CDZ We Can't Be Sure Where Covid19 First Infected Humans, But We Can Be Sure About Some Things

The fundamental question is why the scientific community manipulates existing virus material to develop GOF artificially when in nature these RNA mutations, would not, do not, exist in the first place? I understand the need to investigate natural existing virus material yet to manipulate existing material with the intent to enhance GOF is opening Pandora’s box.

The fundamental question is why the scientific community manipulates existing virus material to develop GOF artificially when in nature these RNA mutations, would not, do not, exist in the first place? I understand the need to investigate natural existing virus material yet to manipulate existing material with the intent to enhance GOF is opening Pandora’s box.
It’s called weaponizing.

It’s called weaponizing.
And all along I thought we stood against biological warfare? Apparently the CDC functions outside of government oversight.
So as if I understand Ron Fouchier’s research if GOF is applied to H7N9 through RNA manipulation resulting in accomplishing airborne transmission science will have accomplished extermination of 39% of the population exposed, and that is a major weapon. So again who the hell gave scientists this power and why are tax dollars being sent to fund exploratory research in China of all places?
Who gave Dr Fauci this power? hell the midgets a freaking bureaucratic swamper.

New Topics

Forum List

Back