We can ALL learn something from Trump....

You do realize that if you are middle class (which you are) you are screwed by Trumps actions.
Do you think I'll be screwed as badly as I was by Obamas actions?

You've been screwed by Republicans not raising the minimum wage.

You've been screwed by medical insurance companies raising premiums.

You've been screwed by employers paying the 'market price' for their employees while enjoying record profits.

You've been screwed by 90%+ of new wealth going to people like me.

Bottom line: Middle class workers are under paid.

So, what you are saying is that demcrats are the champions of the middle class? I am not saying repubs are either.....I just want you on record claiming that demcrats care about the middle class before I blow you out of the water.,.....

Obama tried and failed because of Republicans to raise the minimum wage.

btw; I'm a capitalist racketeer that owns your ass.
Raising the MW vs ridding ourselves of low wage non-Americans?
Are you high?

Raising the minimum wage bumps all wages and creates a financially healthy middle class which promotes a healthy economy.

You've been screwed by employers paying the 'market price' for their employees while enjoying record profits.

So, what you are saying is that demcrats are the champions of the middle class? I am not saying repubs are either.....I just want you on record claiming that demcrats care about the middle class before I blow you out of the water.,.....

Are you high?

Raising the minimum wage bumps all wages and creates a financially healthy middle class which promotes a healthy economy.
What is your definition of a middle class?

Are you high?

So, Mister "One Percenter", the biggest forum posuer of all time.....how is money created and what is the monetary system of this country and every country that has a central bank based on? "Impress" me.........because I am going to wager that you don't have the slightest fucking clue....but rest assured, I am going to school you on it.......

It's strange that the left doesn't seem to understand that Obama was president when it was alleged that Russians influenced the electoral process. Why does the left blame Trump? The short answer is that the left is mostly ignorant and angry and dependent on angry media outlets and they are too lazy and too angry to accept the truth.

Trump wants to remove sanctions on an enemy nation. Russia IS NOT our friend. They will never be. Putin wants to obliterate western culture for nationalism.

Ok --- so now you're saying that Russia is our enemy, right? You're saying that Putin wants to obliterate western culture, just like the Iranian mullahs do, right?

So, are you going to be in favor of confrontation with those who wish to obliterate us? Are you also in favor of Israel confronting those who wish to obliterate them?

You can't have it both ways --- either get on the train or get off.

I've always stated that Russia is our enemy.

So, you're willing to confront them? How about the mullahs? How about Israel? You okay with them confronting their enemies?

Really, the cancellation of the TPP hurts the middle class? How so? Please try and spin this......

China now becomes the world power in manufacturing/investment, and, more importantly, tariffs can be established on US manufactured goods.

There always has been a tariff on many American products in China....how do you not know this???

When TPP would have gone into effect, tariffs on American products would have been lifted. Now, with China with China in the lead, American products will have tariffs established EVERYWHERE, as China will be making the rules. What Trump did was fucked the American worker and made investors like me wealthier.

It probably won't come as a surprise to you, but you're wrong once again.

It was US tariffs that were being lifted ----- ONLY.

TPP to cost U.S. billions in lost tariffs

i can see why you get so easily confused ... .you don't actually know what the hell you're talking about. Must be tough keeping all those "errors" straight, huh?

It's you that doesn't understand. The lost tariffs will go to investors (me) because the price of the product won't change.

LOL --- now that rite thar is funny shit .... your lack of understanding is, well, amazing.

Not only are you wrong ... but you ignored the fib for which you were upbraided. Let's deal with that first ... you know, the one about China tariffs.

Bottom line - middle class workers are getting paid exactly what they are worth.

Maybe you, but the rest should be paid more.

Why? Shouldn't you increase your value BEFORE you get paid more?

Employees make all the money for the employer. How much do you pay the persons that make all of the money?

That, of course, is absolute nonsense. I'm guessing you misspoke. You want to try it again?

Are you high?

Oh? Just where did you get THAT misguided theory of macroeconomics. Dick & Jane School of Unreality??

Employees make all the money for the employer. How much do you pay the persons that make all of the money?

Karl Marx said the very same thing.

It's you that doesn't understand. The lost tariffs will go to investors (me) because the price of the product won't change.

Ummm.... no. It goes to the federal government.

I make more money in one year than you'll make in your entire life. I'm here to keep you from stepping on your own dick.

No. You don't. You are a troll and you are not especially good at it.

Ummm... no. It creates inflation. There is nothing healthy about inflation. It destroys the wealth of previous generations and is the primary reason the standard of living bubble will collapse in America.

Are you high?

Anyone having an employer from middle management down.

Are you high?

Anyone having an employer from middle management down.
You're insane.
Middle class infers a CAREER, not mopping floors.

It's strange that the left doesn't seem to understand that Obama was president when it was alleged that Russians influenced the electoral process. Why does the left blame Trump? The short answer is that the left is mostly ignorant and angry and dependent on angry media outlets and they are too lazy and too angry to accept the truth.

Trump wants to remove sanctions on an enemy nation. Russia IS NOT our friend. They will never be. Putin wants to obliterate western culture for nationalism.

