We are Now The Enemy

Obama is showing himself once again to be a confused, cowardly fool.

Even though Russia's agenda is somewhat different as that of the US, they both share the same objective of destroying the Islamic State, therefore this petulant policy makes no sense as all the American efforts of this Administration have been pathetically small to the extent of only being a token strategy.

Dropping a few bombs here and there on empty fields and on the occasional Toyota pick up truck can't be considered to be terribly effective. :rolleyes:

Russia has a larger military capacity at its disposal in Syria and are more aggressive so may be Obama is frightened of being shown up as an ineffectual wimp if he hands the Russians intel which they can use to good effect.

Where did you get the idea that we are dropping bombs on empty fields? You love Putin so much maybe you can move to Russia.
75% of the time our planes do NOT drop bombs at all. I posted those links two days ago. AND he gives them an hours notice BEFORE he bombs. THAT was linked as well.

Your Dark brain did not let you post a link? Where is your link?
You NEED to start doing your own damn leg work liberal but here..
He Never Tried To Kill Them? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I never bother to read you thread cause it only meant one thing DUMB.

Your title alone He Never Tried To Kill Them? It's enough for me to skip your post. From your link that is correct I support Obama strategy. Avoid civilians. To you and your goal is to decimate innocent civilians. I don't want any civilians killed. There will be a next day. Your link is also a crap... Any anti Obama like you could have written that. Cherry picking no names mentioned. Dude I support lots of veterans here in Miami. This is where I meet veterans and active officers. Anyone of those could have validated your bullshit not to mention some are pissed off at Obama. They rely on real and actual facts not in the internet.

Perhaps it is time the military stepped up and took over the government on a temporary basis.....until his term is up. If done, we might actually see significant progress against Islam and also see an end to the huge influx of Muslims.

There's is no such thing as temporary coup. When that happened you don't get to choose which big rock will fall to your head. It's not like faucet that you can just turn it in or off. Everything will be stand still or shut the whole supply system in America will be shut. That includes banking, agriculture, groceries, currency devaluation etc.... But you and your sympathizer are advocating such apocalypse. That makes you an enemy of America. Worst than ISIS.
Last I checked, I wasn't an enemy of America. I have absolutely NO intention of attacking our government, or blowing myself up in the name of some unreal deity. I support my country, which Obama doesn't. Thousands of Christians are being terrorized in the Middle-East and all we do is bring in a few, while flooding in Islamists; Islamists who would like nothing more than to create an Islamic nation here.

Perhaps it is time the military stepped up and took over the government on a temporary basis.....until his term is up. If done, we might actually see significant progress against Islam and also see an end to the huge influx of Muslims.

There's is no such thing as temporary coup. When that happened you don't get to choose which big rock will fall to your head. It's not like faucet that you can just turn it in or off. Everything will be stand still or shut the whole supply system in America will be shut. That includes banking, agriculture, groceries, currency devaluation etc.... But you and your sympathizer are advocating such apocalypse. That makes you an enemy of America. Worst than ISIS.
Last I checked, I wasn't an enemy of America. I have absolutely NO intention of attacking our government, or blowing myself up in the name of some unreal deity. I support my country, which Obama doesn't. Thousands of Christians are being terrorized in the Middle-East and all we do is bring in a few, while flooding in Islamists; Islamists who would like nothing more than to create an Islamic nation here.

Calling for a military coup makes you an enemy of America.

So you're calling for a military coup?
I'm saying that the person at the helm at this time is not a friend of "secular" freedom when he brings in Islamists by the tens of thousands regularly. And, I would like to see him step down peacefully and be replaced with someone who would stop the flow of Islamists into the country. If the military were to step in temporarily, that's great. They would know how to tackle the overall problem we are having. If another politician would step in to the office, that would be fine too. A coup is a violent thing and that is one thing I absolutely do not want. No violence, just someone else taking over that will protect secular America.

If the American military takes over? How so?

You don't understand how a violent overthrow of our Constitutionally defined governmemt is anti-American?

You don't understand how a violent overthrow of our Constitutionally defined governmemt is anti-American?
I will have to go back and do some reading and getting links BUT there ARE things written in regard to legal removal of government. The Supreme court takes over the bill paying while a new government is elected.

I will have to go back and do some reading and getting links BUT there ARE things written in regard to legal removal of government. The Supreme court takes over the bill paying while a new government is elected.

