We have a temp at my job who is a lesbian and would you believe this crazy bitch has

Sounds like the problem is more with your company for allowing her to sexually harass women like that.

Why hasn't HR been brought into it? Does your company allow sexual harassment of women?

I explained that the woman she hit on is not bothered by it because she is probably bisexual. That woman must have given of a vibe that told the lesbian it's ok. Lol

So, if the person being hit on doesn't mind, then it's okay? If something like that happened in the military and I saw it, I would correct the behavior of the person involved if I outranked them, and if they outranked me, I would report it and let the chain of command handle it.

I don't think the lesbian is stupid enough to hit on someone unless she got a strong signal.

Doesn't matter if she got a strong signal or not, sexual harassment is sexual harassment and should be reported, not bitched about on some message board.

It's only sexual harassment if there is no sexual attraction
Sounds like the problem is more with your company for allowing her to sexually harass women like that.

Why hasn't HR been brought into it? Does your company allow sexual harassment of women?

I explained that the woman she hit on is not bothered by it because she is probably bisexual. That woman must have given of a vibe that told the lesbian it's ok. Lol

So, if the person being hit on doesn't mind, then it's okay? If something like that happened in the military and I saw it, I would correct the behavior of the person involved if I outranked them, and if they outranked me, I would report it and let the chain of command handle it.

I don't think the lesbian is stupid enough to hit on someone unless she got a strong signal.

Doesn't matter if she got a strong signal or not, sexual harassment is sexual harassment and should be reported, not bitched about on some message board.

WTF? Dude, you have posted some ignorant comments before, but that one takes the cake.

WTF? Dude, you have posted some ignorant comments before, but that one takes the cake.

How can can it be sexual harassment if there is sexual attraction?

How can can it be sexual harassment if there is sexual attraction?

If both people are attracted to each other and there is chemistry going in both directions, then no, it might not be sexual harassment.

However..............if only one person is attracted and the other one isn't as much, then it is sexual harassment.

You fucking idiots.

You can be victimized by someone you find attractive. That is where half the rapes in this country start.

You can be mighty attracted to your boss. That doesn't mean you want him to lift up your skirt every time you walk to the printer. You could be attracted to your boss, and still not want to sleep with him to be considered for a promotion.

You could be attracted to a co-worker, and still not want them to ask you out 15 x a day at work.

Been hitting on female employees? Never in my life met a retarded lesbian. Shouldn't this dumb bitch be focused on learning the job and getting hired instead of trying to hit on coworkers?

She is one of those manly lesbians. See what happens when you try to give lesbians an opportunity?

Derp! That's how they roll.

I once had to threaten a lesbian for being too aggressive with an innocent girl.

Wait, not all lesbians are like that. Many are OK.

That one should be canned.

It's just the way that one at the club pissed me off.

Innocent girl, no one else sticking up for her, had to be me.

You fucking idiots.

You can be victimized by someone you find attractive. That is where half the rapes in this country start.

You can be mighty attracted to your boss. That doesn't mean you want him to lift up your skirt every time you walk to the printer. You could be attracted to your boss, and still not want to sleep with him to be considered for a promotion.

You could be attracted to a co-worker, and still not want them to ask you out 15 x a day at work.

Why wouldn't I want an attractive female coworker to sexually harass me? Lol

You fucking idiots.

You wouldn't care, unless she was in a position of power, and your job hung on whether or not you were capitulating to her sexually.

You fucking idiots.

You wouldn't care, unless she was in a position of power, and your job hung on whether or not you were capitulating to her sexually.

That would make it better, I have a "Sophisticated Domination" Fetish

LOL

Forum List

Back