We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

Wrong, bonehead. The author himself says the dossier is "unverified," meaning it's bullshit.

Well, thats the problem. You're saying words mean things they dont mean at all. For example, you cant prove its fake. To you that means you proved its fake. But we arent debating on a retard curve
I don't have to prove it's fake. All you boneheads claiming it's true have to prove that. Otherwise, it's just a collection of snowflake wet dreams.

I didnt say You dont have to prove its fake...You've shown you cannot prove its faked.

I'm the one who said I don't have to prove it's fake, dumbass.

However, I have already proven it's a fake. Numerous experts have said it's a fake. The guy who wrote it says it's a fake. 3 people are suing fusion GPS for libel over it. How obviously fake could it possibly get?

Wrong, bonehead. The author himself says the dossier is "unverified," meaning it's bullshit.

Well, thats the problem. You're saying words mean things they dont mean at all. For example, you cant prove its fake. To you that means you proved its fake. But we arent debating on a retard curve
I don't have to prove it's fake. All you boneheads claiming it's true have to prove that. Otherwise, it's just a collection of snowflake wet dreams.

I didnt say You dont have to prove its fake...You've shown you cannot prove its faked.

However, I have already proven it's a fake. Numerous experts have said it's a fake. The guy who wrote it says it's a fake. 3 people are suing fusion GPS for libel over it. How obviously fake could it possibly get?

Riiiiiight, you just cant seem to post that information. So many experts said its fake you cant choose one name. I feel you!

Thanks, have fun in denial

"Numerous experts have said it's a fake."

Shameless lie.

"The guy who wrote it says it's a fake."

Another shameless lie.

"3 people are suing fusion GPS for libel over it."

So what? People sue all the time. Though, your newfound respect for even the start of a lawsuit or an investigation really makes you look ridiculous, the way you have been posturing over the special counsel investigation.

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

So what? People sue all the time. Though, your newfound respect for even the start of a lawsuit or an investigation really makes you look ridiculous, the way you have been posturing over the special counsel investigation.
None of those claims are lies. On the other hand, everything you post on the subject is a lie.

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

Dont forget he posted all the evidence showing it was fake by such experts like:

Expert McSourcePants
Myown Self Jr
Donald Trump

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

None of those claims are lies. On the other hand, everything you post on the subject is a lie.

Yes, they are both shameless lies. In fact, I'll bet you don't even remember what lying blogger you parroted them from. Wait, that's giving you too much credit... as if you ever actually read any articles or blogs... you can't even remember what HEADLINE you parroted them from, that you happened to see in your neatly tailored Google search.

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

If you want to prove it's fake, post it point by point and refute each. I've posted in depth and expansive explanations as to what has been verified.

You've posted nothing but, nuh uh.

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

Yes, they are both shameless lies. In fact, I'll bet you don't even remember what lying blogger you parroted them from. Wait, that's giving you too much credit... as if you ever actually read any articles or blogs... you can't even remember what HEADLINE you parroted them from, that you happened to see in your neatly tailored Google search.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a moron who thinks you're suppose to provide the evidence that supports his claims.

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

If you want to prove it's fake, post it point by point and refute each. I've posted in depth and expansive explanations as to what has been verified.

Nothing have been verified, you lying hack.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

Dont forget he posted all the evidence showing it was fake by such experts like:

Expert McSourcePants
Myown Self Jr
Donald Trump

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a moron who thinks you're suppose to provide the evidence that supports his claims.

"I'm not going to waste my time arguing with"

haha...... oooooookay, Cletus... "I would TOTALLY school you, I just don't feel like it. *sniffle* *sniffle*"

I didn't ask for you to provide any evidence. I said i would not be spoonfeeding you easily accessible information on a topic that you should already posses before even opening your mealy little mouth about it.

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

Nothing have been verified, you lying hack.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Like I said, nuh uh.

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

Expert McSourcePants
Myown Self Jr
Donald Trump

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

haha...... oooooookay, Cletus... "I would TOTALLY school you, I just don't feel like it. *sniffle* *sniffle*"
You've already been made a fool of yourself numerous times. You've never been to school, obviously.

