We have just taken a step forward in the eyes of the world.

And if trump got his dream come true and became dictator for life you actually believe America would be better off ?
Yes. It wouldn’t be perfect, but it would be better off. I’ve got the last 8 years of history to go on as proof. My bank records especially.

Trump is by no means my first choice. He’s too populist and not an ideologue, but given the choice between him as dictator or anyone the US Citizebry will elect, I’d take a Trump dictatorship.

Congratulations to us as a country. Maybe, just maybe, even with the threat of Trumpery still hanging over our heads like a sword of Damocles..........we aren't done yet.

Why not simply say

" Fellow Sheeple, I just love Fake CIA Show Trials .
It is not for us to wonder Why Goddy short changed us on brain size, but for us just to laugh and clap even though we do not understand the joke "

36 misdemeanors. Only to be felonies with a second charge of any of three choices or even just your own choice since none of them were actually brought by the court. And you don’t even have to be unanimous in what that felony charge is. Just pick one. As long as you all agree there should be some kind of felony it counts.
34 felonies.

Yes. It wouldn’t be perfect, but it would be better off. I’ve got the last 8 years of history to go on as proof. My bank records especially.

Trump is by no means my first choice. He’s too populist and not an ideologue, but given the choice between him as dictator or anyone the US Citizebry will elect, I’d take a Trump dictatorship.
You are insane.

Many of our allies, and countries who are not for that matter, must have been wondering if our constitutional republic was in irreversible decline. Whether we were still capable of holding the powerful to account for criminal behavior. Whether the rule of law was still enforceable.

Gotta say, we proved in this one instance at least, the system can still work. The rich and powerful can still be held responsible for their actions by 12 ordinary men and woman of good faith.

Congratulations to us as a country. Maybe, just maybe, even with the threat of Trumpery still hanging over our heads like a sword of Damocles..........we aren't done yet.
Banana republics must be giddy. How can America now criticize any of them without being profoundly hypocritical?

A bit too soon. Get back to us when the appeals are done and the sentence is being served.

It never could. So hypocrisy will continue as normal.
No, there was a long period of time where the US no longer was a institutionally racist country, and where the law, for the most part, was blind.

The demofascists have thrown that right out the window.

Many of our allies, and countries who are not for that matter, must have been wondering if our constitutional republic was in irreversible decline. Whether we were still capable of holding the powerful to account for criminal behavior. Whether the rule of law was still enforceable.

Gotta say, we proved in this one instance at least, the system can still work. The rich and powerful can still be held responsible for their actions by 12 ordinary men and woman of good faith.

If the op had a brain he'd recognize the demonicrats can do the same to any business. If he had any experience he'd see most people are guilty. Imagine people, intentionally mislabel an expense you're fucked.

If the op had a brain he'd recognize the demonicrats can do the same to any business. If he had any experience he'd see most people are guilty. Imagine people, intentionally mislabel an expense you're fucked.
I’ve asked these lefties before but never get an answer. If you pay a lawyer to take care of some legal transaction, let’s say an NDA for example, what would you classify that as in your book keeping records?

Forum List

Back