We can ALL learn something from Trump....

Can't respond with any intelligence, so you are back to insults. That sounds like a typical immature teenager.

Just for the record, I served on a destroyer tender, ballistic missile submarine, aircraft carrier, two guided missile cruisers, and an amphib assault carrier.

Good for you....NOW can you go play with your little boats in your bathtub?

If you want to avoid admitting Russia's influence in our electoral processes .....you bring out that 5 million illegals voted for your opponent.

If you want to avoid having to talk about your tax returns and loans from foreign banks.....you bring out that the media is the enemy tha must be silenced and defeated.

if you want to avoid how the hell you're going to fulfill your promise to expatriate 15 million undocumented people.....you ask congress for BILLIONS for a wall that will bear your name on it...

If you want to avoid fulfilling your promise on how you boasted that ISIS could be defeated in a matter of days (better than all those silly generals)........you ban immigration from anyone that dares to pray looking east.

If you want to avoid your personal conflicts of interests.....you nominate a cabinet that has MORE conflcts of interests than you have.......

See, there is much to be learned from the "art of the scam" author.

Glad to see professional scam artists like you still find the time to learn your trade

If you want to avoid admitting Russia's influence in our electoral processes .....you bring out that 5 million illegals voted for your opponent.

If you want to avoid having to talk about your tax returns and loans from foreign banks.....you bring out that the media is the enemy tha must be silenced and defeated.

if you want to avoid how the hell you're going to fulfill your promise to expatriate 15 million undocumented people.....you ask congress for BILLIONS for a wall that will bear your name on it...

If you want to avoid fulfilling your promise on how you boasted that ISIS could be defeated in a matter of days (better than all those silly generals)........you ban immigration from anyone that dares to pray looking east.

If you want to avoid your personal conflicts of interests.....you nominate a cabinet that has MORE conflcts of interests than you have.......

Yes, we can all learn something from Trump; especially the next generation of Republicans running for office---------->how to treat liberals, their policies, and their whining-)

Glad to see professional scam artists like you still find the time to learn your trade

I am truly hurt that you didn't like my post......LOL
I loved your post. I like watching your heads explode.

tenor.gif

That's what retards "learn," not what rational intelligent people learn.

I'm absolutely apathetic towards your post. I just find it amusing when liars complain about other liars

So, you too do NOT believe your ears regarding those audio tapes from republicans.....LOL

and if you want to win the election, you go after the electoral vote, not the popular vote.

Deal with it.

Partially correct. If you're a repiblican and you want to win, you figure out how to suppress the minority vote in swing states so that you'll get those electoral college votes. Enter: Interstate Crosscheck, the program that will eventually lead to Trump's inevitable impeachment.

"A straw? Anybody see a straw? I NEED a straw!!"

Grasping at straws, huh?

and if you want to win the election, you go after the electoral vote, not the popular vote.

Deal with it.

You do realize that if you are middle class (which you are) you are screwed by Trumps actions.

Really, the cancellation of the TPP hurts the middle class? How so? Please try and spin this......

China now becomes the world power in manufacturing/investment, and, more importantly, tariffs can be established on US manufactured goods.

Deal with it.

You do realize that if you are middle class (which you are) you are screwed by Trumps actions.
Do you think I'll be screwed as badly as I was by Obamas actions?

You've been screwed by Republicans not raising the minimum wage.

You've been screwed by medical insurance companies raising premiums.

You've been screwed by employers paying the 'market price' for their employees while enjoying record profits.

You've been screwed by 90%+ of new wealth going to people like me.

Bottom line: Middle class workers are under paid.

Deal with it.

Really, the cancellation of the TPP hurts the middle class? How so? Please try and spin this......

China now becomes the world power in manufacturing/investment, and, more importantly, tariffs can be established on US manufactured goods.

Not can be ---- have been.

In addition, they implement what's been called a "Dock Tax" - your item sits on the dock "waiting customs review and shipment" until it's no longer needed, spoils, or you take it home.

Forum List

Back