We are Trump Supporters

Screenshot_20230904-192056_X.jpg

Trump couldn't work with democrats because he's used to giving orders and bashing people for not following them. Which makes him a sucky leader. Imagine having a boss like that. Or better yet, working with someone like that, that you don't have to take orders from.

I'm not sure why the left gave Trump so much trouble. Especially since he caved to the left on so many issues. He practically gave Pelosi everything she wanted. She steam rolled him at every turn. When begging didn't work, he would appease her. (IE Assaulting our 2A, just to appease the left)

Fact is, Trump was so good for the left, they should be trying to recruit him. He was better for the left than he was the conservative wing of the GOP. He was fine and dandy for the RINO and the democrats.

You've got one excuse after another for Trump don't you? It's always the democrats fault. Even when Trump had a full GOP congressional majority, you still blame the left.
Why is it that RINO's NEVER hold their own accountable? Seriously, what is it about Trump that keeps you defending a republican with such a left leaning record?
We through G HW Bush under the bus for being so left leaning. Now a days, you RINO's hold them on high.
Hurrah, you are against the left.

Seriously I don't agree with everything Trump did or said. I know the Democrats are extremely dishonest and one of Trump's major defeats was in believing he could work with them. They went behind his back and attacked on every level, it was disgusting the way the Democrats acted with their lies. Imagine working with people like that who used lawfare

View attachment 909985 against you and lied about your every move. To use your analogy. What I saw with Trump was a person willing to work from dawn to dusk to try to improve things and get things done. I saw Democrats bringing forth bill after Bill of pork and waste and putting it on his desk holding the country hostage to keep its government running. You can project and lie all you want but those are the things that I saw

And they beat him at every level. Which makes him a sucky, ineffective leader.

So what do you people want? Someone who can get the party behind him and defeat the left? Like DeSantis is doing, and has been doing in FL. Or someone like Trump, who's got a record of letting the left beat him at every turn?

I want a strong conservative party. One that supports small, limited government that lives within it's means. That pushes spending cuts down the throats of the left. That slashes not only spending, but the size and scope of government. One that abides by the constitution as written.

Trump and the RINO's are none of that. They're weak. They're left leaning. And they lie during every campaign when they say they're going to bring opposition to the left.

And they beat him at every level. Which makes him a sucky, ineffective leader.

So what do you people want? Someone who can get the party behind him and defeat the left? Like DeSantis is doing, and has been doing in FL. Or someone like Trump, who's got a record of letting the left beat him at every turn?

I want a strong conservative party. One that supports small, limited government that lives within it's means. That pushes spending cuts down the throats of the left. That slashes not only spending, but the size and scope of government. One that abides by the constitution as written.

Trump and the RINO's are none of that. They're weak. They're left leaning. And they lie during every campaign when they say they're going to bring opposition to the left.
Actually he got some of the greatest tax cuts passed in the history of the United States. He worked very hard to get a border wall but the Dems blocked him at every turn. That wasn't his fault. He cut regulations and built a pretty darn good economy. I would like to have seen what he could have accomplished had the Democrat Party been reasonable. There is no conservative candidate that would not receive this kind of resistance. You're lying to yourself if you think differently. Trump is not perfect and I would vote for DeSantis but the corruption of the Democrats would remain. They need to be crushed

Actually he got some of the greatest tax cuts passed in the history of the United States. He worked very hard to get a border wall but the Dems blocked him at every turn. That wasn't his fault. He cut regulations and built a pretty darn good economy. I would like to have seen what he could have accomplished had the Democrat Party been reasonable. There is no conservative candidate that would not receive this kind of resistance. You're lying to yourself if you think differently. Trump is not perfect and I would vote for DeSantis but the corruption of the Democrats would remain. They need to be crushed
Bah Ha Ha Ha Ha

Greatest what?

Pile of festering shit

I forgot to mention that he had the border under control as well. You sure are a tool for the left aren't you. Are you on the payroll of the DNC to be on here?
How many kids did he separate from family for trafficking?

With Trump and his tax cuts, you lost money. All that over spending ($8 trillion) devalued the currency way more than you got in tax cuts. Trump can take his tax cuts back. Just give me the value of the USD before he took office. And I'll be way ahead.

I forgot to mention that he had the border under control as well. You sure are a tool for the left aren't you. Are you on the payroll of the DNC to be on here?
Otto does not have a German name for nothing.

No he didn't. He just told you he did, and you believed it. The docket for immigration hearing and court, at record levels when Trump left office.
In fact, Obama deported more illegals than Trump did.

DeSantis has a record of beating the democrats. He's got a record of increasing his parties majority.
Trump doesn't.

The dems blocked Trump because Trump is weak. The ONLY time the left can run over a Republican president is when they're in the majority and/or when the president is weak. But even when the GOP had the house and senate, the democrats still ran over Trump like a rag doll.
FFS, even Dementia Joe is not as weak as Trump. He's not letting Johnson run over him.

How many kids did he separate from family for trafficking?
How many kids has Joe sent into the sex trade business with his open borders? A lot. Many many. You do realize when you commit crimes sometimes you can be separated from your parents?

Forum List

Back