we are teaching young people to hate

I think of myself as a classic pragmatic conservative, but it is absolutely impossible for me to go or in any way be affiliated with the Trumpster wing of the Republican party.
So don't. That's just one part of the Big Tent Party. You do NOT want to get pulled into the tiny tent party that enforces their rigid orthodoxy on everyone at the cost of personal destruction for heresy.

We are teaching them to hate and many more things.

We are confusing them about right and wrong, we are confusing them about sexual matters, and we've been giving them psychoactive drugs for many years now. No wonder they are confused.

Make America Great Again obviously means "let's restore this country's greatness".
Please enlighten us when that was.
It was twisted into a Racist trope by the Democrats who falsely claim it is a rallying cry for White Supremacy. That is patently absurd.
Was it? Or did conservatives, right wingers, racist, etc. do that. We see White Supremacy or the move to bring it back to the forefront everyday, but then we have folks like you running around trying to tell us that it is all in our minds or it's the Democrats telling us that.

Oh I have multiple posts about Cullors, Garza and Tometi. The three Amigas cut and ran like thieves in the night with their untold millions in BLM donations. And there are many more BLM officers who did the same.
a lot of their fellow leaders too. any who has ever ran a chapter of these terrorists has been arrested.

You do realize the Klan were democrats, right?

LoL
You magaturd dumbfucks highlight this talking point every other day. Those Democrats would be DINOs by today's standards, as they have more in common with the values of today's magaturds than today's republicans or democrats.

Please enlighten us when that was.

Was it? Or did conservatives, right wingers, racist, etc. do that. We see White Supremacy or the move to bring it back to the forefront everyday, but then we have folks like you running around trying to tell us that it is all in our minds or it's the Democrats telling us that.
Folks like me are just real Americans who call it like it is. Make America Great Again is about as clear a statement as one can make. It was the Democrats who twisted it into White Supremacist ULTRA-MAGA and MAGATs to create the Racist narrative they live on. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, you are just playing games, I get it.

Folks like me are just real Americans who call it like it is. Make America Great Again is about as clear a statement as one can make. It was the Democrats who twisted it into White Supremacist ULTRA-MAGA and MAGATs to create the Racist narrative they live on. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, you are just playing games, I get it.
dems are evil. why do you think we barely get a dem president.

Folks like me are just real Americans who call it like it is.
Hmmm, real Americans. What makes you more REAL than any other American?
Make America Great Again is about as clear a statement as one can make. It was the Democrats who twisted it into White Supremacist ULTRA-MAGA and MAGATs to create the Racist narrative they live on. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, you are just playing games, I get it.
Tell me what era you are speaking of, if you are saying Make America Great Again means it was Great before. So tell me when that was.

Forum List

Back