No, there is nothing like that written in the Constitution.

That is because you are thinking armed conflict. How about "A national or sovereign default?" THAT replaces government and THAT puts the Supreme Court in charge of paying domestic debt.

That is because you are thinking armed conflict. How about "A national or sovereign default?" THAT replaces government and THAT puts the Supreme Court in charge of paying domestic debt.

We're talking about a military coup, not "a national or sovereign default", but there's nothing in the Constitution about the Supreme Court taking over, either.

We're talking about a military coup, not "a national or sovereign default", but there's nothing in the Constitution about the Supreme Court taking over, either.
The poster said "coup" military was added later by another. This "coup" would be fiscal along the lines of Poland VS the USSR.

What gets me is the destruction of the oil fields and the tankers. We've been bombing them daily and these targets are easy targets........................Why the hell are they only now being hit when they were projected to give ISIS a million a day...........

Someone holding back on taking out strategic targets hoping Assad might fall......................????????????????

It's time to stop wondering "why this why that" about Obama. He's a fucking Muslim and he's sympathetic to the Islamic State. He makes decisions that are just subtle enough that he won't be impeached or overthrown....but still helps Islamic radicals.

It's become so disastrously clear now.
lol. You gone complete rw loon. Let me guess, you're watching Fox & Friends :tinfoil:

The poster said "coup" military was added later by another. This "coup" would be fiscal along the lines of Poland VS the USSR.

This is the post that I responded to:

There's no such thing as a "fiscal coup".

So you're calling for a military coup?

I'd fully applaud a military coup. It'll never happen of course. And I wouldnt do it if I was in the military. But if they did it....I'd be like:happy-1:

His intentions are clearly to spend his final year damaging this country as much as possible.

Why am I not surprised that you'd cheer for the destruction of what this country stands for?
In bucs90 's defense, his candidates can't win elections so thats his only option.

Our president has decided NOT to share intel on where the enemy is or what they maybe building. That places us on the OTHER side of France and Russia in destroying Islamic State.

That is world class treason on a international stage and MAY also violate our NATO agreement. Now granted we and the world KNEW this man was/is a liar so how about the NATO agreement to SHARE intel? What could they do? Well to start the COULD refuse to tell us any info on those "Syrian Refugees" coming INTO this country.

They of course would still be vetted by Obama and HIS employees which does NOT make me feel anymore secure about them. They COULD refuse any intel on arms shipments OR bomb making materials being covertly brought into this country.

It would seem to me at a time when sharing intel is THE most important thing to world safety and security we WOULD be leading the group NOT avoiding it and abetting the enemy. Obama said when he was first running for president he would stand with the nation of islam. Strange that the ONLY promise he has NOT screwed up on.

The only ones aiding the enemy are you and your fellow rwnjs. Wtf is wrong with you?

Tell that to Greece who has a proxy German government right now.

1. No, they don't.
2. What does that have to do with the US Constitution?

Our president has decided NOT to share intel on where the enemy is or what they maybe building. That places us on the OTHER side of France and Russia in destroying Islamic State.

That is world class treason on a international stage and MAY also violate our NATO agreement. Now granted we and the world KNEW this man was/is a liar so how about the NATO agreement to SHARE intel? What could they do? Well to start the COULD refuse to tell us any info on those "Syrian Refugees" coming INTO this country.

They of course would still be vetted by Obama and HIS employees which does NOT make me feel anymore secure about them. They COULD refuse any intel on arms shipments OR bomb making materials being covertly brought into this country.

It would seem to me at a time when sharing intel is THE most important thing to world safety and security we WOULD be leading the group NOT avoiding it and abetting the enemy. Obama said when he was first running for president he would stand with the nation of islam. Strange that the ONLY promise he has NOT screwed up on.

The only ones aiding the enemy are you and your fellow rwnjs. Wtf is wrong with you?

too 14 is a tard. He types in all caps for crying out loud. Might as well use crayons.

1. No, they don't.
2. What does that have to do with the US Constitution?
1, Yeah they do right down to a say on their budget.
2, I have to go elsewhere and "import" the OP with credit of course out lining what happens to the United States if FORCED to bankrupt. Its a poison pill type of thing but damn possible IF the right five states act together.

Forum List

Back