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

Expert McSourcePants
Myown Self Jr
Donald Trump

Shameless lie.

Another shameless lie.

You've already been made a fool of yourself numerous times. You've never been to school, obviously.

Ah yes, we've come to the moment when bripat has worn himself out with his little hissy fits and decides to declare victory. If declarations of victory were ACTUAL victories, you would be a 14-star general.

We come to this moment every single night on USMB.

And business ties to Russia are illegal how?

You can ignore & deny all this for as long as you want to, but it's going to come crashing down on your heads very quickly.

"Despite the fact that Paradise Documents — leaked papers that expose the tangled web that is the off-shore financial holdings of the super-rich — revealed that he has business ties to Vladimir Putin's family through a $10 million stake in shipping company Navigator Holdings, the Commerce Secretary still thinks he's fit to hold office. "We have no business ties to those Russian individuals who are under sanction," Ross also reasoned in the Bloomberg interview. That may be true, but all those individuals have ties to Putin. He is the head of the country's kleptocratic government, and there's no getting rich in Russia without his blessing. A tie to Putin is a tie to all the reasons why we have sanctions on Russia in the first place. We should note here that Ross has other close ties to Russia's Putin-beholden superrich. Back in 2013, the Bank of Cyprus collapsed. Cyprus has had a close relationship with Russia's oligarchs since the collapse of the USSR, and they have a lot of money stashed there."
Wilbur Ross will never understand why he's unfit to be Commerce Secretary

Banking in Cyprus has been brought up repeatedly lately, especially regarding the Federal Grand Jury Indictments centered around Paul Manafort and Rick Gates. Manafort who is currently wearing an ankle bracelet, restricted to home, church and their lawyers office.

Here is 14 minute video from Rachel Maddow that has newly released COURT documents in hand and will explain all this banking in Cyprus. Just to let you know Rachel Maddow is the number 1 watched cable news network show, as she is the only one that has been reporting every detail out of these investigations. Tonight she is going to go over Carter Page's testimony where he finally admitted under oath, that he met with Russian officials, in that infamous Moscow trip he made in July 2016, while he continually stated he was only there to give a speech at a university.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

It's very clear there are Russian interests in every corner of this administration.

*yawn*

There are adult reading comprehension class's available. You might want to consider taking one.

This all ties in to together. In fact Trump was planning on building a Trump tower in MOSCOW while he was running for POTUS.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

For those of you interested in this Cyprus banking connection--go back to page 27 post # 261.

Last edited:
Dale Smith has absolutely no idea, Hutch.

145 million dollars end up in the Clinton slush fund and no one was more surprised than Bill and the Hildibeast.....(snicker)

Actually, those books are open, and you can actually see where that money went. Freaky, eh? Like, where's the big void into which to squeeze your Clinton-contrail brilliance?

145 million dollars end up in the Clinton slush fund and no one was more surprised than Bill and the Hildibeast.....(snicker)

Actually, those books are open, and you can actually see where that money went. Freaky, eh? Like, where's the big void into which to squeeze your Clinton-contrail brilliance?

What books are you speaking of? You want to talk about the Clinton Foundation slush fund scam?

What books are you speaking of? You want to talk about the Clinton Foundation slush fund scam?

You dont have to squawk about it here, big guy! The books are open! Get your crack legal team to work!

You dont have to squawk about it here, big guy! The books are open! Get your crack legal team to work!

The Hildebeast is up to her neck in shit after the Donna Brazile book. Hopefully (and at the very least) these two slimeballs will slither away not to be heard from again....of course they have sycophants like you to prop them up.

The Hildebeast is up to her neck in shit after the Donna Brazile book. Hopefully (and at the very least) these two slimeballs will slither away not to be heard from again....of course they have sycophants like you to prop them up.

I prop them up? How so? Facts are facts, which I know means very little to you. And I imagine your prediction will be about as fruitful as all of your predictions.

You could give a drunk ferret four buttons to press for a quantum mechanics multiple choice quiz, and even he will be right 25% of the time. You're doing worse than a drunk ferret. Think about that, Dale. I want to to think about that.

Forum List

Back