We Have Lost Our MSM As The Front Line Of Our National Defense

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fortunately there are still a few reputable sources of news and info - The Hill for instance - but American faith in mass media to report the news "fully, accurately and fairly" fell 4% and now sits at 41% according to the annual Gallup poll. While well off its low of just 32% in 2016, it has declined steadily from 55% in 1999 and is a shadow of the 72% it was 45 yrs ago.

xjkfow2specokpgzzd147a.png

Last edited:
Fortunately there are still a few reputable sources of news and info - The Hill for instance - but American faith in mass media to report the news "fully, accurately and fairly" fell 4% and now sits at 41% according to the annual Gallup poll. While well off its low of just 32% in 2016, it has declined steadily from 55% in 1999 and is a shadow of the 72% it was 45 yrs ago.

Isn't Juan Williams a writer for the Hill? If so, they have no credibility.

No media source is perfect and yeah, Williams lies like a rug but he's also a FOX contributor. Does that mean FOX has no creds?

BTW, I forgot to include the link in the OP so before some MOD slaps my knuckles with a ruler here it is:

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Edges Down to 41%

No media source is perfect and yeah, Williams lies like a rug but he's also a FOX contributor. Does that mean FOX has no creds?

BTW, I forgot to include the link in the OP so before some MOD slaps my knuckles with a ruler here it is:

Fox has their share of truth stretchers also. I just finished watching Williams go ballistic for no reason.

We are literally at the point that a guy like this could deliver the narrative and be entertaining to the simple sheep.
0e1a8edff6492f3adea02796074f3c68.jpg
This is the future of "news" unfortunately.

The MSM calls itself the Fourth Estate. Look up the French government before the revolution and you will understand what they imply.

Fox has their share of truth stretchers also. I just finished watching Williams go ballistic for no reason.
Understood but a few bad apples don't spoil the barrel.

BTW, all lefties are desperate and shrill and FOS. Just watch a bit of PMSNBC's Mourning Joe & Miserable Mika. It's a veritable shit-show ... literally.

Forum List

Back