We have just taken a step forward in the eyes of the world.

Good try but still a fail. Never got over there. Went in as a nurse. Helped deliver about 500 babies at Ehrling Berquist Hospital on Offutt Air Force Base just south of Omaha , Nebraska.
Good for you. I was an Air Force baby myself. I just don't understand how a Veteran can support a Party dismantling every aspect of America.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Many of our allies, and countries who are not for that matter, must have been wondering if our constitutional republic was in irreversible decline. Whether we were still capable of holding the powerful to account for criminal behavior. Whether the rule of law was still enforceable.

Gotta say, we proved in this one instance at least, the system can still work. The rich and powerful can still be held responsible for their actions by 12 ordinary men and woman of good faith.

Congratulations to us as a country. Maybe, just maybe, even with the threat of Trumpery still hanging over our heads like a sword of Damocles..........we aren't done yet.

Russia, China and Ukraine.

Many of our allies, and countries who are not for that matter, must have been wondering if our constitutional republic was in irreversible decline. Whether we were still capable of holding the powerful to account for criminal behavior. Whether the rule of law was still enforceable.

Gotta say, we proved in this one instance at least, the system can still work. The rich and powerful can still be held responsible for their actions by 12 ordinary men and woman of good faith.

Congratulations to us as a country. Maybe, just maybe, even with the threat of Trumpery still hanging over our heads like a sword of Damocles..........we aren't done yet.
🙄

Just coming back on to enjoy some more schadenfreude. Your orange hero - who got beat fair and square in 2020, btw - is now a convicted felon. And despite what certain wingnut talking heads will say, 34 felony convictions is NOT something that helps a campaign.

Suck it up, MAGAts.

Bullshit. A corrupt judge with a rigged system "convicted" a man who you couldn't even name a crime for. It will be overturned on Appeal because it is all bullshit.

But enjoy your "win".

It's all you have.
Oh we're enjoying it, sparky.

Very much.

:)

Just coming back on to enjoy some more schadenfreude. Your orange hero - who got beat fair and square in 2020, btw - is now a convicted felon. And despite what certain wingnut talking heads will say, 34 felony convictions is NOT something that helps a campaign.

Suck it up, MAGAts.

Come back when it gets reversed on appeal.

Good for you. I was an Air Force baby myself. I just don't understand how a Veteran can support a Party dismantling every aspect of America.

Sorry dude but not everyone who served is a good person.some just joined for the benefits or had no marketable skills.

I predicted this.

It a win for me.

The reversal is a given and independents and moderate Democrats have had their eyes opened.
Yup, this place is still the same.

Anyway, I'm gonna come back sometime later when there's more to laugh about.

Just remember, your cult leader lost fair and square and he's now a convicted felon.

Forum List

Back