'We have to fight for our race'

Sounds like the scary idiots that frequent this message board. All of them are pussies that would faint if they saw a Black guy walking towards them from a block away. :lol:

Sounds like the scary idiots that frequent this message board. All of them are pussies that would faint if they saw a Black guy walking towards them from a block away. :lol:

You find it amusing that black people arent trusted by the rest of the country? You think its some sort of badge of honor? If all black people think like you, your race will never be equal to everyone else. Lets hope thats not the case.

You find it amusing that black people arent trusted by the rest of the country? You think its some sort of badge of honor? If all black people think like you, your race will never be equal to everyone else. Lets hope thats not the case.

Its highly amusing in a sad way. Its not a badge of honor. i cant help it that you guys are stupid. It is sad and speaks to your insecurity. We wont hurt you if you stop with all the racist crap. If all Black people thought like me there would be no racist whites left. They would either have to accept the truth or be locked up in looney bins.

Whiteboy William, our race is doing just fine.

You just don't like sharing the toys.

Its highly amusing in a sad way. Its not a badge of honor. i cant help it that you guys are stupid. It is sad and speaks to your insecurity. We wont hurt you if you stop with all the racist crap. If all Black people thought like me there would be no racist whites left. They would either have to accept the truth or be locked up in looney bins.

Your people earned a very bad reputation. You should be much more concerned about it, but you seem oblivious to reality. You live in a fantasy land where black people are like everyone else. You guys have cultural problems that you refuse to address.

Your people earned a very bad reputation. You should be much more concerned about it, but you seem oblivious to reality. You live in a fantasy land where black people are like everyone else. You guys have cultural problems that you refuse to address.

Thats funny. If you take the word Black and substitute white you get the same sentiment a lot of people the world over feel about you.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

Jesse Jackson - Wikiquote

Last edited:

Thats funny. If you take the word Black and substitute white you get the same sentiment a lot of people the world over feel about you.

Well if they took at look at the statistics, those people would find that they were wrong. This is of course just more deflection from you. You are incapable of even discussing your cultures short comings. All you want to do is point the finger at whitey and blame him for all the troubles in your community. Your refusal to recognize your own problems is why white people outperform you in every category.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

Jesse Jackson - Wikiquote

:lol::lol::lol:

Then look again and that same white face is pointing a gun at you and saying give me all your money.....

Well if they took at look at the statistics, those people would find that they were wrong. This is of course just more deflection from you. You are incapable of even discussing your cultures short comings. All you want to do is point the finger at whitey and blame him for all the troubles in your community. Your refusal to recognize your own problems is why white people outperform you in every category.

I'm very capable of discussing any cultural shortcomings. i just dont do it with racists like you. Why would I? I think what needs to be discussed even more is your cultures short comings which you viscously hate to talk about. When you can discuss these things then and only then will you be qualified to discuss anything with me about Black peoples cultural issues.

Wtf are you idiots talking about? The article is about Hispanics fighting for their race.

Don't leave out the liberals and Democrats who balk at the idea of setting up land ownership and govt training to teach constituents to be independent.

It's easier to keep collecting and giving money to candidates to "run for office."

But when it comes to really investing in liberating minorities, especially blacks,
they give their money elsewhere. Even blacks will bypass other blacks and not invest.

Not so easy to consider the direct investment it would take us to actually implement real
change to end economic disparity, class division, and the cycle of poverty abuse and crime.

We keep sending people back into a backlogged political system, as if things will change
there, instead of changing how we do things directly in society. But instead of investing there directly, the resources are all sucked out of the community and into campaign funds for what?

So we pay several times over and still aren't guaranteed to get the change we want
* pay for campaigns hoping to elect "someone else" to lead the way to change
* pay for our own community programs that do all the work that
govt isn't doing "in the meantime" while waiting for this change from govt
* pay taxes for govt and officials to run things in addition to what we pay to
"run things ourselves through community programs"
* pay for additional lobbying or campaigns for reforms we want
and whether or not that works, we still keep paying.

I'm very capable of discussing any cultural shortcomings. i just dont do it with racists like you. Why would I? I think what needs to be discussed even more is your cultures short comings which you viscously hate to talk about. When you can discuss these things then and only then will you be qualified to discuss anything with me about Black peoples cultural issues.

When have you discussed it liar? Prove you arent a liar and provide a link to one these these discussions. You have no link to provide because it never happened, liar. You are nothing but a lying hypocritical piece of shit racist.

When have you discussed it liar? Prove you arent a liar and provide a link to one these these discussions. You have no link to provide because it never happened, liar. You are nothing but a lying hypocritical piece of shit racist.

Maybe you mis read my post. I don't discuss it with cracka racists like you. Why would I give you a link? :lol:

Maybe you mis read my post. I don't discuss it with cracka racists like you. Why would I give you a link? :lol:

You wouldn't give me a link, because it doesn't exist, liar. You have exactly ZERO integrity.

Forum List

Back