We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

Yes, that basically is your job if you expect anyone to believe your moronic claims. If you aren't willing to do the work required, then shut the fuck up and quit bothering the adults.You don't seem to understand how a debate works. Here's a clue for you: I'm not on your side. What does that tell you about the evidence I'm willing to gather to prove your point?

What's clear is that you aren't willing to do the work because you've been given links to read. You don't open them, but then you pretend you do. You're a liar and a fraud. Everything you need is contained within the articles. You're just obfuscating and delaying in the hopes you fatigue the conversation enough that everyone just gives up and you get to preserve your ego.

Not happening, you lazy fuck.
I seldom open links that leftwingers post because they invariably point to fake news, not evidence.

I seldom open links that leftwingers post because they invariably point to fake news, not evidence.

So then how can you say the information isn't in the links if you'e refusing to open them?

So you demand we provide you links, then you refuse to open the links we provide.

So you're just a fucking asshole, then, is that it?

Mudwhistle asked for a link. I didn't. However, your link is points to what some scumbag fakenewsjournalist thinks, not the actual statements Carter page made and the statements in the "dossier" they supposedly support.

Actually, the links do quote the dossier and Page's testimony. You'd know that if you bothered to actually open them. But you didn't. So thanks for proving to everyone here that you're a lying asshole.

Page's testimony is irrelevant because he was never part of the Trump campaign. Right off the bat, it appears FFI's evidence doesn't support his claims.

So then how can you say the information isn't in the links if you'e refusing to open them?

So you demand we provide you links, then you refuse to open the links we provide.

Again, I didn't ask for a link. Mudwhistle did.

Yes, that basically is your job if you expect anyone to believe your moronic claims. If you aren't willing to do the work required, then shut the fuck up and quit bothering the adults.You don't seem to understand how a debate works. Here's a clue for you: I'm not on your side. What does that tell you about the evidence I'm willing to gather to prove your point?

What's clear is that you aren't willing to do the work because you've been given links to read. You don't open them, but then you pretend you do. You're a liar and a fraud. Everything you need is contained within the articles. You're just obfuscating and delaying in the hopes you fatigue the conversation enough that everyone just gives up and you get to preserve your ego.

Not happening, you lazy fuck.
reality.jpg

Considering the fact that that wasn't my quote but was a forgery, and belongs to someone else, it appears that not only are you an asshole but also a liar.

?
Hunting down evidence to support your claims is not my job. You have been in this forum long enough to know what kind of response you will get with a suggestion like that.

"Hunting down evidence to support your claims is not my job."

But it's also not anyone's job to be your mommy and spoonfeed you information found all over the media. If you aren't keeping up, that's your problem.

Yes, that basically is your job if you expect anyone to believe your moronic claims. If you aren't willing to do the work required, then shut the fuck up and quit bothering the adults.

You don't seem to understand how a debate works. Here's a clue for you: I'm not on your side. What does that tell you about the evidence I'm willing to gather to prove your point?

No, it is not my job, when this is easily available info. It is not my job to be your mommy. And I dont care if you believe me. I don't care whether or not you beleieve water is wet, nor do I feel any obligation whatsoever to prove to you that it is .
It is your job, moron. Do you think the lawyer for the defense is suppose to provide the prosecution it uses to convict the defendent? You really are a special kind of moron. If you don't want to support your case, then go away and shut the fuck up. You have already lost the argument.
Why prove anything to you? You'll still vote trump even if guilty

Guilty of what? You can't even answer that question. Speaking of the guilty, you voted for Hillary, didn't you?

Considering the fact that that wasn't my quote but was a forgery, and belongs to someone else, it appears that not only are you an asshole but also a liar.

I apologize for misquoting you. It's hard to keep you Russian trolls straight.

Says Page. No one in the Trump campaign says he was part of the campaign.

Fucking lies, lies, lies...a constant stream of lies from you.

From WaPo Interview, March 21st, 2016:

FREDERICK RYAN JR., WASHINGTON POST PUBLISHER: Mr. Drumpf, welcome to the Washington Post. Thank you for making time to meet with our editorial board.

DONALD DRUMPF: New building. Yes this is very nice. Good luck with it.

RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

DRUMPF: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.
So you fucking lied, then. You lied. So why should anyone take anything you say as the truth from now on?

Says Page. No one in the Trump campaign says he was part of the campaign.

Fucking lies, lies, lies...a constant stream of lies from you.

From WaPo Interview, March 21st, 2016:

FREDERICK RYAN JR., WASHINGTON POST PUBLISHER: Mr. Drumpf, welcome to the Washington Post. Thank you for making time to meet with our editorial board.

DONALD DRUMPF: New building. Yes this is very nice. Good luck with it.

RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

DRUMPF: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.
So you fucking lied, then. You lied. So why should anyone take anything you say as the truth from now on?
Your article is behine a pay wall, so fuck you. Post something I can actually look at.

Your article is behine a pay wall, so fuck you. Post something I can actually look at.

No, it's not. Even if it was, I gave you the quotes directly from the transcript.

Now you're just searching for ways to avoid admitting you were bullshitting me.

No, it's not. Even if it was, I gave you the quotes directly from the transcript.

I'll read the quotes myself, thank you, and your article is behind a paywall. I don't have a subscription to the Washington Post. You obviously do.

I'll read the quotes myself, thank you, and your article is behind a paywall.

Then search "WaPo interview transcript with Donald Trump, March 2016" in Google. But you're just delaying the inevitable meal of crow you're going to have to eat for being a lying sack of shit.

Searching that way gives you this link to the transcript and audio.

In fact, here's the audio on Digg.

I don't have a subscription to the Washington Post. You obviously do.

I don't have a subscription to WaPo. Unlike you, I am capable of finding ways around a pay wall.

I'll read the quotes myself, thank you, and your article is behind a paywall. I don't have a subscription to the Washington Post. You obviously do.

Donald Trump called out Carter Page by name as one of his foreign policy advisers.

So Page was a part of Trump's team and campaign after all, and you lied that he wasn't.

So now comes the part where you say "I was wrong".

Trump jr promised things to the Russians if they helped them win our election. Quid pro quo.

They say it was about adoptions. That's a lie.
Really? Where's the evidence for that claim?

Do all snowflakes rely on "facts" they just make up?
Remember supposedly it was about orphans. Come on do you believe that? Maybe Ivan's but not don jr.
Where is the evidence that Trump Jr promised the Russians anything? What you believe about the orphans is irrelevant.

The Russian lawyer he met with said he did. That's all we peons know so far.

Was that before of after her two meetings with Fusion GPS?

Huh? "Her" is....who? And if the answer to your question is something that you could Google yourself, then go look it up yourself and make your point.

It's a two-fer.
Page and Popodopoulos. Both who you've dishonestly tried to claim were not part of the campaign.
Hear Trump's 2016 interview on Papadopoulos - CNN Video

Donald Trump called out Carter Page by name as one of his foreign policy advisers.

So Page was a part of Trump's team and campaign after all, and you lied that he wasn't.

So now comes the part where you say "I was wrong".

Dude is the biggest liar on this forum.

Forum List

Back