We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

This is a big nothing burger.

If it's a "nothing burger", then why have all you people the last two years been lying about Trump or anyone in his campaign having no contact with Russia?

Trump said neither he, nor anyone in his campaign had any contact with Russia. That's not true. So why lie about it unless you have something to hide?

yeah you just pull that piece from the transcript.

So here's the transcript.

On Page 111, Schiff directly addresses the dossier ("Mr. Steele alleged in the dossier you had a meeting with someone from the Presidential administration") and Page is forced to backtrack and admit that he did, in fact, meet with Arkady Dvorkovich, the Deputy Prime Minister of Russia.
I can't copy anything from that document. It's pretty much useless for purposes of posting the evidence in the forum. However, Page says that, other than brief greetings, he had no conversations with anyone in the Russian government.

2 indictments, 1 guilty plea already doesn't sound like a nothing burger to me. Carter Page testifying that Trump lied when he said no one in his campaign had contact with Russia.

Why would Trump lie about not having contact with Russia if it's a "nothing burger"?

It's akin to saying that his brother in law has a friend who's ex wife knows Putin.

No, it's not. Carter Page said he went to Russia at the behest and with the knowledge of the Trump campaign and met with the Deputy Prime Minister while there.

So all the claims Trump and you shitheads have been making for months, that Trump "had no contact with Russia" are all lies. So why are you lying about it, if it's a "nothing burger"?
You mean where he said he spoke to Arkadiy Dvorkavich for 10 seconds? That's what you call a "meeting?"

I can't copy anything from that document. It's pretty much useless for purposes of posting the evidence in the forum. However, Page says that, other than brief greetings, he had no conversations with anyone in the Russian government.

That's what he says, but he lied before about even meeting them, so why would he be telling the truth about what they discussed?

You mean where he said he spoke to Arkadiy Dvorkavich for 10 seconds? That's what you call a "meeting?"

That's what he says, yet he lied about even meeting Dvorkavich to begin with. So if he lied about meeting with him, why wouldn't he lie about what they discussed?

Why did he lie in the first place and say he never met them, didn't go to Russia on behalf of the campaign, and didn't inform the campaign?

That's what he says, but he lied before about even meeting them, so why would he be telling the truth about what they discussed?

Just to be clear: Carter Page initially said he never traveled to Russia. Then he said he never traveled to Russia as part of the campaign. Then he said he never traveled to Russia as part of the campaign with the campaign's knowledge. Then he said he never traveled to Russia as part of the campaign with the campaign's knowledge to meet with Russian Presidential officials. Now he's saying he did travel to Russia, did so on behalf of the campaign, with the knowledge of the campaign, met Russian officials, but didn't actually do anything while there.

So he changed his story at least four times.

So why would he be telling the truth about what he discussed with the Deputy PM?

And BTW - the Steele dossier said he went to Russia to meet with Russian officials...which he admitted doing in his testimony. So now he's corroborated a key part of the dossier that contradicts Trump's claims that his campaign "had no contact with Russia". That was obviously a lie.

If it's a "nothing burger", then why have all you people the last two years been lying about Trump or anyone in his campaign having no contact with Russia?

Trump said neither he, nor anyone in his campaign had any contact with Russia. That's not true. So why lie about it unless you have something to hide?

These so-called "contacts" you are getting hysterical over are so trivial that no reasonable person would even consider them. Shaking the Russian Ambassador's hand in front of 300 people is not a "contact" with the Russian government. Carter page taking 10 seconds to say "hi" to the Russian vice premeir is not "having a meeting with him." Owning stock in a company that does business with the Russians is not a "connection" with Russians. Boeing and Lockheed/Martin buy rocket engines from a Russian company. So according to you everyone who owns stock in either of these companies has a "connection" with Russians.

That's the nature of your moronic "Russian collusion" conspiricy. it's a fucking joke.

That's what he says, yet he lied about even meeting Dvorkavich to begin with. So if he lied about meeting with him, why wouldn't he lie about what they discussed?

Why did he lie in the first place and say he never met them, didn't go to Russia on behalf of the campaign, and didn't inform the campaign?

He didn't "meet with them." He spoke to the guy for 10 seconds. That's not a meeting, douchebag.

Remember supposedly it was about orphans. Come on do you believe that? Maybe Ivan's but not don jr.
Where is the evidence that Trump Jr promised the Russians anything? What you believe about the orphans is irrelevant.

