We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

Prove it, asshole. Post a link showing they did.
I'm on smartphone. Look it up. Don trump jr quid pro quo. You post the links you find dummy. Lazy fuck

Hunting down evidence to support your claims is not my job. You have been in this forum long enough to know what kind of response you will get with a suggestion like that.

"Hunting down evidence to support your claims is not my job."

But it's also not anyone's job to be your mommy and spoonfeed you information found all over the media. If you aren't keeping up, that's your problem.

Yes, that basically is your job if you expect anyone to believe your moronic claims. If you aren't willing to do the work required, then shut the fuck up and quit bothering the adults.

You don't seem to understand how a debate works. Here's a clue for you: I'm not on your side. What does that tell you about the evidence I'm willing to gather to prove your point?

No, it is not my job, when this is easily available info. It is not my job to be your mommy. And I dont care if you believe me. I don't care whether or not you beleieve water is wet, nor do I feel any obligation whatsoever to prove to you that it is .
no it is your job. It's a forum and you are participating in it. it is your responsibility to back your claim. not ours to find out if it's true or not. now you just admitted you're stupid on top of it. wow.

The author of this hit piece claims Carter Page was a Russian agent and the dossier proves it.

:lol:
The dossier said he was early last year. That was later shown to be true. That's called corroboration.
So you think that a work of fiction becomes factual if only one detail of the work is true??

Damn. Yah learn something new every day.

So if Harry Potter is from the UK, which actually exists, then Hogwarts exists? Shit, I'm still waiting on my letter. Bastards.

The dossier was raw intelligence. Raw intelligence requires verification. That has happened for a portion of it.
The "dossier" is a pile of crap. Intelligence is something a government agency produces, not some scumbag criminal organization. Nothing in the "dossier" has been validated, and plenty of it has been shown to be pure horseshit.

Your ability to call the dossier names doesn't change whether or not its findings are real.
well we know they aren't. no one has corroborated them yet.

and paid for it. what a fking goof. it's fact. why do you try and avoid the fact? who cares who started it. she finished it.

Who started it matters because it shows that it wasn't just Democrats. Republicans clearly had concerns with Trump, hence them commissioning the dossier.

and paid for it. what a fking goof. it's fact. why do you try and avoid the fact? who cares who started it. she finished it.

Who started it matters because it shows that it wasn't just Democrats. Republicans clearly had concerns with Trump, hence them commissioning the dossier.
but that isn't what you said, you said she didn't pay for it. fk she did man! so you're a fking liar jack!

but that isn't what you said, you said she didn't pay for it. fk she did man! so you're a fking liar jack!

So this is a typical tactic of Russian trolls (of which there's a strong possibility jc456 is one, given when his account was created); deny and misrepresent in order to manipulate.

We know you don't believe the shit you post; it's your job to post it.

ok, so what part in that backs the dossier? I'm not reading the whole fking thing looking for it. now be a big boy and provide the abstract material that backs your claim.

Well, whenever we give you links to articles (including from the Daily Caller) that explain this, you refuse to open them. So what you're doing is the typical Russian troll tactic of denying and gaslighting all so you don't have to admit you're full of shit.

yeah you just pull that piece from the transcript.

So here's the transcript.

On Page 111, Schiff directly addresses the dossier ("Mr. Steele alleged in the dossier you had a meeting with someone from the Presidential administration") and Page is forced to backtrack and admit that he did, in fact, meet with Arkady Dvorkovich, the Deputy Prime Minister of Russia.

So this is a typical tactic of Russian trolls (of which there's a strong possibility jc456 is one, given when his account was created); deny and misrepresent in order to manipulate.

why did you lie about hitlery not paying for the dossier? are you ashamed? I shamed you eh? you lied not me. you should work on your integrity a bit. blaming me for your lie. funny shit jack.

why did you lie about hitlery not paying for the dossier?

I didn't lie. I said it doesn't fucking matter. You guys were the ones who commissioned it. What does it matter if she "paid for it"? Page is corroborating the dossier.

I'm on smartphone. Look it up. Don trump jr quid pro quo. You post the links you find dummy. Lazy fuck

Hunting down evidence to support your claims is not my job. You have been in this forum long enough to know what kind of response you will get with a suggestion like that.

"Hunting down evidence to support your claims is not my job."

But it's also not anyone's job to be your mommy and spoonfeed you information found all over the media. If you aren't keeping up, that's your problem.

