We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

Look...I look at everything, and I know Obama's history and Hillary's history.
I didn't just wake up this year.

Obama and Hillary have nothing to do with this.

So what is it gonna take for you to admit that Trump's up to his nose in Russia stuff?
None of this would be happening if it weren't for a criminal conspiracy hatched by Obama and Hillary.

Excuse me, but are you some N.Korean asshole, because you act like one?

Yes, dope. Obama and Clinton conspired with Russians to help Trump win. :uhoh3:

The author of this hit piece claims Carter Page was a Russian agent and the dossier proves it.

:lol:
The dossier said he was early last year. That was later shown to be true. That's called corroboration.
So you think that a work of fiction becomes factual if only one detail of the work is true??

Damn. Yah learn something new every day.

So if Harry Potter is from the UK, which actually exists, then Hogwarts exists? Shit, I'm still waiting on my letter. Bastards.

The dossier was raw intelligence. Raw intelligence requires verification. That has happened for a portion of it.
The "dossier" is a pile of crap. Intelligence is something a government agency produces, not some scumbag criminal organization. Nothing in the "dossier" has been validated, and plenty of it has been shown to be pure horseshit.

Your ability to call the dossier names doesn't change whether or not its findings are real.

The fact that it's authors admit to making it up from whole cloth and that nothing in it has ever been verified is the reason I'm justified in calling it a giant pile of crap. Fusion GPS is already facing two llawsuits of it. There are likely to be more.

The author of this hit piece claims Carter Page was a Russian agent and the dossier proves it.

:lol:
The dossier said he was early last year. That was later shown to be true. That's called corroboration.
So you think that a work of fiction becomes factual if only one detail of the work is true??

So if Harry Potter is from the UK, which actually exists, then Hogwarts exists? Shit, I'm still waiting on my letter. Bastards.

The dossier was raw intelligence. Raw intelligence requires verification. That has happened for a portion of it.
The "dossier" is a pile of crap. Intelligence is something a government agency produces, not some scumbag criminal organization. Nothing in the "dossier" has been validated, and plenty of it has been shown to be pure horseshit.

Your ability to call the dossier names doesn't change whether or not its findings are real.

It's really all they have. They are scraping the bottom with their conspiracies.

So what is it gonna take for you to admit that Trump's up to his nose in Russia stuff?
None of this would be happening if it weren't for a criminal conspiracy hatched by Obama and Hillary.

Let me get this straight, turd: You think the fact that Trump won means he's guilty and that Hillary is innocent?

It's impossible to underestimate the stupidity of snowflakes.

The fact that it's authors admit to making it up from whole cloth and that nothing in it has ever been verified is the reason I'm justified in calling it a giant pile of crap. Fusion GPS is already facing two llawsuits of it. There are likely to be more.

Not one person has shown the dossier t I be false. Not even you.

It's really all they have. They are scraping the bottom with their conspiracies.
I'm the one inventing conspiracies? Really?

Say that 1 millions times to yourself and it just might come true. :itsok:

Yes, really

Say that 1 millions times to yourself and it just might come true. :itsok:

It's true and the proof is you responding again without proof. Easy

Let me get this straight, turd: You think the fact that Trump won means he's guilty and that Hillary is innocent?

I didn't say that at all, dope. No wonder you struggle. Your comprehension is abysmal.

Post it up, buttercup.

Wrong, bonehead. The author himself says the dossier is "unverified," meaning it's bullshit.

Among the disproven allegations in the "dossier."

Report: Czech Intelligence Says No Evidence Trump Lawyer Traveled To Prague

PRAGUE -- A Czech investigative journal quotes local intelligence officers as saying they have no evidence that a lawyer for President-elect Donald Trump traveled to the Czech capital last year, potentially dealing a blow to a claim at the center of an unverified text suggesting Russia had compromising materials on the billionaire developer.

