We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

I'll read the quotes myself, thank you, and your article is behind a paywall. I don't have a subscription to the Washington Post. You obviously do.

Donald Trump called out Carter Page by name as one of his foreign policy advisers.

So Page was a part of Trump's team and campaign after all, and you lied that he wasn't.

So now comes the part where you say "I was wrong".

Dude is the biggest liar on this forum.

certainly up there on the list

And business ties to Russia are illegal how?

when you're making our governmental policy, idiota?
When they have to HIDE their biz ties to Russia, it's a problem. LOL

It's an amazing story that a gop nominee would apparently seek illegal help from Russia, that is an existential threat to the US the same as is ISIS.

But, I think in the end what will bring down Trump is his divisive message. I'm still leery that the dems can coalesce around a left of center econ message that accepts we have to reform middle class entitlements even if we force the top .1% to accept they don't have a god given right to incomes increasing faster than taxes. We don't have to hate "brown people" even if our immigration policy should not favor taking intl students over those born here.

When they have to HIDE their biz ties to Russia, it's a problem. LOL

Exactly...if there is nothing to worry about with Russia/Trump why did they deny it from the beginning? Why are they lying about it now?

Really? Where's the evidence for that claim?

Do all snowflakes rely on "facts" they just make up?
Remember supposedly it was about orphans. Come on do you believe that? Maybe Ivan's but not don jr.
Where is the evidence that Trump Jr promised the Russians anything? What you believe about the orphans is irrelevant.

The Russian lawyer he met with said he did. That's all we peons know so far.

Was that before of after her two meetings with Fusion GPS?

Huh? "Her" is....who? And if the answer to your question is something that you could Google yourself, then go look it up yourself and make your point.

Who were you talking about, the Russian lawyer. You do know she was working for Fusion GPS right, she met with them before and after the meeting with Jr. It was all a set up.

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

Trump jr promised things to the Russians if they helped them win our election. Quid pro quo.

They say it was about adoptions. That's a lie.

Remember supposedly it was about orphans. Come on do you believe that? Maybe Ivan's but not don jr.
Where is the evidence that Trump Jr promised the Russians anything? What you believe about the orphans is irrelevant.

she hired GPS for work for her ''adoption cause''...

?
"Hunting down evidence to support your claims is not my job."

But it's also not anyone's job to be your mommy and spoonfeed you information found all over the media. If you aren't keeping up, that's your problem.

Yes, that basically is your job if you expect anyone to believe your moronic claims. If you aren't willing to do the work required, then shut the fuck up and quit bothering the adults.

You don't seem to understand how a debate works. Here's a clue for you: I'm not on your side. What does that tell you about the evidence I'm willing to gather to prove your point?

No, it is not my job, when this is easily available info. It is not my job to be your mommy. And I dont care if you believe me. I don't care whether or not you beleieve water is wet, nor do I feel any obligation whatsoever to prove to you that it is .
It is your job, moron. Do you think the lawyer for the defense is suppose to provide the prosecution it uses to convict the defendent? You really are a special kind of moron. If you don't want to support your case, then go away and shut the fuck up. You have already lost the argument.
Why prove anything to you? You'll still vote trump even if guilty

Guilty of what? You can't even answer that question. Speaking of the guilty, you voted for Hillary, didn't you?

Stop perpetuating that lie. You are the liar not Hillary. As a matter of fact compared to everyone else in Washington including all your precious Republicans, Hillary is a saint.

Lets just compare her lies to Trumps. Remember, all politicians lie. But you seem to judge Hillary more harshly than you do Republicans. The fact that Trump is a championship heavy weight liar and Hillary lies about being under sniper fire to try to make herself look good.

Or Benghazi. BFD. Or emails. She knew they all do it. Republicans know they all do it. But you seem to really judge hillary harshly and give Republicans a pass on the exact same behavior.

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

GYI_659046701_585968470.jpg

Hillary Clinton
Democrat from New York

Clinton's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Clinton's statements for that ruling.

NYT_TRUMP_CAMPAIGN_5.jpg

Donald Trump
Republican from New York

Trump's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Trump's statements for that ruling.

71 compared to 7. Fuck you idiot.

Considering the fact that that wasn't my quote but was a forgery, and belongs to someone else, it appears that not only are you an asshole but also a liar.

I apologize for misquoting you. It's hard to keep you Russian trolls straight.
Actually I'm Irish, Scottish, Italian, Norwegian, and Native American.

Hillary Clinton
Democrat from New York

NYT_TRUMP_CAMPAIGN_5.jpg

Donald Trump
Republican from New York

Libroids are in no position to fact check anything.

Not after Hillary and Obama.

she hired GPS for work for her ''adoption cause''...

And it was just coincidental she met with them just before and after the meeting with Jr, right?

Hillary Clinton
Democrat from New York

NYT_TRUMP_CAMPAIGN_5.jpg

Donald Trump
Republican from New York

Libroids are in no position to fact check anything.

Not after Hillary and Obama.
Like I said, you guys found 1 lie from each of them and for the last 8 years you haven't stopped yelling SEE THEY LIED SEE THEY LIED SEE THEY LIED.

To the point that the independent/undecided voters actually swallowed that shit. They/You actually believe Hillary is a major liar and the truth is out of all of them, she lies the least.

Well done. It worked. I commend you for having your lie stick and impact the election. But lets not kid ourselves now that the election is over. Trump is the king of liars. And Paul Ryan isn't far behind.

Yet these are the men whom you worship and who run our government. Liars. Bigger liars than Hillary. Yet you can't stop talking about Hillary.

ROFL! Hillary and Obama have everything to do with it. Hillary paid for the dossier, moron.

No, she didn't pay for the dossier. One of your Republican friends did. She picked it up from there. And so what if she paid for it? Page corroborates parts of it.
and paid for it. what a fking goof. it's fact. why do you try and avoid the fact? who cares who started it. she finished it.

Try quoting the actual statements that support claims made in the "dossier." We don't need a bunch of fakenews assholes telling us what they think about Page's testimony.

You asked for links and I gave them to you. And The Daily Caller isn't "fake news"...it's one of your own fellow alt-right websites.

You keep moving the bar for obvious reasons; you know your argument is shit.
Mudwhistle asked for a link. I didn't. However, your link is points to what some scumbag fakenewsjournalist thinks, not the actual statements Carter page made and the statements in the "dossier" they supposedly support.
transcript!!!!

Forum List

Back