We can thank democrats again

Sorry............my kid would be safe and the undertaker would have a job...........MAGA.....make America Great Again........

By creating jobs...........the world needs grave diggers too.....................show some respect.

Yes......I would have floored it and drove OVER THEM.
They make grave diggers at the back-hoe plant...
Guess those things build themselves......huh.........

Betcha you would be all sad if these lawless idiots got busted up.......every once in a while I see you posting PIGS..............Yeah I noticed you doing that before.......then you went oh shit and removed it.

Told me volumes about your mooning butt............Go join the lunatics in their new countries.......who da hell cares.......just STAY THERE.......we don't want anyone from there.
If you think that pigs have your best interest at heart you'd be wrong...Crime is high even when they get paid to do their job.
Thanks for confirming your PIGS........terms.........
No problemo...If the shoe fits, wear it.
You HATE ALL POLICE.........that is clear to me..............shall I SAY YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AND A RACIST AND NOT ME....

Doubt you'd agree don't care........You know there was a time that I actually liked you here......Not so much anymore.
What race is a pig?
The Troll speaks.........while mooning the world............Careful......you'll get Covid on your ass....LOL

Sorry............my kid would be safe and the undertaker would have a job...........MAGA.....make America Great Again........

By creating jobs...........the world needs grave diggers too.....................show some respect.

Yes......I would have floored it and drove OVER THEM.
They make grave diggers at the back-hoe plant...
Guess those things build themselves......huh.........

Betcha you would be all sad if these lawless idiots got busted up.......every once in a while I see you posting PIGS..............Yeah I noticed you doing that before.......then you went oh shit and removed it.

Told me volumes about your mooning butt............Go join the lunatics in their new countries.......who da hell cares.......just STAY THERE.......we don't want anyone from there.
If you think that pigs have your best interest at heart you'd be wrong...Crime is high even when they get paid to do their job.
Thanks for confirming your PIGS........terms.........
No problemo...If the shoe fits, wear it.
You HATE ALL POLICE.........that is clear to me..............shall I SAY YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AND A RACIST AND NOT ME....

Doubt you'd agree don't care........You know there was a time that I actually liked you here......Not so much anymore.
What race is a pig?
The Troll speaks.........while mooning the world............Careful......you'll get Covid on your ass....LOL
Gerbils run from him.

And now we see again how people in the US must learn to defend themselves because Johnny law can't. They are a failure and crime exist when cops are incapable of doing their jobs because they can't break the law to do it.

And now we see again how people in the US must learn to defend themselves because Johnny law can't. They are a failure and crime exist when cops are incapable of doing their jobs because they can't break the law to do it.
DNC loves the leftist lawyers.........so do the Rino's.......who would sell their own mom for a buck.......

They created laws for criminals........to make loop holes from hell...........I didn't..........and the police didn't.......

Take your lawlessness and go play in traffic.

hollywood bart1.jpg

Forum List

Back