The lawyer, Michael Cohen, has already dismissed reports that he met in Prague with Russian agents over possible influence on the 2016 presidential election, and said he has never been to the city.
Cohen's passport shows he has never been to Prague.

The claim is a lie, period.

I didn't say that at all, dope. No wonder you struggle. Your comprehension is abysmal.
Yes, that's exactly what you said.

Wrong, bonehead. The author himself says the dossier is "unverified," meaning it's bullshit.

PRAGUE -- A Czech investigative journal quotes local intelligence officers as saying they have no evidence that a lawyer for President-elect Donald Trump traveled to the Czech capital last year, potentially dealing a blow to a claim at the center of an unverified text suggesting Russia had compromising materials on the billionaire developer.

The lawyer, Michael Cohen, has already dismissed reports that he met in Prague with Russian agents over possible influence on the 2016 presidential election, and said he has never been to the city.

You're such a liar.
No one has verified or suggested the claim about Cohen was true.
It was raw Intel. It needed to be verified.
Quite a bit of it has been.

Yes, that's exactly what you said.

It's not, liar.

?
No, it is not my job, when this is easily available info. It is not my job to be your mommy. And I dont care if you believe me. I don't care whether or not you beleieve water is wet, nor do I feel any obligation whatsoever to prove to you that it is .
It is your job, moron. Do you think the lawyer for the defense is suppose to provide the prosecution it uses to convict the defendent? You really are a special kind of moron. If you don't want to support your case, then go away and shut the fuck up. You have already lost the argument.

It's not my job, crybaby. I am not your mommy. I do not care if you believe if water is wet, nor do I feel any obligation to prove to you that it is. These are not obscure facts or complicated ideas requiring support. Get off your lazy ass and do the hard work of educating yourself before you comment on a topic, instead of lying there like a freaking vegetable, demanding the rest of the world spoonfeed you easily found information.

And you are confusing yourself. You asked for one bit of information, not a legal case. I reaponded with it. Quit yer crybabying, get yourself together, man.

It is your job, dumbass. In a debate each side preents the evidence that supports their claims. They don't provide evidence that supports the opposition's claims. I'm sorry you are so infantile and lazy that you can't be bothered to support the claims you make. Why do you even post in here if you don't care wether anyone believes you? I certainly don't care whether anyone believes you, so why would a produce your evidence for you?

How many times do you have to be beaten over the head before you get the point?

Since you already provided the requested information (sort of) why do you continue crying about it like a 2-year-old?

No crybaby, it is not anyone's job to spoonfeed you easily accessible information that anyone should possess before commenting on this topic. You go ahead and lie there like a whiny little newborn baby, and wait to be spoonfed. That seems to be your sweet spot.

You can't even think up you're own cumbacks. You have to steal mine.

The intellectual caliber of the leftwing douchebags in this forum is quite low, but your presence isn't moving that figure in the right direction.

Dang you are a crybaby. You do this in every thread, you know that?

You asked a question. I kindly answered it. You threw a little hissy because you thought you had "a real stumper!", and then insisted that you be spoonfed more info. When it was Then you degenerated into a quivering little mass of impotent, crybaby anger. Same thing every time with you. Geesh, man.

Well, thats the problem. You're saying words mean things they dont mean at all. For example, you cant prove its fake. To you that means you proved its fake. But we arent debating on a retard curve

Well, thats the problem. You're saying words mean things they dont mean at all. For example, you cant prove its fake. To you that means you proved its fake. But we arent debating on a retard curve
I don't have to prove it's fake. All you boneheads claiming it's true have to prove that. Otherwise, it's just a collection of snowflake wet dreams.

I don't have to prove it's fake. All you boneheads claiming it's true have to prove that. Otherwise, it's just a collection of snowflake wet dreams.

I didnt say You dont have to prove its fake...You've shown you cannot prove its faked.

Allow me to break out the standard bripat response:

"Anonymous sources???? LOL!! LOL!! "*backflips* *blows clown whistle* *hoots and beats chest like retarded gorilla*

Forum List

Back