We can mandate electric cars; Many conservatives already use them and cant see it

I see some MAGAs resisting the inevitable change to green energy such as electric cars. What they don’t realize is this: take a look at their wealthy suburbs and country clubs. They drive their golf carts to dinner, I even see the Trump flags flying on some. They drive the electric golf carts all over town. They choose this while also owning an $80,000 pickup truck in the driveway.

So…the next step is, mandate all travel within 15 miles of home be in an electric car. A golf cart style vehicle for example. Extremely efficient and green.

Further than 15 miles? I advocate mass transit, like Europe. More trains. Yes this takes infrastructure, so a couple decades of work which is fine. We cant mandate golf cart travel & ban other gas cars overnight I realize that.

But what if by, say, 2050 or 2060 we have a society where 100% of personal travel is done by bike, golf cart or mass transit train? And save fossil fuel travel ONLY for 18 wheelers (necessary for now), planes and ships (which also can be green eventually)??

Our interstates can be retrofitted to only have mass transit train rails and lanes for 18 wheelers.
you honestly can’t understand the difference between a golf cart and a truck? wow

Sure the Bidenistas can mandate electric car use. Criminal fascist regimes force citizens to comply with outrageous demands by withholding essential services, taxing common goods and services beyond reach and finally, at the point of a gun.

/——-/ Nothing green about electric cars, dummy. Here’s your enviro friendly lithium mine. View attachment 699955

I've seen that pic used a lot so I decided to search it. Seems it is an Australian gold mining site.

Southern Cross - Minjar Gold Pty Ltd

I'm just stating a fact. What are you going to pay for it with? Pixie dust? I've seen estimates of upwards to 50 million per mile true cost ( you do know what true cost means I hope) A single line across the United States is billions.

It's a fallacy, ask California

Argue all you want but it still boils down to the fact that all these other countries can work it out but we can't.

I see some MAGAs resisting the inevitable change to green energy such as electric cars. What they don’t realize is this: take a look at their wealthy suburbs and country clubs. They drive their golf carts to dinner, I even see the Trump flags flying on some. They drive the electric golf carts all over town. They choose this while also owning an $80,000 pickup truck in the driveway.

So…the next step is, mandate all travel within 15 miles of home be in an electric car. A golf cart style vehicle for example. Extremely efficient and green.

Further than 15 miles? I advocate mass transit, like Europe. More trains. Yes this takes infrastructure, so a couple decades of work which is fine. We cant mandate golf cart travel & ban other gas cars overnight I realize that.

But what if by, say, 2050 or 2060 we have a society where 100% of personal travel is done by bike, golf cart or mass transit train? And save fossil fuel travel ONLY for 18 wheelers (necessary for now), planes and ships (which also can be green eventually)??

Our interstates can be retrofitted to only have mass transit train rails and lanes for 18 wheelers.

I am all for mass transit and trains, but EVs are NOT at all "green", pollute more, are way too expensive, will get much MORE expensive if mandates, and they don't have the range.

It is easy to make bio diesels that get 80 mgp and do not produce any emission at all, since they absorb more when grown than they release later when burned.

In contrast, EVs either already are or soon will be powered by coal, the worst of all pollutants.

You can't use a bike or golf cart in winter snow.

I've seen that pic used a lot so I decided to search it. Seems it is an Australian gold mining site.

/——-/
CF41020E-F707-47A0-84B8-1980D9FA4CDA.jpeg
Read the file name.

Doesn't matter if gold or lithium, since they both create about the same amount of damage.

It makes no difference.
We have 50 states. not just one. The fact we can not do just one and leave the rest out does matter.
We have also been playing the worlds police and nanny for a long time.

We have 50 states. not just one. The fact we can not do just one and leave the rest out does matter.
We have also been playing the worlds police and nanny for a long time.

You mean like the interstate system that crosses this country?

Doesn't matter if gold or lithium, since they both create about the same amount of damage.

Argue that but do it without using bogus pictures. It seems few are actually curious about the validity of what they see on the internet. If they see something that they believe is real, they simply accept it as such.

The biggest tragedy in this scenario you hope for is needlessly forcing a nation to live like third world paupers under your stupid travel regulations while we stand on 200 plus years of cheap efficient fossil fuels. Which can all be easily avoided by not listening to or electing fucking idiots like you.

You mean like the interstate system that crosses this country?
Yes similar. But you have to remember that was less expensive, done at a time when we had large numbers of companies that are no longer on our shores generating lots of revenue. As I stated we have spent an awful lot playing police and nanny for other countries. All of that leaves less to do more with. I realize it is nice to think that we have unlimited funds and can do anything we want. But the simple truth is we are deeply in debt and adding more onto the government credit card all the time

Yes similar. But you have to remember that was less expensive, done at a time when we had large numbers of companies that are no longer on our shores generating lots of revenue. As I stated we have spent an awful lot playing police and nanny for other countries. All of that leaves less to do more with. I realize it is nice to think that we have unlimited funds and can do anything we want. But the simple truth is we are deeply in debt and adding more onto the government credit card all the time

If you want to argue that one reason we can't do this is because of the billions and billions we have spent destroying and bribing other countries, you will get no argument from me.

If you want to argue that one reason we can't do this is because of the billions and billions we have spent destroying and bribing other countries, you will get no argument from me.
Again that is but a small portion as I stated.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back