The Russian lawyer he met with said he did. That's all we peons know so far.

Was that before of after her two meetings with Fusion GPS?

Huh? "Her" is....who? And if the answer to your question is something that you could Google yourself, then go look it up yourself and make your point.

Who were you talking about, the Russian lawyer. You do know she was working for Fusion GPS right, she met with them before and after the meeting with Jr. It was all a set up.

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

"It was all a setup"

It would be courteous if you made a clear distinction between items relayed from an article, and things you literally just made up.

Remember supposedly it was about orphans. Come on do you believe that? Maybe Ivan's but not don jr.
Where is the evidence that Trump Jr promised the Russians anything? What you believe about the orphans is irrelevant.

The Russian lawyer he met with said he did. That's all we peons know so far.

Was that before of after her two meetings with Fusion GPS?

Huh? "Her" is....who? And if the answer to your question is something that you could Google yourself, then go look it up yourself and make your point.

Who were you talking about, the Russian lawyer. You do know she was working for Fusion GPS right, she met with them before and after the meeting with Jr. It was all a set up.

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

Haha, what a piece of garbage that article is.

It demonstrates no meetings...only that the two people were in the same place at the same time. The headline is a lie.

Carter is laughing at the dossier. not even close to anything you said. no corroboration at all. ooops, you lied again.

Apparently, you can't read.

The dossier alleged that Page had met with members of Russia's Presidential Administration.

Page denied he did that.

Then he admitted he did.

So that's the corroboration.

Taking 10 seconds to say "hi" is not a meeting, douchebag.

your words jack: No, she didn't pay for the dossier. dude, those are your fking words. picked up from there means what exactly? you said no she didn't pay. period fk.

I said she picked it up from there.

You guys paid for it first, then she picked it up from there.

So you do that often; you misquote people, ignore context, all to serve your goal of propagandizing. I don't think you even care you do it because it's your job. Look at when your account was created; December 2013...right in the midst of Putin's troll ramp up.

So do you try out propaganda here before disseminating it in social media? That's what it looks like.

There was no "dossier" in the works until Fusion GPS was on Hillary's payroll, dumbass.

why did you lie about hitlery not paying for the dossier?

I didn't lie. I said it doesn't fucking matter. You guys were the ones who commissioned it. What does it matter if she "paid for it"? Page is corroborating the dossier.

Wrong. Hillary paid for the dossier, Not republicans

Wrong on both. Fusion GPS paid for the dossier.
No one is fooled by that lame tactic.

I didn't lie. I said it doesn't fucking matter. You guys were the ones who commissioned it. What does it matter if she "paid for it"? Page is corroborating the dossier.

You mean, it doesn't align with the fantasy you made up and now are 100% certain is true.

ROFL! Hillary and Obama have everything to do with it. Hillary paid for the dossier, moron.

No, she didn't pay for the dossier. One of your Republican friends did. She picked it up from there. And so what if she paid for it? Page corroborates parts of it.

Wrong, Hillary paid for it. A conservative publication paid Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, but the "dossier" wasn't started until Hillary started handing out the cash.

Page doesn't corroborate jack shit.
A conservative publication paid Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, but the "dossier" wasn't started until Hillary started handing out the cash.

Liar.

It took five months to complete. It was completed and handed off to the FBI in June.
Dems didn't take over funding until April.

your words jack: No, she didn't pay for the dossier. dude, those are your fking words. picked up from there means what exactly? you said no she didn't pay. period fk.

I said she picked it up from there.

You guys paid for it first, then she picked it up from there.

So you do that often; you misquote people, ignore context, all to serve your goal of propagandizing. I don't think you even care you do it because it's your job. Look at when your account was created; December 2013...right in the midst of Putin's troll ramp up.

So do you try out propaganda here before disseminating it in social media? That's what it looks like.

There was no "dossier" in the works until Fusion GPS was on Hillary's payroll, dumbass.

Liar.

You mean, it doesn't align with the fantasy you made up and now are 100% certain is true.

It's a documented fact, moron. The media has been talking about it for weeks. Hillary doesn't even deny it. She claims paying Russian spies to make up slander about your political opponents is just "opposition research."

It's a documented fact, moron. The media has been talking about it for weeks. Hillary doesn't even deny it.

No it isn't, and yes she did.

Forum List

Back