We are officially in a Recession.

Get off YouTube conspiracy nutjobs and idiots and Russian propaganda. Putler is scum.
Get off YouTube??? Censoring again eh liberal ??.... It's great you have no effect on freedom loving American's, so you keep on wishing that your word's had power, and I'll keep on being free in spite of you knuckleheads.

Sleepy Joe GIFs | Tenor
Old Grandpa Joe, just look at that scam artist nodding off. LOL

So. maybe someone here can help me out.

Other than losing a job, what is the biggest hardship for an individual during a recession?

If one does not lose a job and works during the recession, would they even notice it was happening?
Being homeless and starving to death, you fucking retard.

Being homeless and starving to death, you fucking retard.

Why would those things happen to someone if they did not lose their job?

I have been an adult for 6 recession now, never been homeless or starved during one of them.

We have 3.6% unemployment and lessening inflation caused by Putin mainly and supply chain problems caused by the pandemic. Everything else is healthy, this is a pandemic technical recession if anything period but carry on with your bs. Thank you very much GOP for all the misinformation spread around the world that has caused a lot of these problems. And the stupidest voters in the modern world by far oops brainwashed functional stupidity

Stfu you commie shill moron. It baffles me how someone can tell as bold of lies and be as stupid as you are and nobody has killed you yet.

Why would those things happen to someone if they did not lose their job?

I have been an adult for 6 recession now, never been homeless or starved during one of them.
You also have had a government check forever. You weren't exactly "working for a living" for any of it. You haven't worked for a living for decades. That's right..from Trinnity's site, boy. You claim to be a retired gunnery sergeant instructor or something. That means check from Uncle Sam twice a month.

Last edited:
The Russian economy has collapsed right? That was eminent like 4 months ago.

They are screwed as long as Putin is in power. change the channel from the gd russian propaganda.... Try the BBC and France 24 to start with then our fine journalists, and get back to reality for God's sake. Your incredible disrespect for our great institutions is anti American garbage. Poor America.

I would have thought an "educated" guy like you could have spelled 'imminent" correctly.

You also have had a government check forever. You weren't exactly "working for a living" for any of it. You haven't worked for a living for decades. That's right..from Trinnity's site, boy. You claim to be a retired gunnery sergeant instructor or something. That means check from Uncle Sam twice a month.

I am a retired Marine GySgt, but I only get a check from uncle Sam once a month these days. And it sure it not enough to live off of.

But yes, I was working for a living for each of them. Only 2.5 of them was I in the Marines, which of course is also working for a living. Weird how all your MAGA folks have now started to hate the military.

Oh, and what is Trinnity's site?

I am a retired Marine GySgt, but I only get a check from uncle Sam once a month these days. And it sure it not enough to live off of.

But yes, I was working for a living for each of them. Only 2.5 of them was I in the Marines, which of course is also working for a living. Weird how all your MAGA folks have now started to hate the military.

Oh? What do you do for a living that's useful to society?

Only Leftist pigs hate the Military.

Oh? What do you do for a living that's useful to society?

I am a data analyst in the agricultural industry. I help farmers get the most out of their land and their crops and see the best return on their investment.

There haven't been 6 recessions in your lifetime, dumbass. Trinnity's site is where you used to do your leftist shill bullshit just like you do here all the time.

You were never a Gunny, you're an effeminate Lefty. You would have been fragged.

There haven't been 6 recessions in your lifetime, dumbass

There has been more than 6 in my lifetime, but just 6 while I was an adult. These 5 plus the current one.

1659487472032.png

Trinnity's site is where you used to do your leftist shill bullshit just like you do here all the time.

Do not recall that name for a forum, but if you say so I am sure you are correct since you know so very much about me. You are quite the fan boy

None of us hate the military... I'm also a Marine Gunny... retired... with three deployments....

There has been more than 6 in my lifetime, but just 6 while I was an adult. These 5 plus the current one.

View attachment 677425

Do not recall that name for a forum, but if you say so I am sure you are correct since you know so very much about me. You are quite the fan boy
You were an adult in 1981, really? You strike me as much younger and a liar.

I could be wrong, have been before, but I don't think so on this.

Forum List

Back