We are now Patriot Act free

Business as usual at the NSA. I guarantee all the supercomputers are humming right along, shutting down skynet has consequences.

....but for how long? Hopefully, evermore.
The only issue is Obama IS a traitor and Hillary is as well.
One false flag thrown by Obama could shut down rights overnight.
Hillary has ALREADY proven she WILL kill Americans for the cause.
America SELDOM shifts parties during a war.

So while it is a good thing we are entering a VERY danger filled time. You need to have one HUGE amount of trust in government right now. Just like YOUR life depended on it.

• Banned

So while it is a good thing we are entering a VERY danger filled time. You need to have one HUGE amount of trust in government right now. Just like YOUR life depended on it.

Systems are already in place.
Secrets can stay secret now.
No more worrying about pesky little FOIA requests
And the "Gulf of Tonkin" was a ...........oh let me think a minute ah.............or it was a Democrat named...............ah, toss me a bone there would you?
Quit acting like things are shut down, I guarantee there was a secret EO telling the NSA to keep on trucking. That is more worrisome than the NSA being hogtied to the legal process as it should be.

Yep, though I think they will still try and push the 'Freedom Act' on us.

Thank Rand Paul for holding the fort, and forcing the House, the Senate, and the White House to come up with less of a sell out legislation.

After ages of getting a free ride and claiming the sky would fall to stop all reform, the anti-civil liberties coalition have finally hit a roadblock.

Now they have to at least attempt to prove what they claim is true, and that selling out a little freedom is worth it.

And the "Gulf of Tonkin" was a ...........oh let me think a minute ah.............or it was a Democrat named...............ah, toss me a bone there would you?
Quit acting like things are shut down, I guarantee there was a secret EO telling the NSA to keep on trucking. That is more worrisome than the NSA being hogtied to the legal process as it should be.
The government is shutting down this one public because it's private replacement has ALREADY been built. You think Hillary's server was a fluke?

If you catch one there has to be another. Because that server is wired BOTH ways. To bad those emails were thought to be worthless and destroyed by her. I would feel a LOT safer if I knew what she was doing while she was SUPPOSED to be working for me.

The government is shutting down this one public because it's private replacement has ALREADY been built. You think Hillary's server was a fluke?

If you catch one there has to be another. Because that server is wired BOTH ways. To bad those emails were thought to be worthless and destroyed by her. I would feel a LOT safer if I knew what she was doing while she was SUPPOSED to be working for me.
All Emails sent over the internet are trapped and stored by the NSA. So fail. The NSA has control over every backbone server in the US. Everything any of us has ever sent since around 2006 is still there, Hilary included, it just can't be used in open court.

All Emails sent over the internet are trapped and stored by the NSA. So fail. The NSA has control over every backbone server in the US. Everything any of us has ever sent since around 2006 is still there, Hilary included, it just can't be used in open court.
If it can't be used in open court how do you jail the guilty? Oh you can't because YOUR Justice Department IS a political branch by the Oval office.

So if I am the president all I need to do is walked down a hall and tell someone who works for ME. Quash it! No problem there right?

And this is exactly why Rand Paul should be our next president. He actually does something instead of just talking about it. He's the only candidate exhibiting true leadership.

The pit Obama, Hillary, Biden and Kerry have dug for Americans and Israel they shall fall into themselves. Wait and see.

If it can't be used in open court how do you jail the guilty? Oh you can't because YOUR Justice Department IS a political branch by the Oval office.

So if I am the president all I need to do is walked down a hall and tell someone who works for ME. Quash it! No problem there right?
In terrorism cases the information may be used to get a secret warrant for legal surveillance that may later be used in court. I do not support Obama's actions on this issue. Bulk collection and storage of private information must stop. The tyranny potential is too great to justify any security it buys.

In terrorism cases the information may be used to get a secret warrant for legal surveillance that may later be used in court. I do not support Obama's actions on this issue. Bulk collection and storage of private information must stop. The tyranny potential is too great to justify any security it buys.
Agreed in American. But to and from a muslim country? Read it.

And this is exactly why Rand Paul should be our next president. He actually does something instead of just talking about it. He's the only candidate exhibiting true leadership.
It's a stunt. If he were sitting in the chair I doubt he would throw away such raw power, I'm not sure anyone would.

Yep. Though will the GOP establishment actually see it?

Unless the GOP offer some reason for swing states and even some light blue liberals and independents to vote different, there is no way the GOP are going to defeat Hillary Clinton in the electoral college.

Hillary Clinton and the Democrats weak spot is the surveillance programs and defense*, but no one will buy it unless it is a candidate that has objected to surveillance programs and US foreign policy for a while.

It will just be another Romney or McCain defeat, if the GOP pick Rubio or Jeb Bush to go up against Hillary Clinton.

*It might look a tight margin in the polls, but by election year even less Americans will support surveillance programs and current US foreign policy - as fatigue has set in with the status quo.

Obama is not leaving. Mark my words. He's not leaving when his time is up. He'll do whatever he has to in order to stay there.

Forum List

Back