We have just taken a step forward in the eyes of the world.

That would have happened if we kept believing and listening to trump , the king of fraud.
The fraud has been perpetrated by your lawless Democrats. Everything they've done for the last 8 years culminating in a trial that would make Stalin blush has undermined this country. Real Americans are going to stand up in November and kick the Regime out of power.

Many of our allies, and countries who are not for that matter, must have been wondering if our constitutional republic was in irreversible decline. Whether we were still capable of holding the powerful to account for criminal behavior. Whether the rule of law was still enforceable.

Gotta say, we proved in this one instance at least, the system can still work. The rich and powerful can still be held responsible for their actions by 12 ordinary men and woman of good faith.

Congratulations to us as a country. Maybe, just maybe, even with the threat of Trumpery still hanging over our heads like a sword of Damocles..........we aren't done yet.
Left wing looney world maybe.

The fraud has been perpetrated by your lawless Democrats. Everything they've done for the last 8 years culminating in a trial that would make Stalin blush has undermined this country. Real Americans are going to stand up in November and kick the Regime out of power.
You keep trying to defend trump , doesn't that get tiring trying ,yet unable to protect the king of fraud. Sad to be you.

Many of our allies, and countries who are not for that matter, must have been wondering if our constitutional republic was in irreversible decline. Whether we were still capable of holding the powerful to account for criminal behavior. Whether the rule of law was still enforceable.

Gotta say, we proved in this one instance at least, the system can still work. The rich and powerful can still be held responsible for their actions by 12 ordinary men and woman of good faith.

Congratulations to us as a country. Maybe, just maybe, even with the threat of Trumpery still hanging over our heads like a sword of Damocles..........we aren't done yet
ANY time foreigners think we’re doing the right thin, I know we’ve fucked up on an EPIC scale.

We are not the rest of the world. We were never intended to be the rest of the world. There’s a reason for that. We were supposed to be the last, best hope for humanity. Now we’re throwing that all away.

ANY time foreigners think we’re doing the right thin, I know we’ve fucked up on an EPIC scale.

We are not the rest of the world. We were never intended to be the rest of the world. There’s a reason for that. We were supposed to be the last, best hope for humanity. Now we’re throwing that all away.
And if trump got his dream come true and became dictator for life you actually believe America would be better off ? Ridiculous !

I want my country back and Trump is the only one who can make that happen. You are probably a foreign troll so what's it to you?
Trump wants to be dictator with absolute power that makes America a third -world nation. I enlisted and served in the Air Force during the Vietnam era. You're probably a Russian troll. They all support trump because they know he'll destroy America.

Trump wants to be dictator with absolute power that makes America a third -world nation. I enlisted and served in the Air Force during the Vietnam era. You're probably a Russian troll. They all support trump because they know he'll destroy America.
Thank you for your service. Were you perhaps affected by Agent Orange?

Thank you for your service. Were you perhaps affected by Agent Orange?
Good try but still a fail. Never got over there. Went in as a nurse. Helped deliver about 500 babies at Ehrling Berquist Hospital on Offutt Air Force Base just south of Omaha , Nebraska.

Congratulations to us as a country. Maybe, just maybe, even with the threat of Trumpery still hanging over our heads like a sword of Damocles..........we aren't done yet.
If you think this is a win for the world can you tell me what kind of law system you actually want? This isn’t what our system of law should be. It is how the rest of the world does it but it’s not supposed to happen here. The rest of the world is happy to see our judicial system brought down to their level.

Forum List

Back