We can ALL learn something from Trump....

Do you think I'll be screwed as badly as I was by Obamas actions?

True....how true....I remember when that naughty Obama placed you in that reeducation camp and confined your access to this USMB to just a few hours.
and I remember when I thought you had 2 brain cells to rub together....

I was wrong.

But I do remember Obama shoving ACA down our throats, costing middle class people jobs, and increasing costs.

But I do remember Obama shoving ACA down our throats, costing middle class people jobs

true.....the unemployment rate going sown from almost 10% to 4.7% was a "catastrophe" to right wing morons. I DO want for republicans to repeal the ACA, I kind of enjoy seeing the suicidal pact carried through by a bunch of elected conservatives.......

and if you want to win the election, you go after the electoral vote, not the popular vote.

Deal with it.

Partially correct. If you're a repiblican and you want to win, you figure out how to suppress the minority vote in swing states so that you'll get those electoral college votes. Enter: Interstate Crosscheck, the program that will eventually lead to Trump's inevitable impeachment.
Have you some actual proof of this suppression? Not just a website link with speculation on other people's motives.

You know, like the proof you demand when Trump says that 3 million illegals voted.

You know there is no US aircraft carrier even in the region to conduct airstrikes thanks to the Obama incompetence. Imagine what will happen after we add a carrier to the mix!

You mean we never flew airstrikes from Turkey??? But, if it makes your penis hard having an aircraft carrier around......go for it.

Ignoring your juvenile taunt, do you have any idea how many aircraft are currently deployed to Turkey?

If you want to avoid admitting Russia's influence in our electoral processes .....you bring out that 5 million illegals voted for your opponent.

If you want to avoid having to talk about your tax returns and loans from foreign banks.....you bring out that the media is the enemy tha must be silenced and defeated.

if you want to avoid how the hell you're going to fulfill your promise to expatriate 15 million undocumented people.....you ask congress for BILLIONS for a wall that will bear your name on it...

If you want to avoid fulfilling your promise on how you boasted that ISIS could be defeated in a matter of days (better than all those silly generals)........you ban immigration from anyone that dares to pray looking east.

If you want to avoid your personal conflicts of interests.....you nominate a cabinet that has MORE conflcts of interests than you have.......

See, there is much to be learned from the "art of the scam" author.

How many bombing missions were flown against ISIS the day Secretary of Defense Mattis took over?

You know there is no US aircraft carrier even in the region to conduct airstrikes thanks to the Obama incompetence. Imagine what will happen after we add a carrier to the mix!
The Bush set sail at 12:01 January 20th for the ME....the power of Trump.....

They will be there soon. The fact that there were no carriers present is a monument to Obama's incompetence.

It's strange that the left doesn't seem to understand that Obama was president when it was alleged that Russians influenced the electoral process. Why does the left blame Trump? The short answer is that the left is mostly ignorant and angry and dependent on angry media outlets and they are too lazy and too angry to accept the truth.

They will be there soon. The fact that there were no carriers present is a monument to Obama's incompetence.

"True" because it would be so fucking hard for Obama to just pick up the phone and order an aircraft carrier to that area.......You idiots are just so damn stupid.

"True" because it would be so fucking hard for Obama to just pick up the phone and order an aircraft carrier to that area.......You idiots are just so damn stupid.

Yes, because carriers travel so quickly, they'd be there in minutes...

Hours?

a couple of days?

Hours?

a couple of days?

I am sure that you stupid right wingers actually "think" that the only reason that Obama didn't deploy an aircraft carrier off the coast of Syria was because he would have to pay for the fuel......

How old are you? You act like one of my immature high school students.

He could not order an aircraft carrier because his administration sequestered the Navy's funds which prevented the USS George H. W. Bush's overhaul.

That was a smooth move by the Incompetent-in-Chief.

Hours?

a couple of days?

I am sure that you stupid right wingers actually "think" that the only reason that Obama didn't deploy an aircraft carrier off the coast of Syria was because he would have to pay for the fuel......

Something else Obama wasn't.

a Boy Scout.

th

Hours?

a couple of days?

Aircraft carriers are nuclear powered, dipshit!

If you want to avoid admitting Russia's influence in our electoral processes .....you bring out that 5 million illegals voted for your opponent.

If you want to avoid having to talk about your tax returns and loans from foreign banks.....you bring out that the media is the enemy tha must be silenced and defeated.

if you want to avoid how the hell you're going to fulfill your promise to expatriate 15 million undocumented people.....you ask congress for BILLIONS for a wall that will bear your name on it...

If you want to avoid fulfilling your promise on how you boasted that ISIS could be defeated in a matter of days (better than all those silly generals)........you ban immigration from anyone that dares to pray looking east.

If you want to avoid your personal conflicts of interests.....you nominate a cabinet that has MORE conflcts of interests than you have.......

We already have learned that he generates a MAJOR MAJOR, amount of butthurt in some people.

922943.jpg

But please keep on bitching. It doesn't sound like an angle choir for sure, but it's amusing to watch and hold as an example of stupidity for all.

We already have learned that he generates a MAJOR MAJOR, amount of butthurt in some people.

922943.jpg

But please keep on bitching. It doesn't sound like an angle choir for sure, but it's amusing to watch and hold as an example of stupidity for all.

What would you right wing morons do if you didn't have those cute memes to help you avoid thinking?

But, thanks for the BUMP......LOL

922943.jpg

What would you right wing morons do if you didn't have those cute memes to help you avoid thinking?

But, thanks for the BUMP......LOL

I don't know. Why don't you, the regressives stop acting like walking memes to find out?

P.S. Is that thing a man, woman or a sea-monster?

Aircraft carriers are nuclear powered, dipshit!

Go play with your ships in the bathtub, Admiral......LOL

Can't respond with any intelligence, so you are back to insults. That sounds like a typical immature teenager.

Just for the record, I served on a destroyer tender, ballistic missile submarine, aircraft carrier, two guided missile cruisers, and an amphib assault carrier.

You have to ask yourself why alleged "Russian hacking" has become such an important issue to the left when it happened during a democrat administration and why Obama didn't stop it? The only possible explanation is arrogance, ignorance or negligence. Maybe Obama knew about it and he just didn't give a damn or maybe his incompetent appointees forgot to tell him or maybe the entire administration was negligent. The truth of the matter is that hacking goes on all the time. China hacks us and we hack them and Russia hacks us and we hack them and smart nerdy kids hack the U.S. government for fun. The most likely reason that Obama did nothing was because he knew it didn't amount to anything so why open that can 'o worms when the State Dept was a mess and Hillary's e-mail server worked in somebody's bathroom and a grammar school kid could have hacked the stodgy old DNC. After the election Barry was stuck but he knew he could depend on the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media and he decided to turn the issue around and blame Trump. Thanks to the ignorance and anger of the democrat base the true believers ate it up like pablum and still do.

Forum List

Back