We have video, we eye witness's and now we have their words....and still

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Georgia Cop's Horrifying Comment About Black People Highlights Racism In Policing A police officer in Georgia is on administrative leave after a local television station aired dashcam video of his alarming message: "we only kill black people."

blob:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ec5b82b6-546e-4b55-a644-a04e9be4befc

AND STILL THEY DON'T GO TO JAIL FOR KILLING US!!
Last year, 250 unarmed blacks were murdered by the very people they pay to protect them, our beloved law enforcement officers. 1 white woman was murdered by a black cop, today that cop sits in jail....while not one white cop served one day in jail for killing blacks....we now have a cop "admitting" they only kill the blacks. To date, we have video of them killing us, eye wittness's of them killing us and now their words....what more does one need to know....there is no justice in this country for people of color. FACT!!

Want cops to stop killing you?

STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW ASSHOLES!!!!!!

police officers are not judge, jury and executioner... they have a job to do, and that's not it.

neither is sarcastic unprofessional commentary toward civilians...

1: He was probably joking.

2: It's not an admission of a crime.

3: He doesn't speak for all cops.

aww did this thread "trigger" you sassafras ? :itsok:

Didn't trigger me ya fucking moronic sock, I don't let this shit bother me but it's obvious it does you.

Now to your safe space and assume the thumb sucking fetal position. NOW

It was a joke used to defuse a situation with a drunk white female. Listen to the whole recording and it's obvious. Just more fake news spin by the media and the standard reaction by the brain dead racist left.

It was a joke used to defuse a situation with a drunk white female. Listen to the whole recording and it's obvious. Just more fake news spin by the media and the standard reaction by the brain dead racist left.

Damn loons get the vapors over the silliest shit

1: He was probably joking.

2: It's not an admission of a crime.

3: He doesn't speak for all cops.
Libs have no sense of sarcastic humor.

Btw, this was all hashed out days ago In another thread. Let's keep up libtards.

The left and triggering....I'm not kidding

21151358_1893691850949992_7177797316908701977_n.jpg

Lt. Abbott's chief, Mike Register, remarked, "I've known Lt. Abbott for a number of years...I don't know what's in his heart, but I certainly know what came out of his mouth."

Chief Register's comment subtly calls attention to what may be the one thing that makes difficult the task of conquering racism and its impacts: furtiveness. The reality is that one can never really know what's in another's heart and mind. Just as Register thought he knew Abbott to be a decent individual and a man of prudent judgment, he found that in at least one way that is "hot button" for all police forces, Abbott, at the very least, has poor judgment, despite having been a cop long enough to have risen to the level of lieutenant. Thank goodness Abbott's imprudence manifest itself in a non-fatal situation.

There is another aspect, one that cannot by less-involved observers be credibly asserted, but one that by any experienced leaders can very plausibly and probably be posited. That aspect is that insofar as Abbott was a police lieutenant, some measure of the (at best) inapt glibness shown by his seeing fit to utter, even sarcastically, "we only kill blacks," thus indicating it is seen a suitable approach to diffusing situational stress suspected offenders feel, almost certainly has been gleaned amongst the more junior officers whom he led, supervised, mentored and/or trained.

"Register acknowledged that the internal review suggested Abbott was attempting to invoke "a sarcastic standpoint" to handle the situation." Frankly, I see the problem as being not that Abbott said what he said, but that he saw fit to, using a racially themed tack, "make light" of a situational element appertaining to the traffic stop. Moreover, sarcasm or not and regardless of whether Cobb County, GA (CCGA) cops indeed "only kill blacks" (looking only abstractly, one observes that CCGA cops killed 17 people of whom six were white) there must among CCGA cops be a pervasive enough attitude whereby CCGA cops afford to blacks somewhat less forbearance than to non-blacks. No matter how much less, less merely for being black is legally and morally gangrenous and merits no brook.

Forum List

Back