we initiate terrorism to create terrorists

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
US: we initiate terrorism to create terrorists to overthrow governments

The Pentagon admitted a strategy to do so (here, here, here):

the US conducts acts of terrorism in nations they want to control,
the US continues terrorism to provoke an act of reprisal,
the US labels the reprisal “terrorism” to justify covert and overt military operations to overthrow targeted governments.
Therefore, the US caused the “war on terror” as a policy choice; 9/11 was pretense and not the cause.

US: we initiate terrorism to create terrorists to overthrow governments Washington's Blog

We use terror and they use terror. This isn't a new thing.

They who?There is cause and effect.

"God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the Towers, but after the situation became unbearable—and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon—I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were that of 1982 and the events that followed—when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me punish the unjust the same way: to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women."
— Osama bin Laden, 2004

Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
When was the US any different than other super powers of the past?

Our Wars In the Middle East Have Created More Terrorists

Security experts – including both conservatives and liberals – agree that waging war in the Middle East weakens national security and increases terrorism. See this, this, this, this, this, this, this and this.
One of the principal causes of terrorism is injuries to people and families.

The Iraq war wasn’t even fought to combat terrorism. And Al Qaeda wasn’t even in Iraq until the U.S. invaded that country.

U.S. "War On Terror" Has INCREASED Terrorism Washington's Blog

Forum List

Back