We Have 2 Life-long Public Servants vs A Reality TV Star and A Rightwing Radio Talker

The odds are looking VERY good for the Democratic Party this year, especially considering the top of their opponent's ticket has no ideology and lies through his teeth at every turn. And the bottom of their ticket has an ideology that wants a perverted form of Christian Sharia law implemented in the country.

Things are looking pretty rosy for the Dems at this hour.
What world do you live in? Your ticket consists of two persons who hate one another.

And I agree with both of them!

describe Christian sharia law, jackass
Everything that Pence wants idiot.

Um ... what? OBVIOUSLY he was asking for specifics. Pence wants women to wear burkas and not be able to drive or get jobs? What kind of drugs are you on?

Dude, you're failing, you have to ... think ...
Isn’t Pence the one that thinks women need to be chaperoned?

Um ... what? OBVIOUSLY he was asking for specifics. Pence wants women to wear burkas and not be able to drive or get jobs? What kind of drugs are you on?

Show the law that Pence is advocating that women be chaperoned.

The subject is Sharia LAW. Which is actually law in Sharia countries. Claiming Pence is the same means the same, not his personal family values.

OK, so according to you, Pence wants to stone women who are unchaperoned. Show the link and we can go forward ...

The subject is Sharia LAW. Which is actually law in Sharia countries. Claiming Pence is the same means the same, not his personal family values.

OK, so according to you, Pence wants to stone women who are unchaperoned. Show the link and we can go forward ...

The Question AGAIN is not about Pence's personal views for his own life. The question is what LAWS he's advocating to impose his views on others.

You don't know what Sharia Law is, do you? Be honest

The Question AGAIN is not about Pence's personal views for his own life. The question is what LAWS he's advocating to impose his views on others.

Of course I know what Sharia law is. The right obviously doesn’t. They had a fit passing these bizarre anti-sharia law statutes about a decade ago.

Just saying that Pence has more in common with the advocates of sharia law than you might expect.

Of course I know what Sharia law is. The right obviously doesn’t. They had a fit passing these bizarre anti-sharia law statutes about a decade ago.

Just saying that Pence has more in common with the advocates of sharia law than you might expect.

And yet you can't name a single law Pence wants to pass. No, you don't know what Sharia law is. Where there is Sharia law, it is NOT OPTIONAL.

My wife is a very conservative Christian. She has all sorts of values you would object to. And contrary to your bigotry, Christian women are NOT passive, not at all. But my wife wouldn't pass any law requiring you to do anything.

You really know nothing about Christians other than what left wing bigots in the Democrat Party and fake news tell you to think

Any guy who isn’t attracted to women votes Democrat.

We have, one life long do nothing, with severe dementia and, one whore, who slept her way into her current position. GO DEMOCRATS! LOL LOL!

Then, we have Trump, the only President who's been man enough to stand up to the lowlife democrats and, actually see through their bullshit and, put Americans/America, first!

Trump won't play their games, which says to me, he's also the most honest President we've had.....and, that right there, is what has Democrat's undies all twisted up (just look at Pelosi's face, hers are apparently wedged in pretty tight.)

And yet you can't name a single law Pence wants to pass. No, you don't know what Sharia law is. Where there is Sharia law, it is NOT OPTIONAL.

My wife is a very conservative Christian. She has all sorts of values you would object to. And contrary to your bigotry, Christian women are NOT passive, not at all. But my wife wouldn't pass any law requiring you to do anything.

You really know nothing about Christians other than what left wing bigots in the Democrat Party and fake news tell you to think
I was applying the same definition conservatives have used to scare Christians about Sharia law.

I’m glad your wife isn’t passive but this isn’t about her. I wish would afford women the same rights and privileges that he affords men. I’m sure your wife would agree.

I was applying the same definition conservatives have used to scare Christians about Sharia law.

I’m glad your wife isn’t passive but this isn’t about her. I wish would afford women the same rights and privileges that he affords men. I’m sure your wife would agree.

Of course she would. But as to your link:

" Several states have passed or attempted to pass laws designed to prevent courts from applying Islamic or “Sharia” law, as well as “foreign” or “international law.”"

There is nothing anti-Muslim about doing that. Of course foreign and other laws not enacted in this country should not be used in legal decisions.

And none of this remotely supports your contention that Christians or Pence are trying to pass religious Christian laws.

You have presented nothing of substance so far

Every human should oppose sharia law.
Describe the rights not afforded.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I

Of course she would. But as to your link:

" Several states have passed or attempted to pass laws designed to prevent courts from applying Islamic or “Sharia” law, as well as “foreign” or “international law.”"

There is nothing anti-Muslim about doing that. Of course foreign and other laws not enacted in this country should not be used in legal decisions.

And none of this remotely supports your contention that Christians or Pence are trying to pass religious Christian laws.

You have presented nothing of substance so far
Well, kiddo, I never contended that Pence is trying to pass religious laws. Sorry to burst your bubble.

As for Sharia Law, it’s not law of the land here but they passed a constitutional amendment that singled it out, indicating that it’s irrelevant.

Every human should oppose sharia law.
Describe the rights not afforded.
I oppose a lot of religious codes but if people choose to adhere to them, it’s none of my business as long as they leave others out of it.

Forum List

Back