CDZ We Bet On The Wrong Horse Again

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
The United States of America can bring it's might to bear, we can pour in billions of dollars, men, training, and equipment, we can provide our allies with all the tools of war. Yet none of that matters when people won't stand and fight for themselves.

The United States of America can bring it's might to bear, we can pour in billions of dollars, men, training, and equipment, we can provide our allies with all the tools of war. Yet none of that matters when people won't stand and fight for themselves.
It's our own fault for assuming too much. Perhaps we'd all be better off if we stopped meddling in the affairs of other sovereign countries.

I wonder why we haven't learned our lesson yet. Look at what this has cost us.

Nations, it would appear, are not 'built'; they evolve.

Or, not.

Or maybe this is what happens when you try to be on both sides......you get a disaster......who'd a thunk

All that happened was the Iraqis made a strategic decision to retreat but only for now.

Why do you Americans consistently listen to only your media's propaganda?

You are on the internet. Find truth.

Now who wants to discuss that the PM of Iraq working in conjunction with the US military is stopping Shia from fighting in Sunni territories because they fear a "backlash" more than they fear ISIS taking over huge swathes of land.

The ROE suck/

It's our own fault for assuming too much. Perhaps we'd all be better off if we stopped meddling in the affairs of other sovereign countries.

I wonder why we haven't learned our lesson yet. Look at what this has cost us.

Well what do you think Egypt, Libya and Syria have cost you with Obama trying to install the MB in said countries?

You're not listening.......the fact they know we are funding ISIS and not helping those who want to fight is sapping their will.

All that happened was the Iraqis made a strategic decision to retreat but only for now.

Why do you Americans consistently listen to only your media's propaganda?

You are on the internet. Find truth.
Looks to me more like the Iraqi Army does nothing but run away.

Or maybe this is what happens when you try to be on both sides......you get a disaster......who'd a thunk
What?
What do you think is behind Obamas lack of a plan to fight ISIS....because he built em.......he doesnt even lend support to Allies who want to buy equip......nothing for the kurds or Jordanians or Egyptians....makes ya go hmmmm
No one has a good plan to fight ISIS or do anything else in the Middle East. If someone has a comprehensive plan to deal with the root causes of conflict in the region, I'd sure like to hear from him. Maybe something that includes more than going hmmmmmm.

What?
What do you think is behind Obamas lack of a plan to fight ISIS....because he built em.......he doesnt even lend support to Allies who want to buy equip......nothing for the kurds or Jordanians or Egyptians....makes ya go hmmmm
No one has a good plan to fight ISIS or do anything else in the Middle East. If someone has a comprehensive plan to deal with the root causes of conflict in the region, I'd sure like to hear from him. Maybe something that includes more than going hmmmmmm.
so you admit Obamas failure.....

Forum List

Back