Yes, that basically is your job if you expect anyone to believe your moronic claims. If you aren't willing to do the work required, then shut the fuck up and quit bothering the adults.

You don't seem to understand how a debate works. Here's a clue for you: I'm not on your side. What does that tell you about the evidence I'm willing to gather to prove your point?

No, it is not my job, when this is easily available info. It is not my job to be your mommy. And I dont care if you believe me. I don't care whether or not you beleieve water is wet, nor do I feel any obligation whatsoever to prove to you that it is .
no it is your job. It's a forum and you are participating in it. it is your responsibility to back your claim. not ours to find out if it's true or not. now you just admitted you're stupid on top of it. wow.

Yea but I don't think I should have to prove to you dopes that Don Jr. colluded with the Russians along with Jared Kushner when we all know they did.

Russian Lawyer Who Met With Donald Trump Jr. Claims He Offered A Quid Pro Quo | HuffPost

“Looking ahead, if we come to power, we can return to this issue and think what to do about it,’’ Trump Jr. said during the June 2016 meeting, according to Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Donald Trump Jr.’s overeager response to a Russian intermediary’s offer for dirt on Hillary Clinton—“I love it”—essentially ensured that his subsequent meeting with Kremlin-connected lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya would become a key focus for federal investigators. Trump Jr., his lawyers, the White House, and his father have all dismissed that meeting, which took place at Trump Tower in June 2016, as meaningless.

In a two-and-a-half-hour long interview with Bloomberg in Moscow, Veselnitskaya offered a much more damning account of the meeting, in which she says Don Jr. hinted at a quid pro quo deal.

Democratic Sen. Chris Coons on Thursday strongly suggested he thought Donald Trump Jr. lied in his interview with the Senate Judiciary Committee about a meeting he had with two Russians last year at Trump Tower.

"Below is a statute to keep in mind in regards to Donald Trump Jr.’s testimony today," Coons' office wrote in an email with the subject line: "On day of Trump Jr. testimony, an important law to remember."

Coons' memo then quoted statute 18 U.S.C. 1001(a) & (c)(2), which outlines the punishments for lying to Congress.

"It is important to remember that anyone who testifies in front of a Senate committee is under the restrictions of the False Statements statute that says material false statements to Congress are criminal and punishable with fines or imprisonment or both," he said in a statement.

why did you lie about hitlery not paying for the dossier?

I didn't lie. I said it doesn't fucking matter. You guys were the ones who commissioned it. What does it matter if she "paid for it"? Page is corroborating the dossier.
They want to flip this from the main point to whatever bullshit they want to talk about. What is his point?

On Page 111, Schiff directly addresses the dossier ("Mr. Steele alleged in the dossier you had a meeting with someone from the Presidential administration") and Page is forced to backtrack and admit that he did, in fact, meet with Arkady Dvorkovich, the Deputy Prime Minister of Russia.
well here is the entire conversation:

upload_2017-11-8_13-47-19.png

upload_2017-11-8_13-47-47.png

Carter is laughing at the dossier. not even close to anything you said. no corroboration at all. ooops, you lied again.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-8_13-45-48.png
    upload_2017-11-8_13-45-48.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 14

The scramble to obfuscate the true nature of Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting last summer with a Russian attorney with ties to the Kremlin is “ridiculous” and “an absurd lie,” Clinton said Wednesday morning.

Trump Jr. met last summer with a Russian attorney whom he had been led to believe was in possession of negative information about Clinton sourced from the Russian government. Trump Jr. initially said that the subject of the meeting had been the adoption of Russian children by Americans but was later forced to concede that he had taken the meeting because he had been promised damaging information about his father’s general election opponent.

well here is the entire conversation:

View attachment 159339
View attachment 159340

Carter is laughing at the dossier. not even close to anything you said. no corroboration at all. ooops, you lied again.

“We know that there was communication. That certainly has come out, and we know that there was a lot of interesting coincidences, if you will, between what people associated with Trump were saying at the time and what later came to pass.”

Even more than Russian interference into the 2016 election, Clinton said the determining factor in last year’s presidential race was the late-October letter from then-FBI Director James Comey to Congress in which he disclosed that the bureau was examining potentially new evidence related to its investigation into Clinton’s use of a personal email server during her tenure as secretary of state. Similar to the argument she lays out in her book, the she argues that Comey’s late-in-the-game letter “stopped my momentum” as the Democratic nominee and “drove voters from me.”

Forum List

Back