'We have to fight for our race'

You keep claiming you won like a retard keeps banging his head against the wall. What debate did you win? i wasnt debating with you.

Of course you were debating me, right up until I caught you lying. That's when you lost the debate, you pathetic liar.

I've never debated you. You have no skills. All you do is call names. You couldn't form a coherent argument if your paycheck depended on it. :lol:

All you do is lie, liar. You cant win anything unless you lie.

Of course you were debating me, right up until I caught you lying. That's when you lost the debate, you pathetic liar.

I've never debated you. You have no skills. All you do is call names. You couldn't form a coherent argument if your paycheck depended on it. :lol:

Yet you cant prove I ever lied. You must still be sore from sticking your foot in your mouth about the constitution on the other thread. I will give you a bit of advice. Before you post half cocked make sure you check to see if my post is true or not. That way you dont look like quite the jack ass you did. Did it dawn on you the person I was speaking to thanked me for the post while you screamed it was a lie? :lol:

Yet you cant prove I ever lied. You must still be sore from sticking your foot in your mouth about the constitution on the other thread. I will give you a bit of advice. Before you post half cocked make sure you check to see if my post is true or not. That way you dont look like quite the jack ass you did. Did it dawn on you the person I was speaking to thanked me for the post while you screamed it was a lie? :lol:

You mean when i called you a fucking fool for claiming that we got the constitution from the Indians? You are an idiot and a liar. Quit lying liar.

Your inability to provide a link is all the proof I need. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. Don't you understand how debates work? How stupid can you be, liar?

You mean when i called you a fucking fool for claiming that we got the constitution from the Indians? You are an idiot and a liar. Quit lying liar.

Yes that one. You know the one where i posted the link where congress admitted it? You must not have read the link or you are still in denial about it I see. :lol:

http://www.fnx.org/blog/iroquois-confederacy-foundation-united-states-constitution

Last edited:
Your inability to provide a link is all the proof I need. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. Don't you understand how debates work? How stupid can you be, liar?

Stop pretending you dont see links. I'm embarrassed for you. Everyone in the world can see the posted link.

Yes that one. You know the one where i posted the link where congress admitted it? You must not have read the link or you are still in denial about it I see. :lol:

Iroquois Confederacy is foundation of United States Constitution | FNX | First Nations Experience

Hey dummy, just because someone in congress wanted to do some community outreach with the Indians in 1988, doesn't mean they were responsible for our constitution. How stupid can you possibly be? Do you have any articles with quotes from the people who made the constitution, giving credit to the Indians for the constitution? Yeah, I didn't think so. You are a fucktard. :lol:

You are a liar. All you do is lie.

Stop pretending you dont see links. I'm embarrassed for you. Everyone in the world can see the posted link.

A link about Indians is not the link ive been referring to for days, liar. God youre stupid.

Iroquois Confederacy is foundation of United States Constitution | FNX | First Nations Experience

Hey dummy, just because someone in congress wanted to do some community outreach with the Indians in 1988, doesn't mean they were responsible for our constitution. How stupid can you possibly be? Do you have any articles with quotes from the people who made the constitution, giving credit to the Indians for the constitution? Yeah, I didn't think so. You are a fucktard. :lol:

You are a liar. All you do is lie.

I see you avoided reading the link again. :lol: Its ok. Wipe that egg off your face son.

A link about Indians is not the link ive been referring to for days, liar. God youre stupid.

Why are you begging me for a link I told you I was not going to give you? No means no. You are not on my team so I dont discuss team business with you. You remind me of an obsessed woman. :lol:

Why are you begging me for a link I told you I was not going to give you? No means no. You are not on my team so I dont discuss team business with you. You remind me of an obsessed woman. :lol:

Obsessed women can be a lot of fun, depending on what they are obsessed about.

Sounds like the scary idiots that frequent this message board. All of them are pussies that would faint if they saw a Black guy walking towards them from a block away. :lol:

hi there, found this website that you should check out on the history of America muchadooneverything.blogspot.com

everybody is "part" every other race. Race is a bs difference. It's just a question of "what % black are you", etc. what matters is how well you use your brain, man. A great majority of White people don't use it very well at all.

Forum List

Back