We are now Patriot Act free

....but for how long? Hopefully, evermore.

For three days. Good for Rand Paul, though. But in my personal opinion, he just ended his presidential campaign before it even started.

I think that position will elevate him, but we shall see...

No not really, he knows he is not much of a contender so he has to do some grandstanding to get noticed. The problem is that grandstanding probably pushed out any chance he had. Although I a glad he did it.
The number two slot is not that bad you know. You get a nice home a limo a plane and paid vacations. Your daily work is rather light to. You have to watch over the Senate. NOT a bad job.

You have to remember that the two parties have made it almost impossible for any other parties from running against them.

Yeah, but he can become an Independent, who caucuses with the Libertarian Party. He has options. Just like Joe Lieberman did.

Not if he wishes to truly have a voice in being a nominee for president.

Want to be president you will have to run in either party other wise anyone not in those two parties will not get invited to the table.

And this is exactly why Rand Paul should be our next president. He actually does something instead of just talking about it. He's the only candidate exhibiting true leadership.
Disagree.

He's completely unqualified to be president – he's comprehensively ignorant concerning fundamental matters of law and responsible governance, in addition to being wrong on most of the issues.

We don't need a president who when he 'does something' does the wrong thing.

And this is exactly why Rand Paul should be our next president. He actually does something instead of just talking about it. He's the only candidate exhibiting true leadership.
Disagree.

He's completely unqualified to be president – he's comprehensively ignorant concerning fundamental matters of law and responsible governance, in addition to being wrong on most of the issues.

We don't need a president who when he 'does something' does the wrong thing.
YOU voted for a Community Complainer with NO background at ALL. Paul while I do not support him has MORE background then your Community Complainer. YOUR number one pick for the last SIX YEARS has been one misery after another and you are worried about Paul making a mistake?

Where was ALL that concern SIX YEARS AGO? How about TWO YEARS AGO? YOU sold out for FREE stuff and the ability to say "I voted FOR a Negro". "Unqualified"....Who you kidding?

Forum List

Back