Ok --- so now you're saying that Russia is our enemy, right? You're saying that Putin wants to obliterate western culture, just like the Iranian mullahs do, right?

So, are you going to be in favor of confrontation with those who wish to obliterate us? Are you also in favor of Israel confronting those who wish to obliterate them?

You can't have it both ways --- either get on the train or get off.

I've always stated that Russia is our enemy.

So, you're willing to confront them? How about the mullahs? How about Israel? You okay with them confronting their enemies?

I stated that we shouldn't remove their sanctions.

China now becomes the world power in manufacturing/investment, and, more importantly, tariffs can be established on US manufactured goods.

There always has been a tariff on many American products in China....how do you not know this???

When TPP would have gone into effect, tariffs on American products would have been lifted. Now, with China with China in the lead, American products will have tariffs established EVERYWHERE, as China will be making the rules. What Trump did was fucked the American worker and made investors like me wealthier.

It probably won't come as a surprise to you, but you're wrong once again.

It was US tariffs that were being lifted ----- ONLY.

TPP to cost U.S. billions in lost tariffs

i can see why you get so easily confused ... .you don't actually know what the hell you're talking about. Must be tough keeping all those "errors" straight, huh?

LOL --- now that rite thar is funny shit .... your lack of understanding is, well, amazing.

Not only are you wrong ... but you ignored the fib for which you were upbraided. Let's deal with that first ... you know, the one about China tariffs.

Items will continue to sell for the same thing after the tariffs are lifted. Where does the additional profit go?

If you want to avoid admitting Russia's influence in our electoral processes .....you bring out that 5 million illegals voted for your opponent.

If you want to avoid having to talk about your tax returns and loans from foreign banks.....you bring out that the media is the enemy tha must be silenced and defeated.

if you want to avoid how the hell you're going to fulfill your promise to expatriate 15 million undocumented people.....you ask congress for BILLIONS for a wall that will bear your name on it...

If you want to avoid fulfilling your promise on how you boasted that ISIS could be defeated in a matter of days (better than all those silly generals)........you ban immigration from anyone that dares to pray looking east.

If you want to avoid your personal conflicts of interests.....you nominate a cabinet that has MORE conflcts of interests than you have.......

See, there is much to be learned from the "art of the scam" author.

Very True

There is no illegal in this country that would risk getting caught and deported just so they could cast a vote. That's the ultimate--"here I am, come and get me" moment.

If walls and fences worked, there would be no illegals in this country.

You hit it on the nail.

th

Bottom line - middle class workers are getting paid exactly what they are worth.

That, of course, is absolute nonsense. I'm guessing you misspoke. You want to try it again?

I own five companies. If I didn't have employees, the companies would have zero revenue.

I own five companies. If I didn't have employees, the companies would have zero revenue.

I am singularly unimpressed. We've had this discussion before. You've demonstrated a complete ignorance of business practices. In short, I think you're a damn liar.

I am singularly unimpressed. We've had this discussion before. You've demonstrated a complete ignorance of business practices. In short, I think you're a damn liar.

If I'm wrong then prove it. No opinion, just fact.

If I'm wrong then prove it. No opinion, just fact.

Your posts are proof enough you don't know squat.

You do realize that if you are middle class (which you are) you are screwed by Trumps actions.

Are you high?

One percenter owns FIVE!!!! (count them.....5) companies!!!!!.....

He borrowed his brother-in law's lawn mower and started a landscaping business...unfortunately the only client is his brother-in-law that would like to get his mower back.....

He swiped a squeegee from a gas station and again hit his brother-in-law up for use of his ladder so he could start his own house window washing business......his only customer is (you guessed it) his brother-in-law that would like to get his ladder back.

He then started a pest control business and this got him a little more attention until he showed up to the client's house with a flyswatter and a can of Raid....the only pest that his client got rid of was ....."one percenter"....

But not to fear! He took the stolen squeegee from his second failed ventured and started cleaning windshields at red lights in hopes of a quarter but he did it in a bad part of town and got his ass kicked for touching other people's "ride"....

Now, he has a blood giving businesses where he donates plasma at the blood bank..,..

Rock on with your bad self "one percenter".....

(snicker)

Last edited:

Are you high?

He borrowed his brother-in law's lawn mower and started a landscaping business...unfortunately the only client is his brother-in-law that would like to get his mower back.....

He swiped a squeegee from a gas station and again hit his brother-in-law up for use of his ladder so he could start his own house window washing business......his only customer is (you guessed it) his brother-in-law that would like to get his ladder back.

He then started a pest control business and this got him a little more attention until he showed up to the client's house with a flyswatter and a can of Raid....the only pest that his client got rid of was ....."one percenter"....

But not to fear! He took the stolen squeegee from his second failed ventured and started cleaning windshields at red lights in hopes of a quarter but he did it in a bad part of town and got his ass kicked for touching other people's "ride"....

Now, he has a blood giving businesses where he donates plasma at the blood bank..,..

All bloviating

Are you high?

All bloviating

Dude, I was just joking with ya......I hope you are doing well....no jealousy here. I don't roll that way.

Forum List

Back