'We have to fight for our race'

When have you discussed it liar? Prove you arent a liar and provide a link to one these these discussions. You have no link to provide because it never happened, liar. You are nothing but a lying hypocritical piece of shit racist.

Maybe you mis read my post. I don't discuss it with cracka racists like you. Why would I give you a link? :lol:

You wouldn't give me a link, because it doesn't exist, liar. You have exactly ZERO integrity.

I wouldnt give you a link because you are virulent retarded racist. My feeling are hurt you think I have zero integrity. I may not be able to sleep tonight.
giggle.gif

Pretty much EVERYONE thinks you have no integrity. You are very unpopular, and by the way, EVERYONE knows youre lying too. No link like that exists, liar.

Pretty much EVERYONE thinks you have no integrity. You are very unpopular, and by the way, EVERYONE knows youre lying too. No link like that exists, liar.

Well that does it. I'm going to start crying now. :lol:

You don't need to cry, just tell the truth, liar. You have no link to provide, because it doesn't exist. Clearly you would have produced the link already if it did exist. You have no integrity, youre a racist, and youre a liar.

You don't need to cry, just tell the truth, liar. You have no link to provide, because it doesn't exist. Clearly you would have produced the link already if it did exist. You have no integrity, youre a racist, and youre a liar.

You retard. Did you not read me write that i would not share a link with you about the subject because you are a retarded cracka? Stop begging for it. I wont discuss the issues in my community with hateful pussies like you. You must be stupid to think I would give you any ammo. :lol:

You retard. Did you not read me write that i would not share a link with you about the subject because you are a retarded cracka? Stop begging for it. I wont discuss the issues in my community with hateful pussies like you. You must be stupid to think I would give you any ammo. :lol:

Ah, "cracka", that's nice. Its good to see your racism on full display. If you are incapable of providing the link, then you lost the debate. Ive thoroughly proven that you lied, so why are you still talking? Its time for you to move your lies and racism to another thread, liar.

Ah, "cracka", that's nice. Its good to see your racism on full display. If you are incapable of providing the link, then you lost the debate. Ive thoroughly proven that you lied, so why are you still talking? Its time for you to move your lies and racism to another thread, liar.

What is it with you and some of these other low hanging fruit with "winning" the debate. You can only win a debate if you are participating in one. I wasnt so you must have been debating yourself. You claim you've proven something but until I give the ok you basically are just voicing your opinion.

Why are you still talking liar? You lost the debate, so run along now loser.

Funny you think you won a debate. Did you get a prize or something? At least post a picture of what you won loser! :lol:
I dont think I won, I DID win. I caught you lying, so you lose. Dont lie in the future if you dont like losing debates.

Funny you think you won a debate. Did you get a prize or something? At least post a picture of what you won loser! :lol:
I dont think I won, I DID win. I caught you lying, so you lose. Dont lie in the future if you dont like losing debates.

You keep claiming you won like a retard keeps banging his head against the wall. What debate did you win? i wasnt debating with you.

You keep claiming you won like a retard keeps banging his head against the wall. What debate did you win? i wasnt debating with you.

Of course you were debating me, right up until I caught you lying. That's when you lost the debate, you pathetic liar.

Of course you were debating me, right up until I caught you lying. That's when you lost the debate, you pathetic liar.

I've never debated you. You have no skills. All you do is call names. You couldn't form a coherent argument if your paycheck depended on it. :lol:

Last edited:
Back in the late sixties, early seventies I went to primarily black schools. I am white. I learned a lot about racism from blacks that hated whites. There are good and bad people in every bunch. I learned a lot about hypocrisy and human nature, too. Beware of that which you fear, because you can BECOME the thing you hate.

The Africanos I live close to are very nice people...

Better be careful, the Pussy Brigade might start calling you a race traitor!
Is this what some black people may be thinking of white people in concerning their race, and then their disdain for it ? Listen to the narration of this video. The guy is looking at this by his racial hatred here, instead of being that of a cultural conflict or land grab etc. there. Otherwise he is using the video as a way to express his ideas of what he thinks should take place here maybe ?

I found this to be interesting do you ? I hope the problems of race can be resolved someday, but it will take a cultural melting together before it can happen, and this instead of everything being focused so much on skin color instead of the character.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOCvgqBiKz4]Gms Current Events:0006 Ukraine rioters brutally beat police, storm local admin building - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The cowards racially have been rooted, historically, in the history of slave oppression in America.

Other racism in the various minorities within the American culture have developed as a result of it but generally don't seem as virulent though certainly as hateful.

The Africanos I live close to are very nice people...

Better be careful, the Pussy Brigade might start calling you a race traitor!
Is this what some black people may be thinking of white people in concerning their race, and then their disdain for it ? Listen to the narration of this video. The guy is looking at this by his racial hatred here, instead of being that of a cultural conflict or land grab etc. there. Otherwise he is using the video as a way to express his ideas of what he thinks should take place here maybe ?

I found this to be interesting do you ? I hope the problems of race can be resolved someday, but it will take a cultural melting together before it can happen, and this instead of everything being focused so much on skin color instead of the character.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOCvgqBiKz4]Gms Current Events:0006 Ukraine rioters brutally beat police, storm local admin building - YouTube[/ame]

Chaos in the original land of slavery. Malcolm X once made a quote in regards to chickens coming home to roost. This is the type of people you get when you institutionalize racism. I've gotten 2 kids out of this death wish lifestyle already. These people have given up hope of every seeing racism destroyed in this country and have taken the stance to fight fire with fire. Somebody keeps hitting you in the head and eventually you are going to hit back. The problem with this kid is that it seems like he has gone down the same road as the KKK. He will be bitter and sad once he realizes the death and destruction he wants will not happen the way he wants it to.

Forum List

Back