We are officially in a Recession.

1982. Who was president when that recession ended? Who was elected to replace the Democrat that caused that recession, hmm?
Yes yes cutting the top tax rate to 50% was a good idea just like it was when Carter wanted to do it and teddy stopped him. But cutting it to 28% as he was leaving Washington was the dumbest crap ever except perhaps for doing away with the fairness doctrine which gave us brainwashed morons like you...

There are no edits in the post you disingenuously clipped. Dishonest shitbag.

I know I typed it all in 1 fluid motion.

You think that's funny while it exposes that you're as dishonest as it gets. That's nice, sweetheart.

Meanwhile we now know why Quid Pro Joe sold America's Strategic Oil Reserve to China.

Hunter Biden and John Kerry were deeply involved and heavily invested in the Chinese Subsidiary Joe sold 1 Million Barrels of our Strategic Reserve to.
IMPEACH NOW!

Meanwhile we now know why Quid Pro Joe sold America's Strategic Oil Reserve to China.

Hunter Biden and John Kerry were deeply involved and heavily invested in the Chinese Subsidiary Joe sold 1 Million Barrels of our Strategic Reserve to.
IMPEACH NOW!
I know damn well Kerry should hang for treason. Traitor to the core, that POS.

Gas prices have gone down for 50 straight days, try real news. And basically all the inflation is all because of your hero Putler....and BS as always...
And still double of what they were a year ago today. And zero to do with Putin

1659553225711.jpeg

I wonder who long we will keep that up before understanding that Russia isnt going to lose this war. Though it seems the media has woken up to the fact that Ukraine might be a bit corrupt and sending a bunch of cash over there without some accounting of it might not have been the best idea.
They have already lost it.

As they did with the definition of woman, they have redefined what a recession is.
yeh, it's just a little set back. Soon all will be well because they are going to pass a Raise-taxes bill that will sic the IRS on those horrible, awful, undoubtedly cheating on their taxes

US citizens

the ironically named Inflation Reduction bill

yeh, it's just a little set back. Soon all will be well because they are going to pass a Raise-taxes bill that will sic the IRS on those horrible, awful, undoubtedly cheating on their taxes

US citizens

the ironically named Inflation Reduction bill
How did the CBO score the bill?

I like concise clarity:
"Tangible assets% in the S&P 500 index of the 500 largest US corporations"

1975: 83%
2020: 10%"
They filled it with emptiness

And if we compare the capitalization of the index in 1975 and 2020, discount 2020 by the amount of inflation, it turns out that now, in "physical terms", the number of worthless paper wrappers evaluating the vacuum has increased by orders of magnitude

I like concise clarity:
"Tangible assets% in the S&P 500 index of the 500 largest US corporations"

1975: 83%
2020: 10%"
They filled it with emptiness

And if we compare the capitalization of the index in 1975 and 2020, discount 2020 by the amount of inflation, it turns out that now, in "physical terms", the number of worthless paper wrappers evaluating the vacuum has increased by orders of magnitude
Makes sense to me.. Sad stuff, but this current lot has a butt load of lie's they'd like to share with us about it all. When a package of instant gravy goes from a buck.50 to 4.50, then Houston we got one hell of a problem on our hands. Meantime they deflect by raiding Trump's residence... These people are desperate and sick. Heck you can physically look at them and actually tell that something isn't right with them.

Oringis

IMPEACH NO

Original Russian Tree

Doesn’t it get boring being as predictable as you are?

Oringis

Original Russian Tree

Doesn’t it get boring being as predictable as you are?
Predictable usually means truth teller. A lie is less predictable because it's well ummmm a lie that catches a person by surprise.

Forum List

Back