We have a temp at my job who is a lesbian and would you believe this crazy bitch has

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Been hitting on female employees? Never in my life met a retarded lesbian. Shouldn't this dumb bitch be focused on learning the job and getting hired instead of trying to hit on coworkers?

She is one of those manly lesbians. See what happens when you try to give lesbians an opportunity?

New avatar for you, fbj

17904404_1054697381341682_6468512655280871403_n.png

Been hitting on female employees? Never in my life met a retarded lesbian. Shouldn't this dumb bitch be focused on learning the job and getting hired instead of trying to hit on coworkers?

She is one of those manly lesbians. See what happens when you try to give lesbians an opportunity?

Lesbians have feelings too, bro

Gotta control that shit at a new job mongo

Tru dat.

Can't be bodeying up the females employees

She turn you down?

Tru dat.

Now in her defense it is some delicious things walking around in here but u gotta control that at the job

Especially when you a ugly lesbian

She turn you down?

Why would I be interested in a manly lesbian?

You retarded?

It is my belief that lesbians should be able to clean toilets for a living just like anybody else.

Tru dat.

Now in her defense it is some delicious things walking around in here but u gotta control that at the job

Especially when you a ugly lesbian

Unless you're the bouncer at a strip club

She turn you down?

Why would I be interested in a manly lesbian?

You retarded?
I've told you before that kind of talk doesn't go over with me.

It is my belief that lesbians should be able to clean toilets for a living just like anybody else.

Yeah but when you are a ugly lesbian u must be professional in the work place

Bull dykes are your hard core lesbo mental cases.

They actually believe they are a man with a vagina. .. :cuckoo: ... :lol: .. :lol:

Bull dykes are your hard core lesbo mental cases.

They actually believe they are a man with a vagina. .. :cuckoo: ... :lol: .. :lol:

One female coworker tries to avoid being around her because she said they are more aggressive than men

Bad idea to fool around at work. That said, I told you the same thing and you ignored it. How many posts have you made about wanting to fuck some little thing at work? Maybe the lesbian doesn't plan on being there long and wants to have something to show for it besides a small paycheck.

I bet she goes more than 50 pumps with her strapon.

I work in healthcare where, if you don't count the doctors, it's about 90% female. Of the 40-50 nurses I know, maybe 5 are lesbian. If any of them hit on another female, I am unaware of it.

I have a good friend who is a lesbian. She isn't the butch type but that is the type she is attracted to. I'm pretty sure she would and has hit on them at some point.

I don't see anything wrong with it any more than a guy hitting on a girl, except where it becomes inappropriate, such as the workplace.

Bad idea to fool around at work. That said, I told you the same thing and you ignored it. How many posts have you made about wanting to fuck some little thing at work? Maybe the lesbian doesn't plan on being there long and wants to have something to show for it besides a small paycheck.

I bet she goes more than 50 pumps with her strapon.

The girl that she hit on I'd probably bisexual because she has a boyfriend. So the girl must have gave off some kind of vibe for the lesbian to be comfortable enough to flirt with her.

I work in healthcare where, if you don't count the doctors, it's about 90% female. Of the 40-50 nurses I know, maybe 5 are lesbian. If any of them hit on another female, I am unaware of it.

I have a good friend who is a lesbian. She isn't the butch type but that is the type she is attracted to. I'm pretty sure she would and has hit on them at some point.

I don't see anything wrong with it any more than a guy hitting on a girl, except where it becomes inappropriate, such as the workplace.

She is a temp and trying to get hired. Her focus should be on learning the job

Sounds like the problem is more with your company for allowing her to sexually harass women like that.

Why hasn't HR been brought into it? Does your company allow sexual harassment of women?

Forum List

Back