We go from “CNN and AP did not have reporters embedded with HAMAS on 10/07” to “CNN and AP have fired embedded HAMAS reporters from 10/07.”

The left cannot help themselves.

All they fucking do is lie.

Remember When the lying bags of shit claimed there is no such thing as genital mutilation of minors? Then when it was proven THEY WERE LYING…the sick fuckers pivoted to “Its good that minors are having their balls chopped off”.

These are mentally deranged people.

Last edited:
I posted the original and the Mods moved it to -- Somewhere. Not here. Maybe Israel and Palestine. Or was it Media. Certainly not Politics. Because the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media never does anything political. Everybody knows that

Our resident dims will Mau Mau them into moving this one, too.

Meanwhile, yeah, I saw it.

He was just doing his job as an honest reporter for an honest news outlet and -- THIS happens!!

1699564585646.png

The left cannot help themselves.

All they fucking do is lie.

Remember When the lying bags of shit claimed there is no such t(ing as genital mutilation of minors? Then when it was provenTHEY WERE LYING…the sick fuckers pivoted to “Its good that minors are having their balls chopped off”.

These are mentally deranged people.
Nothing happens to them when they lie. Why should they stop?

So the news ghouls followed Hamas around during the slaughter?

I posted the original and the Mods moved it to -- Somewhere. Not here. Maybe Israel and Palestine. Or was it Media. Certainly not Politics. Because the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media never does anything political. Everybody knows that

Our resident dims will Mau Mau them into moving this one, too.

Meanwhile, yeah, I saw it.

He was just doing his job as an honest reporter for an honest news outlet and -- THIS happens!!

View attachment 855875

I cant figure out what mods deem political and what is not.

Is this Israel? Middle East? Media? Military? Political?

CNN is Pharma‘s propaganda…maybe this is a HEALTHCARE thread.

I cant figure out what mods deem political and what is not.

Is this Israel? Middle East? Media? Military? Political?

CNN is Pharma‘s propaganda…maybe this is a HEALTHCARE thread.
I give our Resident Jedi the benefit of the doubt.

But what I do think what happens is our local Antifa is well enough organized to get a post removed by, like I said, Mau-Mauing the Mods.

When the PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL props up Hamas and empowers them, talking about what media was with them is stump stupid.

UPDATE: Impartial CNN Gaza Reporter Joined Hamas Terrorists During Mass Slaughter of 1,400 Jews on Oct. 7. – Was Filmed Carrying Grenade to the Kibbutz Massacre​

1699564094239.png

CNN ‘journalist’ Hassan Eslaiah carrying a grenade on the way to a kibbutz raid by Hamas in Israel

Unbelievable!

1699564323909.png

Gazan freelance journalist Hassan Eslaiah with Hamas terrorists as they attack an Israeli tank, with no press vest and helmet – whom both AP & CNN used on Oct. 7

The Major Managed News Media(MMNM) has quite a history of telling it "their" way.
Brought to you by William Randolph Hearst, the inventor of Yellow Journalism.

His invention is with us to this day

1699565642125.png

Unbelievable!
Didja read and see all the civilians, all the Gaza civilians, running through the torn-down fences in order to loot and steal and, probably, finish-off some dirty Joos in their homes in the Kibbutz's?

The puppies, Jim! What about the puppies!?!?

dimocraps are scum

Forum List

Back