors came here more than 200 years before 1776, what does that mean?

They may have seen an Indian or two, but..the area was not very populated. You had to know what you were doing to survive.

Sorry to disagree but not by definition or actual factual reasoning. We have been here for only 235 actual years of bound and ratified Country. Before that there was NO United States of America. and all who were here at the time of inception, and all natural born by law are not immigrants but natural born citizens. The fact is if that were true your argument would apply to every spot of land on earth.

You just failed yourself. Read it back, dope.

Vdare is an alt-right hate site, dumbshit.
Really?

Thanks.

Yup. Please change your title from "Libertarian/Anarchist" to "White Nationalist/Faggot."
Why?

If you were born in this country, you're not an immigrant. The agenda is to make people think that we're all immigrants, our strength is in our diversity, etc. Diversity. Depends what kind of diversity. Nicolas Tesla or a boatload of poor somalis.

Y
Because he said the USA is not a nation of immigrants, we clearly are. That said someone needs to turn the statue of liberty around so that she can see the tired, the poor and the hungry that are already here, and understand that there is not a job for everyone thus we can no longer take every immigrant.............

The USA has grown up so to speak

This bull shit is promoted by the left, to dupe Americans into accepting illegal immigration.

The only non immigrant Americans are Native Americans, no matter where you were born. All 4 of my grandparents came thru Ellis Island from Hungary, thus my DNA says that I am 100 percent Hungarian, NOT A FRIKIN AMERICAN INDIAN.

You got that stupid

Besides retard, you could claim that everyone was an immigrant outside of the garden of eden, and even they were immigrants from heaven so to speak.

Next

They may have seen an Indian or two, but..the area was not very populated. You had to know what you were doing to survive.

You dude are drunk

Actually the people at the inception are not immigrants. THEY are natural citizens. Only stupid liberals say they are not. If their screwed up fantasy logic were to be accepted there could be NOTHING but immigrants anywhere on earth.

Y

You got that stupid

Next

You dude are drunk

There's headstones in my pvt family cemetery dated 1592. That's one I can read, there's others that appear older.

Same here quite a few dating before the beginning of the USA. Quite a few after too, and some in Mounds that have no date.

The Alt-Right and racist communities do hate immigrants, legal or not.

Those children who are citizens, whether new born of thirty or older, of illegal immigrants are not going to allow mass deportation of their relatives. The admin only harms itself by the media reports attracted by the relatively few "victories" of those such illegals who are deported.

America needs a more secure border, mandatory e-verify for hiring, mandatory severe punishment for personnel and businesses who knowing hire illegals, and a pathway to normalization.

Those measures, all of them, will come to pass sooner than later.

I don't think the argument should be made that America isn't a nation of native born Americans, of course it is, however, there are many immigrating every year and even more who had parents, grandparents in the like who did immigrate, and thus, were in fact immigrants.

Any nation is better if they can pick and choose the best and brightest. As long as they want to assimilate into the existing American system with full and loyal support to the constitution, why wouldn't you want the best to contribute and help lead a nation?

No need to split hairs as is being done in some of the discussion. I can understand how either argument might be offensive to the other side as it indirectly devalues ones history, this shouldn't be the case.

Make America Great again!

The Alt-Right and racist communities do hate immigrants, legal or not.

Those children who are citizens, whether new born of thirty or older, of illegal immigrants are not going to allow mass deportation of their relatives. The admin only harms itself by the media reports attracted by the relatively few "victories" of those such illegals who are deported.

America needs a more secure border, mandatory e-verify for hiring, mandatory severe punishment for personnel and businesses who knowing hire illegals, and a pathway to normalization.

Those measures, all of them, will come to pass sooner than later.

Forum List

Back